UFC Style vs Fight 2 Congradulations Cosmic_Cube

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chris_63256
This is fight 2 Cosmic _Cube won first fight and Moves on to the Light Heavyweight championship Fight round Which takes place in three Days. This is FIght 2 for a chance at the title and face off against Cosmic _Cube Same Rules apply for this fight Hand to hand combat no weapons in a octagon it can only end in death or Knockout. Only intelligent answers Apply anything else will be disgarded WIth that said... Lets get Started.... Deathstroke vs Luke Cage.... its starts now you have 3 days to win this fight it will be judged by me .....

King Burger
You pick good brawlers chris, I'll grant you that.

From what I know, Luke Cage is class 10-20, while
Deathstroke is at most class 2-4 (read his strength
is ten-fold that of a human).

If so, then Luke Cage will win.

Ofcourse, Deathstroke is the far superior fighter, and
he has this "foresight" that I've heard about. All this will
mean that he will be able to dodge most of Cage's attacks,
and land some hard hits of his own.

Unfortunately for him, Luke Cage has steel-hard skin, so
virtually none of Deathstroke's attacks will hurt or harm
Cage in any way.

And with his class 10-20 strength, all that Cage needs is a
couple of good hits, and Deathstroke goes down.

Deathstroke does have fast healing abilities (though not on
Wolverine's level), and is said to be immortal. But none of
this will prevent him from blacking out from a few upper-cuts
by Cage.

In the end, Luke Cage wins.

chris_63256
Iron fist has knock luke cage out so I know deathstroke could as well that all I will say on that

Scoobless
Iron Fist focuses his chi into his attacks.......... he could sink a battleship with a solid strike........ Deathstroke could not, Cage wins as any hit from him would be like a sledge hammer at the least on account of his steel hard fists and boosted strength...... he's also a very handy street fighter who isn't bothered about fighting dirty in the least, a mild connection from him will break bones and cause internal bleeding

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by King Burger
You pick good brawlers chris, I'll grant you that.

From what I know, Luke Cage is class 10-20, while
Deathstroke is at most class 2-4 (read his strength
is ten-fold that of a human).

If so, then Luke Cage will win.

Ofcourse, Deathstroke is the far superior fighter, and
he has this "foresight" that I've heard about. All this will
mean that he will be able to dodge most of Cage's attacks,
and land some hard hits of his own.

Unfortunately for him, Luke Cage has steel-hard skin, so
virtually none of Deathstroke's attacks will hurt or harm
Cage in any way.

And with his class 10-20 strength, all that Cage needs is a
couple of good hits, and Deathstroke goes down.

Deathstroke does have fast healing abilities (though not on
Wolverine's level), and is said to be immortal. But none of
this will prevent him from blacking out from a few upper-cuts
by Cage.

In the end, Luke Cage wins.

I wholeheartedly agree. Deathstroke is an adept hand to hand fighter, while Luke Cage is an all out brawler. But, much to his disadvantage, Deathstroke relies heavily on firearms and other weaponry. In this fight, weapons are barred. Deathstroke may still be the superior hand to hand combatant, but when there is a 16-18 ton difference in strength levels, that is entirely too much to make up for.

Luke's steel hard skin repels heavy weapon fire, grenades, ect. Nothing Deathstroke can do will do much damage. Luke's punches, however, will do irreparable damage to Deathstroke. Luke also recovers almost instantly from attack. If Deathstroke performs an attack meant to stun Luke, if it even fazes him, he will recover almost immediately, much to Deathstroke's dismay.

Luke is an adept wrestler; with his vastly superior strength, pinning Deathstroke won't be much of a problem. Once he is pinned, a barrage of superstrong punches to the head will overcome Deathstroke's healing factor, and in the very least, knock him unconscious.

chris_63256
I picked Deathstroke for the simple fact he is a killer a supersolider through experiment alla captain america he is a master of many disciplines can kill you many ways super strong incredible speed He could take out cage quick in my opinon yes cage is strong but that means shit he is one dimensional with deathstroke speed and power no push over not matter what epople say for christ sakes he took out JLA in like 45 seconds not too long ago in crisis if I'm not mistaken so there you go my 2 cents. Its going to be a war but deathstroke is on another level fighting wise in my opinon...

chris_63256
Oh by the way cosmic your in the finals so say your stuff lol you cant win them all bro lol you need a challenger in the final fight. But good stuff though

Cosmic Cube
thanks.

chris_63256
48 hours left

chris_63256
24 hours left

chris_63256
2 hours left

juggernaut74
All I have to say is Bob Sapp vs Antonio Rodrigo Noguiera in the Pride fighting championships. Sapp is 6'8" and 370lbs of solid muscle and can bench over 600lbs. He was tapped out to a 220lbs Brazilian with no physique who was much more intelligent and calm. The strength diff. between Luke and Slade is about the same in proportion to Sapp and Rodrigo. Yet Rodrigo outsmarted the big mand and defeated him. I can see Slade choking out Luke with his superior tactical skills.

Paola
Tournaments need your mods' authorization.

closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.