Palpatine (young) Vs. Yoda and Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Agent
Palpatine looked pure badass in the trailer, he went head on at like five jedi he knew what he was going at i think he would win this battle.

DenKi
Yoda and Mace Windu would win this battle, he wouldnt be able to take on 2 Jedi Masters at once, it takes him awhile to fight both of them singly so both of them at once would be hard..

jedimaster2000
Yoda and Mace should take this. As Denki said, it appears that both of them ALONE held their own against Palps.

Darth_Nefarus
True, but as I think Episode 3 will prove, Anakin is the only one who can end the Sith reign

Uber_God
um as episode 6 HAS proven

Darth_Nefarus
has proven what? that i was right or wrong, i'm too wasted to tell

jedimaster2000
I think it meant Anakin is the only INDIVIDUAL who can take down Sids.

Darth_Nefarus
Oh, then woo-hoo lol

jedimaster2000
I think NJO Luke can take down Sids though.

Darth_Nefarus
Well, NJO Luke is, IMHO, what Anakin should have become.

Darth_Janus
In your own opinion. Don't choke on that prophecy when you make your decisions. This is a what-if scenario, not a "Hey according to the prophecy, would Sidious... no... nevermind. ONly Annie can do that. Screw this versus thread"

Darth Mantis
Yoda and Mace.

Darth Subjekt
i'd say yoda and shaft, er... uh... Mace....sorry stick out tongue

Fishy
Yoda and Mace would win, Palpatine wouldn't be even to stand against those two

Darth Subjekt
i think it would be a dope fight and Palps would hold his own for a little bit, but would eventually become overwhelmed by the attacks of Yoda flying and flipping all over and Mace's VAAPAD technique. (is that how you spell it? )

Darth fog
i reckon your right subjekt apart from mace might die. yes

Darth fog
i agree with ya subjekt but maby mace will die.

Darth fog
you know.

Fishy
After only three posts i am beginning to understand, yes.

Darth Inanis
In a lightsaber duel Sids would be probably able to hold a while but not for long. But as soon as he would use his badass force-powers, he would fry Mace and then take care of yoda alone.

Fishy
I don't think so, they could block those attacks. Those two are powerful and strong. Mace may not be known for his force powers but he probably has a great control over the force all the same.

Yoda and Mace would own palp, and even if palps would use force powers then he would still leave himself open from the other side. I'm guessing its hard to block an incoming attack when you frying your enemy with both your hands...

Darth Inanis
who says he needs to use both hands? I don't think Mace could block Sids lightning even with his lightsaber. Sids lightning isn't comparable to that of Dooku wich was easily blocked by Obi-Wan with a lightsaber and Yoda with his hands.

Fishy
And AOTC isn't comparable with Mace or Yoda... The two are far more powerful then Obi was...

((The_Anomaly))
i love sids, a lot, but yoda and windu, not a chance...he would lose a fight with both at the same time...

if windu or yoda had obi wan with them they probably could have beaten sids...

Otaku_Sith
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
Palpatine looked pure badass in the trailer, he went head on at like five jedi he knew what he was going at i think he would win this battle.
He would lose of Mace and Yoda when they would be alone.They would own Palpatine

Mace Skywalker
Originally posted by Uber_God
um as episode 6 HAS proven
yeah, as shown to kim by luke.

Lord Vader Xjgo
Palpatine would beat the hell out of both of them. Seriously, Darth Sidious is quite possibly the most skilled Sith Lord ever. He's an evil genius, a military mastermind, AND a kickass fighter. His "Force Lightning" scatters, unlike Count Dooku's, which travels in almost one straight line. Not even Yoda can block it. He can predict every move that his enemy will make, and he probably knows whether he will win or not when the fight first starts. I already know what happens in the movie, so debate is useless. He wins, the Dark Side rules, Palpatine is cool, Jedi suck, Sith are better, end of story.

Darth Mantis
Yoda and Mace.

Naga Sadow
Mace and yoda both would defeat Palpatine, althou it would be a great fight. and some1 would probably die, maybe Mace. I dont think Sidious could shock Yoda or Mace, and in saber combat, he would be simply overwhelmed by the speed and agility of Yoda, and skill of Mace.
And considering that when he was young, he did not yet perfect his techniques, so he is probably weaker then in ROTS. Mace and Yoda win.

Vanquish
SPOILER:

Lord Vader Xjgo, you obviously DON'T know what happens in the movie. First off, Yoda can block his lightning, and he does. Just wait and see. Secondly, Palps is an almost even draw with Yoda, and Windu has Palps begging for his life. How the hell do you figure palps would suddenly have the power to beat them both easy, when he can't kill either one of them one on one? Yoda lives, and windu only dies by Anakin. Before you say you know what happens, wait for the movie, then you actually will.

Palpy is super strong no doubt, but give me a break. Yoda and Windu would b1tch slap the old man in no time. Please don't forget you are talking about Yoda and Windu. There isn't anyone anywhere that the two of them couldn't beat handily.

Lord_Windu
^^Exactly, either one of them alone proved to be a match for Sids, throw them both in at once, he's pretty much deep-fried.

Jedi7115
I can't believe that no one knows that Mace beat Sidious. Only when Anikin intervines by putting his lightsabre into Maces back from a cowardly attack does Sidious survive.

imageek
Jedi7715 ...thank you. That's my point. Mace could handle the Emporer by himself Palpatine is my favorite character in Star Wars ...physically powerful & he is VERY crafty. But Mace & Yoda together would thrash him.

mikkosison_360
u no wat, palpatine had a rough time against yoda and mace windu, the only reason y mace lost is becuz of anakin, so if u put yoda AND mace 2gether, da battle would've been over in like 5 seconds wink

masterwindu
mace+yoda=dead sith lord

Lord Neix
In a duel between sid and mace and yoda the jedi would kick butt

Lord Neix
Actually the only reason mace won was because palpatine let him, it was a trap palpatine wouldave just done something

Lord Neix
Originally posted by Lord Neix
Actually the only reason mace won was because palpatine let him, it was a trap palpatine wouldave just done something

''This partys over''

Renegade_Jedi
Yeah, NJO Luke could probably win, but he'd be majorly screwed up...Jacent would royally PWN palp though, afterall, he turned Onimi into atomic goo.

Oh, and yeah, Mace and Yoda would have one, but one of them would have died. I think Yoda probably would have gotten him from behind, cause Mace would have charged at him with his Vaapad style. Mace would have died, and the yoda kills palp.

Danik Kreldin
I still can't believe some of you haven't realized that Palpatine was obviously faking weakness throughout the scene; just take it out of context. Or, better yet, read the novelization, which basically proves it.

Palpatine begs Windu to spare him, saying he's too weak, too old, can't fight. Then, almost shortly after, he shouts "unlimited power!" and wastes Windu. He was obviously faking it. I mean, just look at his eyes when Anakin comes in; the way they look at Anakin, just waiting for him to come to his help. Palpatine set it up so that he would 'lose,' and then beg Anakin for help. When Anakin slices off Windu's hand he fully turns over to the dark side - Palpatine had it all planned out so that Anakin would fully turn.

Point of the matter is, Windu was simply no match for Palpatine; hell, Palpatine would never be seen begging for his life, ever. It's not in his character. However, he did have a harder time with Yoda, and their battle ended in a stalemate, more or less. However, Yoda deciding never again to fight Palpatine leaves me to believe that Sidious grows more and more powerful after Episode III.

So yeah, be quiet about this Windu kicking Palpatine's ass nonsense. It's completely false.

Lord_Windu
No, I doubt Sidious grew more powerful. Yoda didn't want to fight Palpatine anymore because let's see, Palpatine pretty much controls the whole galaxy, and has tons of stormtroopers and imperial officers backing up. Not much of a chance for Yoda eh? Yoda sent Luke after him because he knew that Luke at his full potential will be awesome force user. Yoda knew Palpatine will try and convert him to the dark side. But if Yoda decided to show himself after ROTS, Sidious's first motive will be to have Yoda dead, because he knows that as long as Yoda is still alive, he will prove a threat for Sidious.

Lord Neix
bty id foe dkgtibh

Emperor
Sidious will win using at the same time saber and lightning to fry Mace and keep Yoda busy. Then Sid will kill him with lightning too or perhaps with his saber.

Jack Daniels
Now I know your delusional! you really should go to queeqs have that drink n deathstick and seriously rethink your life.....I just went and did it did wonders for me...LOL

Emperor
Originally posted by Jedi7115
I can't believe that no one knows that Mace beat Sidious. Only when Anikin intervines by putting his lightsabre into Maces back from a cowardly attack does Sidious survive.

May i recall you that Sidious was first to win the fight by pointing his saber at Mace which put his hands up for 3-4 seconds. Seriously if he want to kill him at this moment he could have made it but choose not cuz Anakin was comming and he senses it. This was a genious trick to turn Anakin to the Dark Side imo.

Then Sidious lightning struck Mace for a good 17 seconds killing him right away. We could see his skeleton shining like x-ray and it must have been very painfull for Mace.

Emperor
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
Now I know your delusional! you really should go to queeqs have that drink n deathstick and seriously rethink your life.....I just went and did it did wonders for me...LOL

Perhaps i will come with u next time laughing

See u there Happy Dance

Jack Daniels
woohoo party at Queeqs hes buying as usual!

Fishy
Originally posted by Emperor
May i recall you that Sidious was first to win the fight by pointing his saber at Mace which put his hands up for 3-4 seconds. Seriously if he want to kill him at this moment he could have made it but choose not cuz Anakin was comming and he senses it. This was a genious trick to turn Anakin to the Dark Side imo.

Then Sidious lightning struck Mace for a good 17 seconds killing him right away. We could see his skeleton shining like x-ray and it must have been very painfull for Mace.

Sidious could have killed easily by Mace, Sidious his fighting wasn't good, he looked like an idiot doing it and the way he handled his blade just sucked.

The only thing he faked was how weak he was to force anakin to make his choice faster... He would not have faked anything else, far to dangerous

Lord Neix
HI

kevkrillswalker
Why do most seem to think Palpatine is the toughedt force weilder around??? I don't buy that he was faking against Mace. He was playing up to Anakin to save him but only because it was in his best interst. Mace had him down. Palps is superior to Mace/Yoda in seeing the future, thats why he even fought Mace. He would have been done if Skywalker didnt show up. I mean cmon he got wrinkled by his own lightning, why would he want that? ANSWER: he didnt, mace was kicking his ass, but his keen insight payed off when anakin showed up and helped him out. end of story

OB1-KeNinja
Is this a joke? Yoda alone is a match for the emperor, throw in Mace he's pretty much toast.

mikkosison_360
Originally posted by kevkrillswalker
Why do most seem to think Palpatine is the toughedt force weilder around??? I don't buy that he was faking against Mace. He was playing up to Anakin to save him but only because it was in his best interst. Mace had him down. Palps is superior to Mace/Yoda in seeing the future, thats why he even fought Mace. He would have been done if Skywalker didnt show up. I mean cmon he got wrinkled by his own lightning, why would he want that? ANSWER: he didnt, mace was kicking his ass, but his keen insight payed off when anakin showed up and helped him out. end of story

Can i ask one thing? if you looked at "palpy" you could see that he was completely worn out of fighting and even worse by his own lightning, right? Now what im confused about is how is it that when anakin sliced of mace's hand and killed him (actually palpatine did but whatever) palpatine got up and was full of energy and "speech"? I might not have noticed it on your post cause of all your "intermediate" words, so if you did put it in your post in some way, you can call me "Mr. Dumbo". If that joke isnt funny, you can call me "Mr. Even Dumbo".

xyz jedi
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
Palpatine looked pure badass in the trailer, he went head on at like five jedi he knew what he was going at i think he would win this battle. Try the vs. forum

overlord
I see someone felt the need of getting back at someone after months..

Anyway, a young Sidious would most likely be weaker.

xyz jedi
Originally posted by overlord

Anyway, a young Sidious would most likely be weaker. amen to that.

truejedi
Originally posted by overlord

Anyway, a young Sidious would most likely be weaker.
hilarious
That's one way to get in the last word i suppose. (i'm going to wait for half a year, and then tell him what for)

Escape81
Why does this exist? If anything, Sidious improved with age. Even then, he couldn't last against either of them. Young Sidious or Old Sidious gets owned against Yoda and Mace.

Clone-pilot
All opinions accepted of course , but to me anything that continues the stories of the Star Wars universe has to be accepted as part of the legend whether cartoon or canvas painting .

The cartoon itself is very stylish it just makes Windu look like the No.1 jedi , which as a Yoda fan , makes my nerves twitch .
The swine even steals Yoda's "drawing light-sabre , using the force .... " manouvre .... which BTW Lucas designed specifically as Yoda's own unique way of sparking his sabre .

Come one SW fans we need to complain to the top about this , it ain't right . Until '99 no-one knew who frigging Mace Windu was , yet Yoda's been a cultural icon since 81' .

I think it's because of political correcteness because Windu's black , so that no white jedi's get too much limelight .
Sad really , what about political correctness for small green people ???

Lightsnake
Oh yeah, Sidious would die very hard in this match...Unless the prophecy has a sudden earthquake and cave-in....but destiny aside, Sidious is oooone screwed Sith

rikeen
mace and yoda definitely take this one, however in a real scenario, palpatine (being the smartest being in all the series) would never let this duel happen. lol, jus sayin.

overlord
Originally posted by Lord Neix
bty id foe dkgtibh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.