Blade vs Jeepers creepers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wazz
What about Blade vs jeepers Creepers???? wink

Cinemaddiction
Have you not followed up on your old threads? USE THE VS. THREAD AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM!

MildPossession
Dear me, you are even comparing these two?

wazz
Cinemaddiction i'm new look it UP!!!!!!!

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by wazz
Cinemaddiction i'm new

That's obvious. The very first thread pinned to the top of the forum is "Who Would Win?", naturally, that equates into the official Vs. thread.

Use it.

wazz
no i didn't and ur pissing me off now

Wolfie
Calm down. We just suggest you read before creating new threads. Did you even check to make sure this combination has already been discussed before? If you did, you would've saw the "Who would win?" thread.

BREN
cinemaddiction is pissing u off,u children with ur vs. threads are pissing me off! grow the f..k up if u r in to horror movies in a big way ull realise theres a lot more to discuss rather than who would win on FANTASY ISLAND!

tabby999
Originally posted by wazz
no i didn't and ur pissing me off now
i wouldn't go pissing around with a mod, not clever

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by BREN
theres a lot more to discuss rather than who would win on FANTASY ISLAND! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Originally posted by tabby999
i wouldn't go pissing around with a mod, not clever

Yeah, but I don't moderate this forum. I wanna be free of the tag here at Horror so I can be my vile, sharp, unrelenting, Horror n00b hazing self. yes

wazz
BREN blow a goat

BREN
haha is that ur answer?,lol,im from the uk myself and wazz where i come from is slang for piss so its fitting that ur comeback is piss-weak nice 1 keep tryin im a moderated on 9 irc chans if u actually think what some1 types bothers me think again,cos ive heard it all,lol

wazz
****in hell where u come from is retarded land and talk all day about getting pussy but you cant cos you a ****in bender.

kalumon
blade hands down or tied behind his back for that matter

Evil Dead
when did Blade become a horror movie?

Jennifer_Tilly
DAMN! these vs threads!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.