Street Fighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolf biologist
Who do you guys think the top two strongest fighters from Capcom vs. SNK are? In capcom I think the top two are shin akuma and dark ryu and in SKN I think it's ultimate rugal and yamakazi. Out of your top two for capcom and SNK who would win. One last thing out of the 4 warriors you choose who do think are the strongest?

For me for capcom its' shin akuma and dark ryu. For SNK its' ultimate rugal and yamakazi. I think capcom will win. And out of these four shin akuma would own them all. REmember to make up your own don't debate over just mine.

Ketchuptome
U forgot Orochi,Iori,Gill,Terry and Kyo.
N e ways Akuma.Raging Demon.Over

Ketchuptome
Akuma and Gill!!!!

wolf biologist
Ketchuptome I consider shin akuma and akuma the same person ok just like I consider ryu and dark ryu the same person but with a power bonus. And is the red areemer strong?

Ketchuptome
I dont no.But u forgot the fighters i posted above

wolf biologist
KEtchuptome it is just top two from capcom and SNK. Also what does SNK stand for?

SaTsuJiN
SNK - Shin Nihon Kikaku - New Japan Plan

and personally I think if Orochi teamed up with Igniz (From kof 2000 or 2001) they'd be unstoppable.

Ketchuptome
Oh.Wel Shin Akuma and Ultimate Rugal..
But the choices arent that much

wolf biologist
Is Igniz from SNK and what does street fighter have to do with the new japanese order?

Ketchuptome
I dunno.

wolf biologist
How come nobody is voting on my poll? Is there a evil ken ?

wolf biologist
Why do so many people think that gill is so good?

AdventChild
Ryu takes it...thankyou..

wolf biologist
Now that I have done some research I believe that gill and shin akuma are the best. If they fought who do you tihnk would win?

Ketchuptome
Most likely Gill..
There is no Evil Ken.But a Voilent Ken when he was possesd by Bison.

wolf biologist
KETCHUP why do you think that gill will most likely win? And in video games what does his move "ressurection" do?

Ketchuptome
Cuzz he is so hard to beat..And i heard he has "Cosmic" powers..
Not even Akuma can surpass that.And the ressurection move does is that when u( computer) die it ressurects u back wit full health thats why he is so hard.

wolf biologist
Well isn't gill just in SF3 Third Strike? And akuma has all these different fireballs and the raging demon. Also doesn't akuma have 2 full energy bars instead of one? So I still think Akuma can win.

Ketchuptome
Haha big grin
Yes Gill is only in Thrid Strike.And Akuma does have different fireballs and raging demon.
The 2 full energy bars.Uhhh.It depend wat game.Maybe Akuma would win.Isnt Akuma immortal.Thats what the sign on his back means.Right?

wolf biologist
Yes the sign on his back does mean immortality and supremacy. And I was still talking about third strike. I think Akuma does have a chance and I still think he will win. Who do you think is cheaper: Akuma or Gill? I think GIll?

Ketchuptome
Yep...Gill is always using that ressurecti' move and those fire and ice balls.Then he uses that merteor shower thing..Thats why i always use auma to fight him..The only thing thats wrong wit akuma is his defense.Other than that he is awsome..I use hurrican kick and shruken 2 beat him.But it took me 8 times to beat..Some times i like 2 use Alex or Oro...I hate dan and Sean is outta the question.

wolf biologist
Yeah I never played Street Fighter 3: Third Strike but I have played all the other ones including the anniversary collection one. But from what I hear Dan and Sean are "jokes". What is your best fighter that you fight with? I like to use akuma and dark ryu since their fighting styles are similar.

Ketchuptome
Uhh in 3rd strike Akuma or Ken
In Marvel vs Capcom2 Akuma,Jin,Cable
Street Fight 2,Akuma (in no how 2 unlock him)
Street fight vs Xmen wolverine,ryu or akuma
Other games i just use Akuma.He is my fav..and yes.Dan and Sean are horrible.but in a fight Sean coub beat Dan..Althiugh they are still weak.

Ketchuptome
Yes Gill.
Really cheap

wolf biologist
How well can you use Akuma? I mean is he your best character? Also I agree that Sean can beat Dan from his training with Ken.

Ketchuptome
Hmmm.Im still praticin' but i can do most of his moves.Especially that eatrhquake thing and raging demon.
And that move where he kinda skides in the air and kicks

Ketchuptome
And the move he kicks the oppenet in the air and kicks em across the screen.So kool

wolf biologist
Yeah I mastered his raging demon technique and all his hadokens just not his shoryukens. Also I am not familiar with this earthquake punch? Can you find the name?

Ketchuptome
Its in thrid strike.I havnt lated it in a while.He punches the ground and some energy comes outta the ground. like an earthquake.

wolf biologist
Are you sure it is Akuma? Third Strike is about the only street fighter game that I haven't played extensively. So I am not the best reference for this one. I never saw it before.

Ketchuptome
yeah im sure.I think its in the instrustion manual.
3rd strike in annversy collection i meant

wolf biologist
Oh ok, well if you ever find the name of it let me know. Any way I love facing people who think they are really good with ken or ryu because I just rip then to shreads with Akuma.

Ketchuptome
Yeah.That never gets old.

wolf biologist
So other then AKuma what other characters are you good with?

Ketchuptome
Hmmm.ryu,Alex,Elena and many many others.
You?

wolf biologist
Well basically like I said before I like to stick with just a few characters so I can perfect them. And I like their fighting styles to be the same that's the first rule that I made when I started playing Street Fighter, because I learned from experience that if you play with all the characters and not have just a few that you are really good at you lose all the tournaments you participate in and you don't get really far in the game.

But to finally answer your question I play with: Akuma (best) Dark Ryu (2nd), Ryu (3rd), and ken (4th). Since me and my friends sometimes host our own game tournaments adn we have a pot and we bet and the winner gets like around $150 but you need a entry fee of $20. So if you win you are set but if you lose your not entirely screwed since we play double elimination.

One question do you think they will ever make violent ken a character in a game, maybe like street fighter 4 or something.

Ketchuptome
Kool..
Yeah they already did.I dont no wat game.
Me i like 2 us characters wit different fightin' styles so its harder 4 the oppenet to counter u.No wat im sayin' big grin

savagerampage
Ultimate rugal was a pain in the ass to beat.

Ketchuptome
Have u played fatal fury be4 savagerampage

wolf biologist
No, and yes ultimate rugal was very hard to beat, in almost all the frums I go to I see that ultimate rugal is alwasy Akuma's hardest challenge.

Ketchuptome
big grin

FistOfThe North
Dark Ryu. He always wins.

Ryu is the Street Fighter series.

He's the ultimate street fighter.

Ryu will forever be #1 so long as there is a Street fighter series around and he'll be in all of them as well.

Even if they do a Street Fighter set in the future when Ryu is old, he'll still kick ass. Like Yoda.

SaTsuJiN
Ultimate rugal would pwnz everyone on this list.. reflection + genocide cutter (anti-air) = gg

Ketchuptome
blink ....Shin Akuma will kill him.

CorderaMitchell
Mr. Karate with mask is strongest on SNK side almost around god rugal.

Yamazaki shouldn't be on this list at all.

dvampire
Originally posted by wolf biologist
Who do you guys think the top two strongest fighters from Capcom vs. SNK are? In capcom I think the top two are shin akuma and dark ryu and in SKN I think it's ultimate rugal and yamakazi. Out of your top two for capcom and SNK who would win. One last thing out of the 4 warriors you choose who do think are the strongest?

For me for capcom its' shin akuma and dark ryu. For SNK its' ultimate rugal and yamakazi. I think capcom will win. And out of these four shin akuma would own them all. REmember to make up your own don't debate over just mine.

Street Fighter:

Akuma

Oro

Gill

King of Fighters:

any body from Orochi

CorderaMitchell
Yep you got this in second nature now.

dvampire
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Yep you got this in second nature now.

I would have said Mr. Karate is up there with the rest but hes from AOF not King of Fighters.

dvampire
Originally posted by wolf biologist

To me I think Akuma and Mr. Karate would be a good match. smile

CorderaMitchell
Yea, isn't he yuri's father.

dvampire
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Yea, isn't he yuri's father.

Yes thats right. Hes Ryo, Robert, and Yuri's teacher. Hes Takuma but when he wheres that mask he becomes super powerful becoming Mr. Karate. smile

CorderaMitchell
where does he get this mask.

Hoshi
with some kind of god of ancient martial arts named lee pailong

CorderaMitchell
ty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.