Juggernaut vs. Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
I dont think, this happened again in the Forum.

i mean ... Hercules in his best... when he has whole Manhattan on his back... (i am Austrian... sorry... if my English is sometimes.... maybe.. not so correct smile

i believe... Hercules oft was underestimated... he has so much fighting experience.. and has NO fear of erveryone... i mean . he battled angry Hulk... and survived it .... more.... i believe he is in the class of Hulk

on the other hand..... Juggernaut ... is a force to reckon with.... he is really awesome.... no one looks more impressive than the Juggernaut (excluding an angry Hulk) ... but thats the point.... Hulk has to get very angry... to compete with a Juggernaut

by the way: can you tell me whats the difference between the 8th day Juggernaut ... and "normal" Juggy ?

so what do you think....... Herc (in his best) vs. Juggernaut (alternative: 8th day Juggernaut)

has this done before?

Cosmic Cube
Juggernaut. He's too durable for Herules. Without insanely increasing strength, (such as the Hulk's,) it is impossible to harm Juggernaut. Juggy will continue to pound on Hercules, while he takes little to virtually no damage himself.

Betageuze
hi cosmic,..
do you want to say, if Herc put the Juggernaut through a couple of mountains..... it does not harm him?

Hercules is such powerful.... i think he can damage Juggernaut
Hercules can match Thor,... he has beat the whole Wrecking Crew.... he fought the Green Goliath more than once.

Hercules has knocked down Firelord with only one Punch

and of course: i am speaking of Hercules.. in his best...

ooohhh ... please... i dont want confront with an .. angry Hercules... so.. because he also increase his strength ... when he is getting angry

Herc and Juggy both 100ton class

Herc is the better fighter... ok .. Juggernaut is awesome .. but... i dont think Juggernaut is unbeatable ... even not for a human living force.

i have heard Gladiator beat Juggernaut quite easily .. is this true ?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Betageuze
i have heard Gladiator beat Juggernaut quite easily .. is this true ? That was in the X-Men cartoon. It was to put the power of Phoenix in perspective. Juggernaut gave them all that trouble and Gladiator threw Juggernaut into the ocean easily. Then Phoenix beat Gladiator easily.

In the comics Juggernaut and Gladiator have never fought.

Cosmic Cube
Juggernaut has taken punches from Savage Hulk, who is far stronger than Hercules, and kept on coming. Juggernaut is not unbeatable. Sufficient (though immense) physical force can overcome him. However, I know that Juggernaut has taken punches and lightning bolts from Thor and laughed. This does not mean that he is impervious, however. Contrary to the beliefs of many, as an exemplar, Juggernaut actually has extraordinary resistance to magical attacks. The fact that he was unfazed by Thor's attacks could be largely debted to his resistance to magical attacks.

I am not aware of any Juggernaut/Gladiatior confrontations.

Is Hercule's strength magically endowed? If so, it could work against him.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
That was in the X-Men cartoon. It was to put the power of Phoenix in perspective. Juggernaut gave them all that trouble and Gladiator threw Juggernaut into the ocean easily. Then Phoenix beat Gladiator easily.

In the comics Juggernaut and Gladiator have never fought.

So that's what he's talking about.

Betageuze
but... if i stand correct... you give Gladiator more chances to beat Juggernaut .... than Hercules ?

Cosmic Cube
Certainly. Gladiator is much stronger, he can fly at greater than light speeds, and he has a host of other powers. He could overcome Juggernaut.

Swanky-Tuna
but... if i stand correct... you give Gladiator more chances to beat Juggernaut .... than Hercules ? I don't know about Gladiator's chances of beating Juggernaut. He sure can do a lot more to Juggernaut than Juggernaut can do to him.

I don't really know how powerful Hercules is to tell you the truth. He kind of sounds like a male Wonder Woman.

Cosmic Cube
A male Wonder Woman exactly. Except he can't fly, he has no lasso, and he has smaller boobs.

Betageuze
is Gladiator more powerful than the Hulk (i mean the hulk.. who.. the angrier he gets... the more powerful he becomes) ??

Cosmic Cube
He is not stronger than the Hulk. More powerful? Certainly. In comics, Hulk has beaten Gladiator, but Gladiator has a glaring weakness. Gladiator's power is fueled by self-confidence. When the two fought, Hulk's increasing strength and durability caused Gladiator to doubt himself. His power decreased, thus Hulk beat the tar out of him. But on paper, Glad should kick Hulk's ass.

Swanky-Tuna
is Gladiator more powerful than the Hulk (i mean the hulk.. who.. the angrier he gets... the more powerful he becomes) ?? Hulk could become stronger than Gladiator but that's not all of Gladiatoer's powers. He can move and fight at extremely high speeds. I'm not sure how many other powers he has. I know he can fly and can fire microwave beams from his eyes. He's a leader of his people's army I think.

Betageuze
what do ya think about my (austrian) english ? smile

Cosmic Cube
You forgot Superbreath and X-ray vision, Swanky.

You sorta overuse the ellipses, but other than that, it's fine.

Swanky-Tuna
It's understandable, that's for sure.

Betageuze
has Herc ever fought Juggy in the comics ? and what was the result

Swanky-Tuna
I have no idea if they have or not

Betageuze
i wanna fight .. Wonder Woman... and i need NOOOOO help .. wink

Wonderman
Everyone seems to look at Gladiator as the top who is beatable, while Hulk and Juggernaut are the two best who can't lose. I don't look at comics that way. I think Hulk can lose to Hercules and so can Juggernaut. The stander that people seem to apply is just bogus. Juggernuat gets beat in comics all the time.
I think Hercules with his adamantium chalice would teach `ol Juggernaut a lesson just like Wolverine with his claws would.
Even without the chalice it would be a great fight that could easily go either way.

talon00x
Originally posted by Wonderman
Everyone seems to look at Gladiator as the top who is beatable, while Hulk and Juggernaut are the two best who can't lose. I don't look at comics that way. I think Hulk can lose to Hercules and so can Juggernaut. The stander that people seem to apply is just bogus. Juggernuat gets beat in comics all the time.
I think Hercules with his adamantium chalice would teach `ol Juggernaut a lesson just like Wolverine with his claws would.
Even without the chalice it would be a great fight that could easily go either way.

Its a shame they didnt show the real image after of the image you had that showed juggs throwing that little runt through the wall into another building 3 blocks down the road.

To touch on the gladiator thing he would punch juggernaut just once, seeing it has absolutely no affect and juggernaut is laughing at him, his confidence would shoot down and juggs would crush is skull in his hand.

Now with Herc i always wanted to see this fight, although Herc couldnt hurt him it would still be really cool to see. I like to see the hype before the fight. Zeus's Son vs The Exemplar of Cytorrak...........priceless. The only thing that would be better would be a rematch with hulk and juggernaut with out interruptions.

Im going juggernaut all the way.

Cosmic Cube
Juggernaut cannot be *injured* by any force on earth. However, Hercules could certainly make Juggernaut feel pain. If he forces Juggernaut into submission, or otherwise incapacitates him, that's a win. However, I don't think Hercules is capable of either..

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Wonderman
Juggernuat gets beat in comics all the time.He always gets beaten by powerful wizards, magic, telepathic assaults, psionic assaults, psionic backlashes, telepathic backlashes... and a cement pit. And celestrial tech.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.