memoirs of a geisha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

normies
Memoirs of a Geisha--by Arthur Golden. The book is a treasure. You will love it. It was an International best selling book and now it will come out in the theators in late 2005, as it is in pre production in Japan. I can't wait! If your a mush, get ready for some tissue, because this book is a tear jerker!! smile

About the movie:
Rob Marshall will direct. He has directed Chicago which received 6 Oscars including Best Picture and earned him a Best Director nod.

Akiva Goldsman (the writer). won the Oscar for best Adapted Screenplay for A Beautiful Mind and is also the writer for the upcoming films the Cinderella Man and The Da Vinci Code. smile

shaber
I've seen an American Geisha theme droolio

normies
hehe well close enouph.

I cant wait till the movie comes out! Happy Dance

Celestialgirl
I just finished reading the book yesterday I must say one of the best books I've ever read! Ken Wantanabe (The last Samurai) will be playing the chairman. It'sset to come out dec. 9th I have to see it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.