Mr. Incredible vS Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Who would win: Mr. Incredible vS Herculese

Scoobless
i have to go with Herc........ even if they were of equal strength Herc has thousands of years more experience than Mr I and has fought tougher foes

Kento
Mr. Incredible is only super strong, and agile. He's not invulnerable or anything so I give it to Herc.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Scoobless
i have to go with Herc........ even if they were of equal strength Herc has thousands of years more experience than Mr I and has fought tougher foes

I thought Herculese was mortal.

Sentry
You should check out his new mini series that's going to come out. He's back at full strength.

ScarletSpider
Hercules was mortal originally, then he died, and Zeus brought him to Olympus and gave him immortality. Then he came back to Earth, putzed around for awhile, eventually came to hang out with the Avengers and Thor. Then he pissed of Zeus recently and was shorn of his immortality.

In his upcoming mini series, Frank Tieri is going to write him at full strength and powers, but not by fixing the problem, he's just promptly ignoring it.

FistOfThe North
Its a tough one.

Sentry
I think Herc at full strength is like 2 or 3 times stronger than Mr. Incredible. Maybe more. Herc takes this.

DrDoom
Originally posted by Kento
Mr. Incredible is only super strong, and agile. He's not invulnerable or anything so I give it to Herc.

Incredible is invulnerable (check out the DVDs extras) but he's still nowhere as strong as Herc.

The "Prince of Powah" wins everytime.

Scoobless
Originally posted by DrDoom
Incredible is invulnerable (check out the DVDs extras)

haven't seen the extras but in the film he gets cut quite easily by the robot thingy

Pepito
Mr Incredible does have an over the top name but Hercules still wins.

Sentry
That robot in the movie is made of some kind of special metal. Yeah I watched the extras on the DVD, and he does have some degree of Invulnerabilitiy, but the Prince Of Power will take this. How can you lose, with the title Prince Of Power.

Pepito
I wish I had a title.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.