Hawkeye vS Green Arrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Who would win: Hawkeye vS Green Arrow

Arsenal
Hawkeye because he still was using trick arrows before he died.

FistOfThe North
Isn't Green arrow more precise in his shooting and can throw alot more or something.

Scoobless
Hawkeye is as precise as they come....... plus he's more likely to do anything to win..... i gotta go with Hawk

Draco69
Green Arrow has much more experience. The guy is extremely well versed in trick arrows. And has been trained by the best martial artists in the world. He's a better shot too. Green Arrow's extremely ruthless. He once shot two arrows into a guy's groin evil face

Khellendros
In JLA/Avengers, Hawkeye was the better archer by far. But I'd say GReen Arrow takes the win because he really is a dirty fighter. This is a guy who'll stab Slade in the eyesocket just to piss him off.

Arachnoidfreak
I'd say their arrows keep hitting each other in mid air. then they run out of arrows and duke it out in the dirt. and they knock each other unconcious.

it's a draw.

(they're both the same basic character really)

Khellendros
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
I'd say their arrows keep hitting each other in mid air. then they run out of arrows and duke it out in the dirt. and they knock each other unconcious.

it's a draw.

(they're both the same basic character really)
Gree Arrow is the better/dirtier fighter. The first part of your post is plausible, but in a fistfight GA takes it.

Scoobless
Hawkeye is a great fighter for someone with no superhuman or super-soldier abilities..... always fighting with Cap while training and has an arrow for every occasion

Draco69
Green Arrow trained with Batman, Wildcat and even Lady Shiva for a brief period.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Khellendros
In JLA/Avengers, Hawkeye was the better archer by far. I missed that part.

Draco69
That was Kurt Busiek's opinion. Hawkeye didn't even really fight Green Arrow.

(Is it me, or does Kurt have a morbid obsession with the Scarlet Witch?)

It was like the Scarlet Witch featuring special gueststars the Avengers and the JLA.

FistOfThe North
I'd have to go with Hawkeye on this one.

ScarletSpider
Don't forget, his son Connor Hawke is supposed to be one of the best fighters on earth, I think it was said at one point that he surpasses Bats. Just keeping up with his son daily is superb training, though they've really underplayed Hawke's abilities in this current series.

It's funny how Hawkeye originally ripped off GA, by being a bow and arrow user. Then they made Hawkeye really snarky and loudmouthed and all that stuff he is today. So they slowly shifted the characterization of GA to mimic that of Hawkeye's! They rip off each other, really.

I opt for the double K.O.

Nataku8188
GA has a GL ring. He wins.

batman2505
green arrow would wipe the floor with hawkeye. and he also fights dirty

King KAM
GreEnE ARrOw=TeH SuXoRzZz!

superman41082
50/50. In the crossover's they have competitions, but they always come out dead even.

The End

King KAM
superman41082=TeH SuCk!

MrHeavySilence
Green Arrow has that quantum arrow thing.

jinzin
yeah but on the other hand:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...;postid=3929423
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...;postid=3929426

Laminator_X
Originally posted by superman41082
50/50. In the crossover's they have competitions, but they always come out dead even.

The End

EXCEPT, in the blended reality where they were both in the JLA together, it was Hawkeye that pulled off the "one-in-a-million-shot" that stopped Dr. Doom from acessing the Source, not Green arrow. GA was there, but all he could do was grumble about how everyone was so impressed with how Hawkeye saved the day. (In fairness, the shot was off panel, we only saw the aftermath)

Even better, Dinah picked Clint over Ollie. Hah!

More seriously, I think Clint's the better "Superhero" in the sense of overall effectiveness (humiliating whole teams and the like, better record of upset wins, more significant "save the day" type victories) but that they're both insanely good to the point where it's tough to judge.

superman41082
Originally posted by Laminator_X
EXCEPT, in the blended reality where they were both in the JLA together, it was Hawkeye that pulled off the "one-in-a-million-shot" that stopped Dr. Doom from acessing the Source, not Green arrow. GA was there, but all he could do was grumble about how everyone was so impressed with how Hawkeye saved the day. (In fairness, the shot was off panel, we only saw the aftermath)

Even better, Dinah picked Clint over Ollie. Hah!

More seriously, I think Clint's the better "Superhero" in the sense of overall effectiveness (humiliating whole teams and the like, better record of upset wins, more significant "save the day" type victories) but that they're both insanely good to the point where it's tough to judge.

Well just because Hawkeye was the one to get the lucky shot, doesn't mean that GA couldn't have done it. Like you said, it was a lucky shot, and one lucky shot is not enough to say that he's better. I saw Alan Iverson cross Jordan over like crazy and made him look completely silly ONCE, but that doesn't mean he's better than him.

superman41082
P.S. I love Green Arrow!!! He rocks!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.