600-year-old Yoda vs. ROTS Anakin & ROTS Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheEliminator
Who wins? Remember this is 600-year-old Yoda not the 880-year-old one.

DarkMenace
what in the...

Darth_Janus
Silly. I'm guessing the person who voted for Yoda apparently fell asleep at the tail end of AOTC. Dooku by himself was a match for Yoda, and with Anakin tipping the scales, it's checkmate.

Darth_Nefarus
Well, Yoda in his younger days had more endurance, so I could see him defeating Dooku, but you're right, the chosen one would choose to kick that little frog bastard in the nuts

jedimaster2000
NO contest. Yoda falls in this one.

DenKi
Yoda w0uld w1n CaU5e H3S G0t J2d1 MinD TricKs!!!

CountQuan
i smell a noob

Darth_Janus
I don't think that's newb. That's that 'leet speak, idnit?

Darth Hitler
Bucks and oil for me laughing

Kun-ni Habeo
YODA ROxxorrrrz!!!!

Fishy
y0d4 d035 w1n h3's 7h3 r0xx0rz....

Just a shame that he dies

Naga Sadow
green lil swamp crawler is deep fryied

Kun-ni Habeo
lol

Darth Mantis
Yoda...

Darth Trinew
He was already quick when he was in ROTS, this is more than 200 years before. He has a slight chance.

Darth_Janus
Hmpf. If anything Yoda grew in power with age. An old body would not overset his mastery of body and mind. A younger Yoda would get pwned faster.

Fishy
Indeed, Yoda owns more the older he gets

Kun-ni Habeo
yes...i also think yoda wuld have trouble with ROTS Anakin...and with dooku hes deep fried

Bobafetty
Yoda would be killed. Killed dead!

Fishy
He would be killed when he is dead? Anakin and Dooku must have amazing force powers if they can kill somebody when he is already dead

Kun-ni Habeo
actually they have

TRSundown
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Silly. I'm guessing the person who voted for Yoda apparently fell asleep at the tail end of AOTC. Dooku by himself was a match for Yoda, and with Anakin tipping the scales, it's checkmate.

Actually Dooku ran away from Yoda with that pu$$y move of his.

Kun-ni Habeo
agree

Bobafetty
dito

Darth_Janus
Dude, he had an army drawing on his point. I'm quite sure he would have liked to stayed around and beat his old master around like a green wrinkled tennis ball, but he had a mission to perform for Sidious. He was out that ***** with the Death Star plans.

Darth Mantis
Dooku was weak... afraid by a few storm troopers and padme... Show's how strong he is... I still stick with Yoda, but would have a small margin of winning...

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Dude, he had an army drawing on his point. I'm quite sure he would have liked to stayed around and beat his old master around like a green wrinkled tennis ball, but he had a mission to perform for Sidious. He was out that ***** with the Death Star plans.

Dooku ran away...

Doesn't matter with Anakin there to help he will win

Gen. Grevious
Well,this is a hard one indeed,now look at it this way,Yoda is 200 years younger giving him more endurance,and Dooku didnt beat Yoda in AOTC he ran away,as he saw he could never defeat Yoda,so he would be easily defeated,but Anakin hmmmmm,it would be hard to defeat him as he is the chosen one,but i think Yoda would just beat him,although dont get me wrong it would be incredibly close.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Gen. Grevious
Well,this is a hard one indeed,now look at it this way,Yoda is 200 years younger giving him more endurance,and Dooku didnt beat Yoda in AOTC he ran away,as he saw he could never defeat Yoda,so he would be easily defeated,but Anakin hmmmmm,it would be hard to defeat him as he is the chosen one,but i think Yoda would just beat him,although dont get me wrong it would be incredibly close.

Don't you listen! Dooku ran because he had to go not because he was cowaring. He needed to hurry to arrange the plans of the construction of the Death Star.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK! You receive a -D

Board Walker
Team 2 wins due to vitality factor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.