Fcuk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
I love that label droolio

But seriously, I just wiped out on my blades, and now I'm ****in bleeding on all of my limbs, and I was fully clothed too. ranting
And I think I pulled a muscle when I fell and did the splits embarrasment

GuitarBunny
sh%t you okay?

ladygrim
Ouch sad

Demarthl
your not having a good run are you sad
dab your wounds with damp cloth until you can see it clearly and make sure you pck out and grit or glass etc.
get something like deep heat for your muscles, im sure theres something similar for muscle strains around ^^

Clovie
what's wrong? sad

(coz i don't understand words are too high for me)

silver_tears
I suppose, but I wanted to keep going, it's just I noticed the blood soaking through my jeans and then I'm like "Gee, guess I should go get cleaned up!" so here I am, sitting, holding a wet towel to my knee miffed
And it's such nice weather outside too cry

silver_tears
Originally posted by Demarthl
your not having a good run are you sad
dab your wounds with damp cloth until you can see it clearly and make sure you pck out and grit or glass etc.
get something like deep heat for your muscles, im sure theres something similar for muscle strains around ^^

my jeans took most of the damage, I'm pissed cause they're expensive, and the gravel ripped them sad
it's not bad at all, just cut kinda deep, so there's blood

Demarthl
it'll be ok in an hour or so, just take it easy

silver_tears
Originally posted by Clovie
what's wrong? sad

(coz i don't understand words are too high for me)

I was roller blading and fell, cut my hands and legs, and pulled a muscle

Jackie Malfoy
Get some rest and get better.JM sad

LanİeWindu™
Why'd ya go and wipe out Irene? You're supposed to stay on your feet when blading. stick out tongue

silver_tears
And I do, most of the time, I'm good at it, but there's still some small patches of ice around here, and yet again, I hit one and the two blades went seperate ways and there I was eek

Clovie
Originally posted by silver_tears
I was roller blading and fell, cut my hands and legs, and pulled a muscle ouch....

take some bandages.
and painkiller maybe?

and weren't you wearing that security thingies? sad

Raven Guardia
Ouchies, I hope you feel better

silver_tears
God no, those are for like 5 year olds stick out tongue

I've been doing this all my life, I never wore those, I taught myself how to when I was like 7 and even then didn't wear them, plus they look horrible, and I don't even own a pair of everything, I only have the wrist guards because I dislocated my wrist once and wear them ever since then embarrasment but I couldn't find it today.

GuitarBunny

silver_tears
thank you to all those kind people cry

GuitarBunny
i'm sry didn't mean 2 be cruel

Clovie
oh... sad so maybe now you'll get you some lady

i haven't rollerblade for ages...but when i did.. i remember i was trying to do all the wierd stuff and always ending up with a big number of bruises bag

silver_tears
Not at all, I would have done the same, I blame Ken if anyone stick out tongue

silver_tears
oh... sad so maybe now you'll get you some lady

i haven't rollerblade for ages...but when i did.. i remember i was trying to do all the wierd stuff and always ending up with a big number of bruises bag

You can't have fun without pain baby droolio

After all those years of being a tomboy to the extreme, and all those injuries from sports, you get used to it, so I'm not even considering buying the protective gear stick out tongue

I can do weird things, I can do jumps laughing out loud and anyways bruises are great memories yes

GuitarBunny
true

Clovie
You can't have fun without pain baby droolio

After all those years of being a tomboy to the extreme, and all those injuries from sports, you get used to it, so I'm not even considering buying the protective gear stick out tongue

I can do weird things, I can do jumps laughing out loud and anyways bruises are great memories yes i hate having bruises. they're looking terrible.,
and i still have no idea where did i get most of them embarrasment

but that's good you're having fun big grin

silver_tears
This isn't really a bruise, but one of my best memories, one of my shoulders makes weird noises when I roll it because one year when my softball team won the championship, we were playing in like this ghetto area because it had the biggest diamonds and such, and as we were beating this one team really bad, and I was playing second base, this ***** beamed me in the shoulder with the ball from behind while we were on time out laughing out loud she was suspended, ah the memories love

silver_tears
i hate having bruises. they're looking terrible.,
and i still have no idea where did i get most of them embarrasment

but that's good you're having fun big grin

well I mostly just do damage to my legs and other areas not to visible so I live big grin
and I'm having a blast laughing out loud

and not to sound weird or whatever, but if you just get bruises for no reason whatsoever it could be serious, my doctor told me it's a sign of luekemia sometimes erm or sometimes it could just be sensitivity

hh?
phfffffffffffffffffffffffff

Clovie
softball is something like baseball? confused

silver_tears
yea, bigger ball, and it's slow pitch by your own team big grin
the point is to score, not get the other team out stick out tongue

silver_tears
Originally posted by hh?
phfffffffffffffffffffffffff

hater cry

GuitarBunny
pretty much alike

hh?
hater cry

i dont even know what this thread is about. let me read the first page. one sec...

silver_tears
bastard stick out tongue

hh?
ok i read it. i can now clearly say

PHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

with all caps^ happy

Clovie
yea, bigger ball, and it's slow pitch by your own team big grin
the point is to score, not get the other team out stick out tongue i have no idea.
and i have no idea what is baseball about either, we don't have it here (hopefully)

silver_tears
so you do love me touched

silver_tears
i have no idea.
and i have no idea what is baseball about either, we don't have it here (hopefully)

that's blasphemy eek I friggin love baseball and softball droolio
love playing anyways, not watching

hh?
so you do love me touched

eek!

http://www.qn5.com/pics/posts/p_archshot_01.jpg

Clovie
that's blasphemy eek I friggin love baseball and softball droolio
love playing anyways, not watching i don't get it.
if i had to choose i'd prefer football (european not american)

hh?
hockey > any other sport

wink

silver_tears
I agree to that one yes
And I don't like soccer much embarrasment I like watching that one

Mighty Yoda
i have fcuk after shave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.