Boba Fett VS The Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

adamrubin
Boba Fett VS The Predator

DenKi
The Predator easyily. I dont wanna go into any stupid long details..

The Predator has more Advance Weapons, clockin device. ect ect..

jango fatt
It could be both

Darth Mantis
Predator.

SnakeEyes
Fett could defnitely win this...

Naga Sadow
predator can hide, but he cant fly.
both have advanced armor, both use rockets, and both are ugly.
pretty tight, but i think predator would win

jackstain
Fett

adamrubin
predater has camaflage but fett has heat seeking missles

SnakeEyes
Those who say Predator would win are obviously underestimating good ole' Boba...

jackstain
i still think seeing predators dreds hangin next to the wookiee furs would be amazing. Fett wuld whip that @$$

riddick65
fett

Darth_Janus
Honestly, I think Fett could take a Predator. For one, while he can't hide visually from the Predator, I can imagine he's a savvy enough bounty hunter to get the drop on the Predator. And seeing as Danny Glover can kill one, Fett can take two. Hell. Cloaking device? Doesn't Fett have infrared in that helmet of his ? In any case, yes, he can do this, assuming he's not in a subway tunnel with one.

DenKi
A Predator could kill Fett Easily, The Predator doesnt need all the Technology as you said, hes all Stealthy, he needs to weapons, Fett Scks

Darth_Janus
Alright, let's get this straight. The Predator has a shoulder canon and a spear gun. Maybe the disc and a netgun. Wrist blades. Excellent strength. Can climb.

Boba Fett is a bounty hunter who has tracked and killed many more species than the Predator. Boba Fett specializes in ultra deadly weaponry, like the Mandalorian wrist darts he has, which are deadlier than anything the Predator uses. Secondly, Boba has a rocketpack, which makes him not some static ground fighter but a moving aerial target. Predator can't hide from Boba and Boba can't hide from him (Unless the armor shields from infrared vision, which wouldn't surprise me). Boba also uses blaster weapons which are faster than the Predator's own laser weapons.

And keep in mind that the Predator's greatest strength comes in its ability to ambush prey. While big and deadly, it is actually exposed in the open and could not fight effectively.

marline
probably boba though preds are pretty damn smart

Naga Sadow
so it kinda all depends on where they fight. if its some tunnel or somethin like that its predator. also in the jungle predator would win i think. if its some open ground it would be boba

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.