Ultimate Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightaxe
Has any one read the new Ultimates 2 number 4 comic. It shows that Thor is really just a guy who stole high tech weapons and a harness to give him his powers, what are your guys reaction to this? And how do you think it will change the Ultimate universe.

lightaxe
anyone? U_U

Arachnoidfreak
Thanks for using the SPOILER WARNING DUMBASS.

Feck. I just read 3 and was going to get 4 this week, and now it's ruined.

Thanks shitbreak.

pr1983
Originally posted by lightaxe
Has any one read the new Ultimates 2 number 4 comic. It shows that Thor is really just a guy who stole high tech weapons and a harness to give him his powers, what are your guys reaction to this? And how do you think it will change the Ultimate universe.

oh ffs...

woudl it be so hard to put the word spoiler in the title?

if you were new i could deal but... jeez...

juggernaut74
Like I said before the Jury is still out on that one. I think Thor is a Norse Thunder God. Loki might be trying to trick everyone into thinking Thor is not a God for some reason.

lightaxe
Damn, sorry. I'll change it if I can. Actually uh I dont think I can change that maybe a mod will have to.

ScarletSpider
SPOILERS HERE! Is everyone happy, now don't scroll down and read what else I type if you don't want your ass spoiled.

The scientist who informs the Ultimates that Thor's really just a loon with advanced gadgets can be seen in the background in issue #1, during Thor's talk with "Volstagg" (at least I think it's issue 1, may be 2 or 3, anyways, the Volstagg sequence). He can also be seen on page 11 of issue 4, bottom panel, to the left, calmly walking in the middle of the riot. Hmm...fortuitous coincidence? I say thee nay! 'Tis Loki! Least, that's what I think.

lightaxe
oo i didn't think of that, but either way this ensuing fight is going to be amazing.

Zahit
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
SPOILERS HERE! Is everyone happy, now don't scroll down and read what else I type if you don't want your ass spoiled.

The scientist who informs the Ultimates that Thor's really just a loon with advanced gadgets can be seen in the background in issue #1, during Thor's talk with "Volstagg" (at least I think it's issue 1, may be 2 or 3, anyways, the Volstagg sequence). He can also be seen on page 11 of issue 4, bottom panel, to the left, calmly walking in the middle of the riot. Hmm...fortuitous coincidence? I say thee nay! 'Tis Loki! Least, that's what I think.
DUDE!!!!! I was thinking that the other day and was wondering if
it was just my imagination.....connecting background people to
Thor's brother......the plot keeps thickening.......I hope if it really is
Loki, they make it one awesome battle/resolution!

ScarletSpider
Yup. A few more spoilers here, though not so much content:

The European Ultimates are kind of lame, though we haven't seen that much of them. They all basically have flight and strength enhancing suits. Braddock should carry a high tech sword "Excalibur". I'm sure something can be done with Captains France, Italy and Spain, make Captain France the uber obscure Peregrine, can't think of any Italian superheroes, but they could make Spain El Aguila (snicker). There are nine European super soldiers they said, so hopefully they pay some cadence to 616 and make the German one Hauptmann Deutchland.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.