What was first?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sicky666
For now and for all ppl, I hope Thy does understand me now...

First there was Manloth, which could not think nor act, and see it not as a God but like a lotus which opens up, but ye qualities are already inside, ye seeds of "Evil" and "Good" are inside this lotus and remember: there was only Manloth and nothing else yet, it is all and the all-in-one, and from these one thing everything will come forth later on...

Manloth was there and only this was and therefore It had to make itself pregnant and brought ye Queen en ye Dark Waters forth, and ye Queen made tender love with ye Dark waters but they were all Chaos, all was born in Chaos, Manloth is not intelligent, Manloth is chaos, the only thing it does is just being there, just as with Cyaegha.

However, from ye Abyss and ye Queen came forth in darkness Lahmu and Lahamu, but remember that ye Queen en ye Abyss (Absu/hell) are one and not two but they splitted from their union and became two and all Godseeds are unto this, so how many Gods do we have?

I think simply a couple, probably 3? Maybe you think now I lost my mind with my pantheon of ye Gods, but no, not really, if I say Shub-Niggurath and afterwards I call Hastur or Azathoth, I am still calling to the same, which has everything to do with which I stated above.

Ok, it could be very complicated to understand this, I recommend (if you should have any desire to know about ye creation of yourself) to read Helena Blavatsky's "Secret Doctrine" and she the Russian Theosofe took the Word Azathoth in her mouth when she spoke of God, why do thy always need such a proof for entities? Entities and especially our beloved Azathoth are very difficult to understand, see it as science, a long difficult road needs to be walked when the truth can be seen, if they will not drive you insane, for that's their nature.
Really look around you, how many ppl do desire for ye Book bound in flesh? How many already hope for the Voice of the Ancestors? I only can tell you that it is beautiful, but only if you know yourself, Aleister Crowley was 100% right about the self, he knows, he found the truth or he was the truth.

Ofcourse fear striketh upon Thee with an overreacting dangerous-meter, ye Gods or a Book do not kill or make you mad, you yourself can only do it. They can only make you think it can, but a Book can only drive unto madness when it is not understood properly, if you really should think there is a monster under the sea then you go ahead, you will get insane and that's what Lovecraft represents, lovecraft makes monsters of them, which They are not, they can manifest themselves to fear you but what if you do not fear anymore???
Would you not view the beauty of these entities, they are wonderfull...

As the lotus has opened so shall it close again, everything returns to God...the highest intelligence possible...

peterKSL
you can post all these in the religion forum... thx

Reborn Again
Stop using the term 'ye'. Ye've been watching too Inuyasha, me thinks.

Clovie
can someone sumarise it for me?

debbiejo
My grandma said that reading the Bible would drive some one mad too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.