ESB Stormtroopers vs AOTC Clonetroopers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Uber_God
A bunch of Stormtroopers vs A bunch of Clonetroopers

Darth_Nefarus
I'd say the clones, because not all stormtroopers are clones of Jango. One could enlist in the imperial forces and become a stormtrooper, while the clonetroopers was invite only.

CountQuan
CLonetroopers have better and i mean BETTER weapons

Darth_Janus
I agree with all points made, really. Plus, clonetroopers had better dress sense.

Darth_Nefarus
Lol, yeah some of them came in blue, red and/or gold.
Besides, clonetroopers could actually shoot Jedi

Darth_Janus
No way... Jedi? That's amazing.

But yeah, Clonetroopers actually help extinguish Jedi. That counts for something. Stormtroopers got rocked by Ewoks.

Stealth Agent
lol yea

DenKi
Clone Troopers, Because they were Trained Extremely well

Darth_Nefarus
lol Janus, I totally forgot about that. Ewoks ***** slapped the stormtroopers.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
silly GL

Darth Trytavius
I want to the storm troppers be won.

Darth_Nefarus
good, but they wouldn't. it takes on average, about 300 storm troopers to miss shooting Luke, while clone troopers get the job done

Darth_Janus
I think Ewoks would be won versus both.

Darth_Nefarus
lol, on their planet? yupp

jango fatt
Clone troopers are trained like hell
most of the stormtroopers didn't get trained
(certainly after ROTJ)

Darth_Nefarus
stormtroopers got trained, but they didn't have the superior DNA inside them or superior weaponry.

jango fatt
EDIT

Grand_Moff_Gav
I'm sorry but this is silly, Clonetroopers win because due to bad writing and directing Storm Troopers missed Luke and Leia?

Are we forgetting that Stormtroopers are Clonetroopers just with different uniforms?

Janus Marius
Obviously someone not only missed the not so subtle sarcasm in the posts, but the fact that Stormtroopers are not all Jango clones.

Also, thread necromancy is bad for the eternal soul.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Janus Marius

Also, thread necromancy is bad for the eternal soul. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.