The "I got the Clone Wars DVD" Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kirby106
Even though I downloaded all the episodes, I recommend that you go and buy this DVD. The sound and quality is insain. It also has cool special features.
So who else got the DVD?

adamrubin
what special features are they

29Clones
there is like a little itty bitty snippet of the opening space battle from Ep.3, some game trailers/demo, behind the scenes of the cartoon, Ep.3 teaser trailer, some pretty cool stuff. Just got, best 12 bucks I ever spent!

LanİeWindu™
I bought it online, I am just waiting for it to arrive.

adamrubin
how long is the space battle clip

Kirby106
like 7 secounds

LandoSpeeder2
I got my DVD today, the space battle is 13 seconds if you put it all together, I have it on my computer anyway though. it has the teaser trailer for star wars episode III, republic commando trailer and demo if you have an Xbox, different drawings and art from the clone wars, trailer for star wars episode III video game two features about 7 minutes long, commentary. that's about all I can remember. The clone wars is not put in different chapters, they put them like they are one big movie instead of listing chapter 1,2,3 and so on. but if you go to the scene selection it goes to each chapter that you want.

SnakeEyes
I got it but I have not watched it all yet

Kirby106
Its so much better than my illeg..I mean my FRIENDS version...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.