Asgardian Destroyer vs. The Incredible Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
has this done before?

i have heard, that Thing has beaten the Asgardian Destroyer before....

how this is possible?

Destroyer is nearly unbeatable !

i am not interesting in Maestro.. War Hulk or some kind of a shit

the one and only Hulk .. for me. is the green Hulk.. who that angrier he gets... that stronger he becomes

do have THAT Hulk a chance i a one on one combat with Destroyer ?

i believe he have.... Hulk has held up a mountain on his shoulders.... nobody has the power and strength to do that..... nobody !

Cosmic Cube
This has been done. Destroyer, (depending on who controls him,) can disentigrate Hulk.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Betageuze
Hulk has held up a mountain on his shoulders.... nobody has the power and strength to do that..... nobody !

Actually, there's more than a few you could list who could do that. Normally, holding up mountains isn't something anyone does on a regular basis, so to this point only Hulk has. And some couldn't "lift" it, but could generate much more power than the Hulk (think someone like Odin, whose Godforce blast would destroy a mountain easily even if he himself couldn't lift it) so there's more than one basis for measuring "power" (example: Jean with the Pheonix Force could probably lift a mountain telepathically).

Apocalypse could lift one
Thanos (at least destory it)...others on that level would include King Thor, Odin, Asgardian Destroyer, possibly Adam Warlock or Silver Surfer, Gravitron, etc.

-DM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.