Batman vs Snake Eyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blair Wind
Batman vs G.I. Joe's Snake Eyes

srankmissingnin
Snake-eyes is so far above Batman that it is ridiculous to the point that Batman really has no chance of winning

Draco69
Unless Batman REALLY cheats with his gadgets, he'll probably lose.

juggernaut74
If Dr. Doom can figure out a way to beat Galactus I think Batman has a chance agaisnt Snakeyes.

Blair Wind
ok I know Batman has mastered like 127 martial arts.....how many has Snake mastered?

srankmissingnin
He doesn't talk so their is no way to be certian but the comic hand guides say he is a master of all martial art styles and he did beat the Night Creeper leader who said he knew every style himself.

Kento
Snake Eyes knows all forms? Wasn't he trained by Storm Shadow or..what is his connection with Storm Shadow?

Anyways Snake Eyes takes Batman with ease.

srankmissingnin
Stormshadow is Snake-eyes' "sword brother." Tommy is member of the Arashikage Ninja Clan and he saved Snake-eyes in Nam; after Snake-eyes' family was killed he visited him in Japan and was welcomed into the clan.

Kento
Oh. ^^; Yea I've really only seent he old show, and the first 3d movie (the latter is the only one I can remember) and got the first issue of Transformers vs GI Joe.

srankmissingnin
I bought all the old Marvel Joe comics at an auction... I was the only bidder!

Kento
That woulda been cool to get. *laughs* How much was it for?

srankmissingnin
25 bucks but their where a few dozen missing and some where in really bad shape

Kento
Oh. That might been why u were the only bidder.

srankmissingnin
True enough

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.