Flash vs. Comic Supervillains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkMenace
Comic Supervillains:

SHocker
Quicksilver
Russian
Violator
Super-Skrull
Doctor Doom
Mystique
Sabretooth
Toad

jrodslam
Dont know who Violator is, but I say he has trouble with Super-Skrull and Doom. He beats everyone else.

Cosmic Cube
Violater is a really powerful demon from Spawn.

Flash beats everyone but Doom, Violater, and possibly Super Skrull.

kgkg
super Skrull will beat flash.

his shield , power , fire etc he will win.

Lord-of-Dreams
Is there prep.?? I ask because I'm pretty sure Flash could take everyone down in a matter of minutes (except Skrull, he's a freakin' beast) Doom could slow him down, but not without thorough knowledge of his enemy. Also, is it just some dude tells Flash to kill all of these guys, or is it like, whom among these would Flash not beat? If it's like a guantlet Flash stops at Skrull, otherwise he could lose to Doom/Skrull.

DarkMenace
it's like this the gang was having a party and then Flash tried to stop them from ruling the world. There's prep time for Flash but not for the evil gang

Draco69
Preptime for Flash is literally a thousand years. He takes them all. Even Vindicator and Doom.

kgkg
Even Skull?? please

Draco69
A thousand "infinite mass punches" ? Sure. ONE punch knocked out a MM equivalent of a Martian.

lightaxe
The skrull will be a problem but I mean I really doubt he'd see the Flash coming anyway.

kgkg
one punch knocking out Skrull please .

where was this punch agaisnt darkseid , DD

his shield , he ain't breaking that easy , and Skrull can always Fly.

NO way flash is beating him.

If infinite mass punches is all you got i don't think so.

K3VIL
Originally posted by kgkg

IMP can even hurt seriously Superman, it would murder the SS, plus Flash with prep time can just go the Baxter Building and ask Richards to see his database about the SS and Doom, he'll ready all the info in about 1sec, then go beat the living crap out of them.

kgkg
lol if you want to use stuff like that then why doesn't he go collet the IG.

Or get the Ultimate Nullifier???

it will murder SS?? how can he punch what he can't see.

like i said where was this punch when fighting DD ??

SS is not only power , can fly , do what the FF4 can do and more.

With prep time anything is posible but i didn't see prep time in the first post so.

Draco69

Clearly you don't anything about the infamous "infinite mass punch". Basically the Flash unleashes his mass times infinity energy (The Speed Force) into one devastating punch. The punch sent a Superman level character around the world TWICE at seven miles per second before landing with the force a nuclear explosion.

Flash clearly said "I can hit him a thousand times before he blinks. ONCE ought to do it."

And once was all it took. A thousand "infinite mass punches would not only shatter Super-Skull's shield but send him to another friggin galaxy.

Skull cannot react to a guy going at lightspeed.

kgkg
Like i said where was this punch When fighting DD?

and read Superskulls powers to see so many ways he can avoid this.

And there are other member he is facing as well.

Draco69
The Flash was weakened during DD. He was just recovering from the assault from Reverse-Flash (not Zoom). Plus writers weren't intelligent enough to use powers creatively like they do now.

If you noticed nearly every character capable of taking down Doomsday were either incredibly weakened (i.e Flash & Wonder Woman), missing (i.e. Dr. Fate, Zatanna) or just plain warped (Martian Manhunter was a black guy with eyebeams)

Super-Skrull has impressive powers. However none of them are adequte enough to react to a thousand infinite mass punches at lightspeed.

The other members are taken out in a nanosecond.

Plus the Flash has preptime. An hour would literally be a thousand years to the Flash. He'd learn everything there is to know about them and have developed a million strategies by then.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Draco69
Clearly you don't anything about the infamous "infinite mass punch". Basically the Flash unleashes his mass times infinity energy (The Speed Force) into one devastating punch. The punch sent a Superman level character around the world TWICE at seven miles per second before landing with the force a nuclear explosion.

Flash clearly said "I can hit him a thousand times before he blinks. ONCE ought to do it."

And once was all it took. A thousand "infinite mass punches would not only shatter Super-Skull's shield but send him to another friggin galaxy.

Skull cannot react to a guy going at lightspeed.

Zum, the White Martian, is not Superman level. He's lower than MM.
The comic doesn't name it the "infinity mass punch," debators have given the punch this name. His mass cannot increase to infinity, mass does not increase. Inertial mass, (resistance to acceleration) increases as lightspeed is approached. However the speedforce protects Flash from this effect. It was not an "infinity mass punch," but an extremely high velocity punch. Logically, an infinity mass punch performed at near ligthspeed would kill anything.

Draco69
Okay then, we'll call it the "high velocity punch" from now on. Sounds cooler anyway.

I HATE physics. mad

K3VIL
Like i said where was this punch When fighting DD?

and read Superskulls powers to see so many ways he can avoid this.

And there are other member he is facing as well.
Super-Skrull's invisibility isn't a problem.Why?Considering Flash's enhanced perceptions, he can sense him arriving, plus using his powers all at once weaken the Super Skrull.And you're forgetting that the SS can fly but Flash wouldn't just say on the ground letting him hitting him, he will just dodge the fire of the Human Torch then proceed to outsmart the SS.He doesn't use always is invisibility, he relies more on Superstrenght, Fire Projection and Fly, when Spidey and the HT fought with him, they were able to contain the SS, then arrived Miss Marvel that proceed to continue the battle and trap him into a crystal, but if Spidey can outsmart and contain SS, Flash can certainly beat him, cause he thinks faster and isn't an idiot.

Cosmic Cube
Okay then, we'll call it the "high velocity punch" from now on. Sounds cooler anyway.

I HATE physics. mad

HVP. Much better.

Remember guys, although he sucks, Super Skrull can become invisible, and project force fields as well. He also has access to HT's supernova blasts. besides that, he is immensely durable, due to the combination of Thing and Reed's durability. A HVP might be absorbed by SS's elasticity. It might make just him wobble, rather than fly around the world.

Cosmic Cube
Preptime for Flash is literally a thousand years. He takes them all. Even Vindicator and Doom.

Violator, not Vindicator.

ZephroCarnelian
Invisibilty isn't much of a problem for Flash. What's to stop him grabbit a bucket, running to the nearest flour mill and blanketing the area with flour lol? Stay invisible when you're covered in that, Skrull, lol.

Cosmic Cube
Actually, flour won't help. Skrull can make anything invisible. Even flour.

By the way, that is so against the forum rules. "Why doesn't Flash go get a nuke and throw it at him?" It's called a featureless environment. Who says they are fighting in a place where flour is accessible?

ZephroCarnelian
lol? An alternate dimension where flour is a rare and highly prized resource kept closely guarded under lock and key? If they were on this planet in the middle of a desert, Flash could have a stack of whatever he needs for a fight by his side in a fraction of a second. He can run around the world seven times in one second...

And I didn't know about the rules about a featureless environment. I shall have to read the rules properly lol. How come people always say that NightCrawler can tp people into walls and stuff then? Surely in a featureless environment there aren't any walls?

Lord-of-Dreams
lol!! You might not want to state that you haven't read the rules in a public forum where reading the rules is a rule. lol wink just a tip.

So... this is becoming like Flash vs Skrull right? What is stopping WW from phasing through Skrull's shields? And seriously, I think he could break it. If he ran at it at full speed and punched it as hard as he could, there's no way they would stay standing. Also, he could run around S. at high speeds until the ground around him collapsed. Invisibility isn't really much of a problem, because Flash has got advanced perceptions. And I doubt if Skrull would 'just wobble a little bit' in the face of a punch at lightspeed. Maybe it would 'just' punch a hole in him...

Cosmic Cube
WW? What are you talking about?

Advanced Perception? I don't think so. Flash has superspeed thought processes that's all. That does not mean he can see the invisible.

Super Skrull is equally as elastic as Reed Richards, and as durable as Thing. If he didn't punch a hole in Zum, he certainly won't punch a hole in Super Skrull.

Draco69
Advanced perceptions. It does explain how he could see an Invisible Dr. Light in the Teen Titans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.