who would win, Yoda VS The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

adamrubin
who would win, Yoda VS The Hulk

DenKi
umm Yoda?

I hate these Stupid VS threads.

All yoda would have to do is just stand there and wait for that stupid big green thing to come running at him, then all Yoda would have to do it just pull out is Sabre and chop him in half.

adamrubin, surely when u created this thread didnt you just think that?

jackstain
yoda wuld put up a good fight, and i love star wars more than anything else, including the hulk, but hulk wuld win.....not easily though.

Darth_Janus
You're saying Hulk would defeat Master Yoda? Do you even know who Yoda is?

Darth_Nefarus
Dude, Hulk is tough, big, mean and green. However, his skin couldn't repel a lightsaber. Yoda would take him down.

Hulk: HULK MAD
Yoda: Sense the darkside, I do. Slay you, I must

Hulk rushes as Yoda with his fists ready to crush the tiny Jedi master, but Yoda merely waves his hand and sends Hulk crashing through the wall. Igniting his lightsaber, Master Yoda raised it toward his opponent.

Yoda: Stand down, you must. Kill you, I wish not to do.

Hulk: AHHHHHHHHH

Yoda: Much to learn, you have.

Hulk intensified his rage to it's peak and used all of his adrenaline to leap at the tiny Jedi. In less than a second Yoda had flipped over the giant and used his saber to slice down the spine of the Hulk.

Hulk coughed and wheezed out, "Hulk... mad..." and slipped into the cold dark of the afterworld.

Yoda deactivated his lightsaber, and dropped his head in sadness.

"Mad you were, and sad you were."

Darth_Janus
And that would be about it.

Strakatus
Sorry but the battle would be longer than that since The Hulk can regenerate. I think that yoda would defeat Hulk multiple times, with the Hulk becoming angrier each time it regenerates and maybe one lucky shot from the ulk would strike yoda down... maybe.

jackstain
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
You're saying Hulk would defeat Master Yoda? Do you even know who Yoda is?

i know yoda, most likely better than you. You obviously don't know who the Hulk is, hombre.

jango fatt
yeah that's right, compadre

jackstain
Originally posted by jango fatt
yeah that's right, compadre

i really hope you're not mocking me.

Paola
moving...

Tormentor_2004
Yoda would slice off the Hulk's head. He cant regenrate a lost body part.

Darth_Nefarus
Dude, if he got sliced into the spine and/or the brain with a lightsaber, he's not going to regenerate that. And Tormentor's right, he wouldn't grow a new arm back. Yoda wins, no doubt.

Darth_Janus
Uh, I'm a lot older than you, and I think I know more about life in general than you do, let alone the Hulk...

The Hulk would lose. I mean, he's lost to a handful of rather mortal badguys in the past. Yoda, 900 year old Jedi master, would destroy him.

Tormentor_2004
The only reason the Hulk would get madder is because he's getting beaten by a guy about what 2 feet? laughing out loud rite? am i rite? the only reason's he's getting angrier is because he's losing to a guy about 10 feet shorter than him

CountQuan
i always considered SUperman and teh Hulk cheap and unfair because of their powers

Imaginary
Ones big and green the other is little and green. Who cares?

jackstain
Uh, I'm a lot older than you, and I think I know more about life in general than you do, let alone the Hulk...

The Hulk would lose. I mean, he's lost to a handful of rather mortal badguys in the past. Yoda, 900 year old Jedi master, would destroy him.

lmao.....so um, life is all about the hulk and yoda? hahahaha, you have no clue how much of a life you need. or how ridiculous you sound.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by jackstain
lmao.....so um, life is all about the hulk and yoda? hahahaha, you have no clue how much of a life you need. or how ridiculous you sound.

You'd be amazed just how stupid that reply was. Do you even read anything I say?

Darth_Nefarus
Janus, it's okay, remember the doll... lol

Seriously though, I'd vote Yoda would win against most any comic book character except for like, Professor X, they would just study together.

Darth_Janus
Yoda: Much brainpower have you, old one.

X: Greetings, Master Yoda. I had hoped you would attend so that we may discuss termination of hostilities.

Yoda: Um... sure. So wanna learn the Force?

Darth_Nefarus
you see what i'm sayin

Darth_Janus
Xavier and Yoda... They could fek some shit up.

jackstain
You'd be amazed just how stupid that reply was. Do you even read anything I say?

wow you just repeated what i said about you....ur disqualified out of this argument on the grounds that, well, you suck at arguing.....its ok though, i like ya Happy Dance

Darth_Janus
Actually, it's kinda stupid that we're even considering it an argument. So just screw it. I'm here to have fun.

Darth_Nefarus
They need to make a new Teras Kasi video game, have you guys ever played that? It's like tekken, but with star wars characters.
It needs maul, dooku, vader, sidious, etc. and then we can end this foolish conflict and bring order to the galaxy.
by galaxy, i mean this forum

Darth_Janus
Yes, this galax- forum... Ahem. Yeah, that would be cool, but with less emphasis on hand to hand fighting, methinks.

Darth_Nefarus
Exactly, I'm talking like the new mortal combat games. they'd use lightsabers and all, and it would be SUHWEEEET

Darth_Janus
*Vwum vwum* Fatality... Yoda wins. Flawless victory

Darth_Nefarus
yeah, hulk can get mad and stronger all he wants, but yoda would be too fast for him
spidey was, and i know yoda is faster than spidey

Darth_Janus
Yoda versus Spider-man.

Spider sense tingles... *Vwum*

A spider killed have I... hmmmm?

Darth_Nefarus
spider sense, dang....
oh crap, my arm!

Tormentor_2004
this is ridiculous. Hulk's getting angrier only because he's losing to a green shorty

Darth_Nefarus
let him be angry, he's still got a lightsaber stuck in his dome

Darth Trytavius
You are stupid, Yoda is much more fast then Hulk he will cut out this head to kill him forever.

Darth_Nefarus
Now how am I stupid, if you just said the same thing I did?

Darth Trytavius
Sorry man I didn't want to offend you, I am talking about the replies and forgot the "s".

jackstain
teras kasi is amazing......but the first one had vader in it, he was a secret character, unless of course you meant before the suit. but yes indeed i wuld like to battle as darth maul.

Darth_Janus
A good game would have pretty much everybody. And would feature things like tag teams, battle royale, and power duels, etc.

ArthasKnight
Yoda wins. One good jump and slash and the Hulk is about a foot shorter.

jackstain
i guess no one knows much about the hulk, and his ability to regenerate, and grow bigger the madder he gets. and u cant control his mind, because he has split personalities. its been tried by professor x, and he failed.

Darth_Nefarus
true, but yoda could still throw his ass around with the force, or cut through him like warm butter with his saber

jackstain
well it wouldnt be so easy to cut all the way through, is the point im trying to make......it would take a few slashes, and even then it wuld only be a cut.......which wuld heal instantly anyway......read about the hulk, you will see what i mean.

Darth_Nefarus
Dude, I've read over 100 Hulk comics, and I still think Yoda would win, because a lightsaber is more powerful than his rage or his tough skin"
Yes Professor X couldn't do it, but Professor X's power didn't come from "God"

jackstain
when does yoda ever talk about "God??" he could throw him around with the force, but hulk would keep getting angrier, and eventually overpower yoda. sorry. just my opinion.

jackstain
i see what you meant about "God" aka force....but, its technically, the force.....not God. God would smite anything and everything if he wanted to.

Darth_Janus
Including your logic. The Force is a bit bigger than the Hulk's midcentury fantasy gamma rays. And the Hulk was a big joke anyways. Yoda wins, easily. Wiser, faster, smaster, and just more badass.

ArthasKnight
I have to agree, I don't think even the Hulk can stand up to something he cannot touch (aka the Force) so Yoda's got a huge advantage.

jackstain
ok see....now its not me, u attack me no matter what i say.

Darth_Janus
Um, I think you're imagining that a bit. I know I don't attack you personally. I don't like to get underhanded. Even after the words you and I have exchanged I still act civil towards you and consider your words at face value.

Darth_Nefarus
no fighting... lol
I'm glad most of you understand that as angry as Hulk gets, Yoda would just laugh more and cut him up

jackstain
Happy Dance

AragonIsKing
Yoda, if he had his lightsaber, if he didnt, then the Hulk may have a chance

AragonIsKing
I'm not too keen on the Hulk, but to my knowlege, he dosent have as good of reflexes as Yoda. Oh! wait, is this a trick question, because actually, yoda is dead! Ha ha! it is a trick question isnt it! Dumb bastards...thought you could fool me...

Darth_Nefarus
Well, assuming Yoda is alive... lol

With or without a saber, he could at least through his monkey ass around, or drop him in a volcano, or somethin...

Darth Mantis
Or Yoda can just crush the organs within the hulk using the force.

jackstain
this isnt fair, because it is a star wars forum.......none of you(no matter if you say you do or not) know anything about the Hulk.

I like star wars better.
I like yoda better.
The Hulk would win.

Darth_Nefarus
Dude, the force is more powerful than Hulk's muscles, and a lightsaber is more potent than Hulks's skin

jackstain
no doubt, but hulk would still win, if he got angry enough without dying first.

Darth_Nefarus
lol, as long as he didn't die first

jackstain
but, in my opinion, wouldnt.

kid-adi-mundi
yoda this is the hulk
doctor

Jedi padawan
hulk never wins Yoda, he can use the force and has lightsaber

Darth_Janus
This old thread?

Darth Mantis
lol.

Darth_Nefarus
LMFAO

jackstain
LoL

JKBart
are cross-universe battles allowed in this section?

carthage
MCU Hulk vs Legends Yoda?

Id favor Yoda due to his telekinesis

FreshestSlice
TK won't beat the Hulk, kek.

S_W_LeGenD
Yoda, IMO.

The Merchant
Hulk would completely eradicate him, the guy was able to overpower planet busting attacks.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hulk, lmfao.

Deronn_solo
Yoda stomps.

Darth Truculent
Uh . . . use of the Force? No question Yoda wins the fight.

FreshestSlice
TK doesn't do shit to Hulk in Marvel where literally everyone is better with it, so no, Yoda won't beat the Hulk that way.

Darth Truculent
Force grip - caught in the hold of the Force, Hulk would not be able to move. He would be at Yoda's will. And Yoda would say "Temper, Temper. Too much anger you have. See a shrink you must."

FreshestSlice
Yoda can't hold the Hulk; the ****?

Syndicate
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Yoda can't hold the Hulk; the ****?

Well we don't know how strong MCU Hulk is and given its potential limitlessness Hulk could simply strain his muscles and break out of Yoda's hold if he was strong enough. As of now Hulk's best feat is downing a metal whale while Yoda's is manipulating transports.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.