i really need advice...!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
i was deciding wheteher or not to tell you all this but... today my teacher...(who is a man) told me to stay after class nd after saying a few things (i wont go into unwanted detail) he kissed me.... not like chek either kissed me like my bf would.... i dont know what to do.. i hav to face him on monday nd now i feel likei was unfaithful to my bf... wat shuld i do.. sad embarrasment

NyC-gUrL
OMG no expression

ok first tell me this: did you want him to do this? If you didnt this is sexual assault and you should tell someone about this, it's illegal for teachers to date/kiss/f*ck pupils.

If you wanted him to do it...well then you ARE being kinda unfaithfull to your bf. I dont know, tell me if you wanted to do it first...

the Vee
Report his A$$
and
you didnt do anything wrong
(did you?)

steely balls
that is wrong u have to tell somebody

lil bitchiness
Of course she hasnt done anything wrong!
Hes the adult one, he should have known better!

Report him!! Tell your mom and dad and tell your head teacher! You have to tell, or it wont stop.

BadBabe
he could get arrested for that cant he

if he cant tell me his address I'LL WOOP HIS ASS twisted

BarmyBrummie
OMG report him!!!!

leatherface12
You should report him because if you dont the next time he could rape you instead of just kiss you.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Leatherface12 is right, if you dont say anything he'll think he could do even more to you because you didnt do anything to stop him! Even if you wanted him to kiss you its still illegal and it is a crime!

Report him! you might save the lives of other girls he may be molesting!

BadBabe
clauds right

BadBabe
one of my friends got molested and raped by his dad so he was taken away from his dad and now he lives with his aunt who lives near me

just thought i should share that

big gay kirk
This man should not be teaching, or in any position where he can be alone with young people... sorry to lay it down heavy, but you must tell your parents at least... you've done nothing wrong, and you mustn't feel guilty in any way... whatever you do, it is important that you never allow yourself to be in a position where he can be alone with you again... hope this all works out for you... it must be real scary, and I do feel for you...

BadBabe
yeah

sephirothmonk
hes a perverted freak, tell him to give you good grades or you will report that fool

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
i told my bf nd he flipped out... my bf knows him cause hes only a few years older than him nd we confronted him about it nd he apologized nd stuff but i dun know.. but i told my aunt..(she's a cop) nd she said since we confronted him its unlikely that he try it again but if he does she said to report him rite away.. so im alrite but thanx for your support guys hug

Dregh
I agree. You are lucky he hasn't raped you yet, report him NOW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.