Almost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

luvme4me
Cameron and her best friend, Sarah get invited to a new event every year and this year they get invited to go to a competition, but not just any competition, a skateboarding competition. While there, the girls get to meet some skaters and chill in their very own V.I.P, spot. When there is a mix-up over the V.I.P spots the girls meet 15 year-old pro-skater, Ryan Sheckler and his evil girlfriend, Nikki Ford. While at the skateboarding competition, Ryan and Cameron bond and this makes Nikki very jealous and deceitful. Nikki will do anything to stop Cameron and Ryan's bond from blossoming into anything special. All is fair in love and war in, Almost.

Chapter 1:
"Sarah, guess what!" Cameron yells into the phone.
"What???" Sarah asks frantically.
"Well, today when I was checking the mail,I got an invite to go to a skateboarding competition. They sent me 2 passes" Cameron said while holding the 2 green and black passes in her hand, letting the straps dangle from her long bony fingers.
"And well...I was wondering if you'd like to go with me" Cameron said, with a bit of hope.
"Are you kidding me?" Sarah asked in a dully, but polite voice.
Cameron wasn't hoping to hear that type of response, but she kept her cool.
"You don't even have to ask me. You know that I would love to join you" Sarah said very giddily.
"(laughing), You scared me there for a moment" Cameron said while sitting down on her canopy bed.
"(laughing, too) Really...well I'm sorry" Sarah said sincerely.
"It's ok, just don't do that ever again" Cameron said while trying to catch her breath.
"Ok, well I won't. I promise" Sarah said while getting a bit more serious.
"Ok" Cameron said.
The 2 girls talked for a little while about what they were going to wear while at the competition which was being held in 6 more weeks.
"Oh boy, I can hardly wait" Sarah said while day dreaming at the thought.
"I know. I hardly know how to skateboard" Cameron said.
Both girls laughed at the fact of trying to see Cameron skateboard. It wasn't a pretty picture, but it sure was a funny one.
The girls talked a little more about school, boys and even their parents. The time was about 8:15pm and both girls couldn't believe how long they talked.
"Later Dayz, Sarah" Cameron said just before she hung up.
"Tootles" Sarah said and they both hung up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.