Which is stronger. Love or Lust?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
I say lust. Both love and lust make people do nutty things, but none as nutty as the things people do while influenced under lust. What do you htink, love or lust?

Draco69
Lust makes people do stupid things.

Love makes people do extremely stupid things that may be heroic or absymal.

Sicky666
Love is blinding and from love come most of time forth lust, I cannot lust without love, but it is equal though.

King Burger
Love is stronger because it lasts longer.

You won't be feeling much lust forty, fifty years from
now, but you will love (maybe).

Cosmic_Beings
lust

Ketchuptome
Love.Lust is tempoary

Ahnold
IMHO, lust is stronger in the short-term, yet love lasts for longer. So overall, I guess I'd have to say love too ...

ElvesRule24/7
There's something about love that just means so much more than lust. To me, lust is going downtown to the bars and trying to pick up women. It only lasts for a few hours, nothing more. Atleast that's what i've experienced. Love lasts for so long, you can try and deny it, but always deep down you feel that way for that person. Me and my gf have been broken up since feb 16, and I still love her. Friends ask me, what I miss more. The sex or just being with her. Now dont get me wrong, the sex was good. But when your in love with someone, just being able to see them, makes your life complete. Just my 2cents.

Echuu
yes

very good 2 cents- i agree

Loving_Daniel11
Love. Because I can feel it, and always will...Daniel leads me to feel it.

Andrew McLeod
Lust is hard to resist. Love is easily resisted and ignored. It's a struggle to ignore lust. Over all I think lust is more powerful but most people have the inner ability to sustain themselves.

pr1983
Originally posted by Andrew McLeod
Lust is hard to resist. Love is easily resisted and ignored. It's a struggle to ignore lust. Over all I think lust is more powerful but most people have the inner ability to sustain themselves.

love? easy to ignore? are you kidding? dude... whatever you felt i doubt it was love...

Loving_Daniel11
Yea. Love's something hard NOT to feel. In my case there is NO way to ignore love. *sigh*

Lana
Love is certainly not something you can ignore...

I'd say that love is more powerful. Lust, while it can be VERY strong, doesn't last very long. Love lasts much longer.

Alpha Centauri
Tough one.

Depends really, entirely on the person.

Lust works out more than love does, I'll say that. Most of the time you wanna get it on with a woman/man, you will and then that'll be that. You're not guaranteed love working out.

I think the question should be "What's stronger?: Successful love or successful lust."

In which case love.

-AC

Ignite
I think lust is stronger...love is stupid , lust is fun.

Filth
Lust by far.

Ahnold
Says the vampire stick out tongue !

Filth
Very true.

Maya Zurak
Love.

Filth
Love is mealy a human emotion, lust is a dark craving, lust is primal animals lust but never love, i guess this could describes me as an animal.

smilenshark
for me the strongest feeling i ever known is Love because you can do everything to the man/woman you love.not like lust you can just feed your urges especially in sexual needs but after that something in your minds is wondering if what you do is right or wrong and the guys here is right lust takes only for a short time feeling but love is lasting to the extent that you feel complete. by honeynhoney

rohan524
question is which is STRONGER? love or lust? let's see how many people are just having sex and how many are actually in love? duh.

Filth
Originally posted by smilenshark
for me the strongest feeling i ever known is Love because you can do everything to the man/woman you love.not like lust you can just feed your urges especially in sexual needs but after that something in your minds is wondering if what you do is right or wrong and the guys here is right lust takes only for a short time feeling but love is lasting to the extent that you feel complete. by honeynhoney

I admire your devotion to love, but the question you have to ask your self is, "is this really love?" do not take this personaly but, how do you know its love, love and lust are very similer emotions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.