ROTJ Darth Vader vs. General Greivous(2 arms)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
WHo wins?

Darth_Nefarus
Vader. He hated him before he went to the darkside, now he would just use the force to crush every part of his body.

jedimaster2000
I agree.

Darth_Nefarus
GG: So you must be (starts to choke)
DV: Lord Vader, now bow before me! (Grievous exploded)
DV: Pathetic droid

jedimaster2000
^^lol laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Darth_Nefarus
Then he'd use the left over parts and make a combat droid to practice with.
DV: It appears you have use yet, "General"

jedimaster2000
hahahaha

Darth Trytavius
Grievous will be won, because i think Yoda was helped to kill him.

Darth_Nefarus
Dude what?
Yoda wasn't around to kill Grievous or Vader
besides, Grievous would get force choked like I said.

Jaster Fett
I don't think you can force choke someone who doesn't breath, but the General would win because even with 2 hands he would keep vader so busy he wouldn't be able to consentrate enough to use the force push or anything and grievous would cut him up

Darth Mantis
Grievous is half droid, half alien.

jackstain
Grievous is a pUnk. I didnt think so before someone made this thread.

Darth Mantis
Yeah. Only if Grievous could use the force, he would be a formidable opponent.

jackstain
....but would still lose.

Darth_Glentract
Vader would slaughter Grevious with little effort.

Darth_Glentract
Like thishttp://General Grevious

Kun-ni Habeo
GG wuld be on parts sales in 10 mins

Darth Mantis
lol

Darth_Nefarus
Vader wouldn't even move, he would just look at him and the General would begin to explode.

Darth Trinew
Vader by far. He used to be the Chosen One.

Darth Mantis
Enough with the chosen one bull. What does that have to do with any thing. He is only suppose to bring a balance to the force. How would he win a battle if you just say he is the "chosen one". I understand he is the strongest being with the force "ROTS", but enough with the chosen one stuff. *sigh*

ArthasKnight
I think Grievous wins.

Fishy
Although i completly agree with Mantis about those stupid chosen one statements Vader would still win..

I don't think Vader is stupid enough to allow Grievous to come close

jackstain
Vader would be eating a sandwich, or trying to, just aimlessly poking himself in the mask with it.

and still kill grieovous...with four arms....without even looking...while asleep!

DarthRB
Vader has much more experience in the force,plus,he is not as forgiving
as Obi-Wan Kenobi,and this is 2 arms Greivous.Vader could just use the Force to pwn Grievous with his own(stolen) lightsabers.

darthsith19
If this is CW Grievous then it's close, but Vader maybe wins 6/10.

vader11
This is a very old thread...
Vader just use force to pwn GG.

darthsith19
Originally posted by vader11
This is a very old thread...
Vader just use force to pwn GG.
Unless Grievous dodged it.

jollyjim311
Give it up DS, everyone knows Vader could own him with the force. Even if Vader tried a push and Greivous dodged it, once Greivous got close, he would just push outwards in all directions, throwing Greivous into the air, where he can't dodge a damn thing.

Or Vader could just choke him.

Riverollv
Vader takes this, kinda easily

kiddo44
Vader could take him with 4 arms, any version of Grievous.

Count Makashi
Yup, Vader defeats him easily with the Force.

Riverollv
If it was up to sabers, it could go differently, though...

Count Makashi
Yea, that would be a much more even battle, i would gave GG a little edge over Vader.

Riverollv
Agree

darthsith19
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Give it up DS, everyone knows Vader could own him with the force. Even if Vader tried a push and Greivous dodged it, once Greivous got close, he would just push outwards in all directions, throwing Greivous into the air, where he can't dodge a damn thing.

Or Vader could just choke him.
If Grievous is unable to dodge Choke or Crush, then why didn't Mace use it on him the first time they fought in LOE? Proof that vader can Force Push in all directions at once?

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by darthsith19
If Grievous is unable to dodge Choke or Crush, then why didn't Mace use it on him the first time they fought in LOE? Proof that vader can Force Push in all directions at once?

ok, if GG can dodge force attacks, then why did OB1 send his flying across the room? oh...pwned...oh that sucks...

Play ROTS VG, he draws the person in and the blows everything back...in all directions...

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
ok, if GG can dodge force attacks, then why did OB1 send his flying across the room? oh...pwned...oh that sucks...

Play ROTS VG, he draws the person in and the blows everything back...in all directions...
That's ROTS Grievous, I said CW Grievous.

Video game powers don't count, unless their all that we have to go by.

Darth Subjekt
Ok, and if you have no proof to the contrary, then that power is certainly viable and canonical. An instance where it would not be true is where it shows Vader using lightning which we know he can't do.

vader11
In force fight, Vader pwns GG hands down.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by vader11
In force fight, Vader pwns GG hands down.

Obviously. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jollyjim311

Mace, despite being a kind of badass Jedi, would not use a force power with a somewhat darkside affinity if he thought he could just use his lightsaber.
Here you go. Also, Vader let out that Omni-directional crush before he got any training or had any more control than Aankin did in ROTS.

darthsith19
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Mace, despite being a kind of badass Jedi, would not use a force power with a somewhat darkside affinity if he thought he could just use his lightsaber.
Here you go. Also, Vader let out that Omni-directional crush before he got any training or had any more control than Aankin did in ROTS.
He wouldn't? then how come he did in the cartoon?

Vader Force Pushes in 2 directions, yes. That's not all around him.

Darth Subjekt
Well he crushed everything around him simultaneously, and there's nothing that contradicts his power in the game. Why are you getting hung up on one mundane detail? Even something like choke isn't a tangible unidirectional force power that can be dodged. He thinks of the person he wants to choke, and they die. Simple as that. GG can't contend here.

vader11
Crush is aimed at the person, unlike force push, anyone without the force can't dodge it.

LordGrievous
how can you choke something with no throat?

MadMel
before grievous could move, vader could grab him with the force, snap his back, pull off his arms and legs and watch him wriggle around on the ground..erm

Apollo Cloud
Vader still has to 'feel' his opponent to apply a force choke/crush, and if Grievous moves too fast for Vader to do so, then he can defend against the attacks.

jollyjim311
He wouldn't? then how come he did in the cartoon?

Vader Force Pushes in 2 directions, yes. That's not all around him.

Re-read it. I'm just trying to give an explanation, not saying it's a definite.

Those beast things were all around him, and he apparently blasted out and focused them in two directions. Also, showing a beast coming "toward" the panel would be stupid, seeing as how it would block Vader, and you wouldn't be able to see him. And there is still the omni-directional crush during day 1 as suited Vader.

Count Makashi
Vader crushes him, how can he dodge a Crush, thats like saying Admiral Ozzel could doge it, if he jumped around quickly enough, thats ridiculous.

vader11
No one(non-force user) can dodge force crush.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.