Apocalypse vS Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Apocalypse and Galactus square off! You be the judge.

srankmissingnin
...This is a joke right?

FistOfThe North
No. I dont know who would win honestly.

DigiMark007
Fist, you seem to be genuinely interested in some of these battles, but have a bit misguided sense of power levels. This one, in particular, is heavily swayed toward Galactus...anyone who tells you otherwise has never seen a comic or just playing the antagonist.

-DM

Kento
Just to say it. Pocky would win.

>.> Even if it isn't true...Just wanted to say it.

Beyonder
Galactus steps on him like you would step on dog poo if you weren't looking.

kgkg
Apocalypse might be one of the stongest earth beings.

but Galactus is one of the stongest in the universe.

I don't think Galactus will even acknowledge his existence, if this was a fight.

Hey what can cockroach do to human? same thing applies here.

h1a8
This post is ridiculous. Galactus is invincible with respect to Apocalyspe. He can let Apocalyspe attack him for years and he won't get a scratch. This is because he is one the supreme cosmic beings while Apocalyspe is just a mere mutant. Galatus is a devourer of worlds. Heck even Silver Surfer will kill Apocalyse in a few seconds.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by kgkg

I run when I see a cockroach.

Lord S
Hey now stop knocking Apoc! Didn't you know he has 'unlimited strength' and can 'grant himself any physical power'? Better watch your mouths cause Apockie can turn his armour into Adamantium, and weigh as much as a PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Best the big G could hope for is a draw after 5000 long years of fighting someone as worthy and important as Apocalypse.

Mainstream
" Foolish insects beware the power which is.....Apocalypse! Not even Professor Xavier could "stand up" to Apocalypse!

Scoobless
Originally posted by kgkg

ok.......this'll comfort all you cockroach lovers out there

when you are asleep a cockroach could eat part of your eye......*ouch*

a bunch of them could burrow into your skin like the things in "The Mummy"

it could crawl into your mouth when you sleep and lay eggs

it could crawl up your a$$ and lay eggs

lay eggs in your food

defecate (sh!t) on your food

etc, etc, etc............... lol

http://www.streetkidsmatter.org.uk/images/walk%20wild/down%20hole/min%2027%20cockroach.jpg

Mainstream
serious Apoc is screwed...Big G is one of the few people Apoc can't fudge with...for give my language please.

Xplosive
Originally posted by h1a8
This post is ridiculous. Galactus is invincible with respect to Apocalyspe. He can let Apocalyspe attack him for years and he won't get a scratch. This is because he is one the supreme cosmic beings while Apocalyspe is just a mere mutant. Galatus is a devourer of worlds. Heck even Silver Surfer will kill Apocalyse in a few seconds.

Apocalypse can increse such strenght that after massively incresing strenght could hurt Galactus with one punch easily, and Apocalpyse can even surpass him in size (and he can surpas him much in size, even Glactus would look small) and weight. I doesn't even matter cosmic beign or not, it is well know for Apocaypse that can increase strenght to potentially incalculabe limits, Galactus invulenrabilty is not unlimited, Apocalypse easily hurts Galactus.

Molecule man
If Apoc can beat Galan then Magneto could do it too!!

kgkg
ya and if people like that can beat Galactus the Universe whould be dead a long time ago.

Lord S
Originally posted by Xplosive
Apocalypse can increse such strenght that after massively incresing strenght could hurt Galactus with one punch easily, and Apocalpyse can even surpass him in size (and he can surpas him much in size, even Glactus would look small) and weight. I doesn't even matter cosmic beign or not, it is well know for Apocaypse that can increase strenght to potentially incalculabe limits, Galactus invulenrabilty is not unlimited, Apocalypse easily hurts Galactus. Oh great another Pockie fanboy.

h1a8
Apocalypse can increse such strenght that after massively incresing strenght could hurt Galactus with one punch easily, and Apocalpyse can even surpass him in size (and he can surpas him much in size, even Glactus would look small) and weight. I doesn't even matter cosmic beign or not, it is well know for Apocaypse that can increase strenght to potentially incalculabe limits, Galactus invulenrabilty is not unlimited, Apocalypse easily hurts Galactus.

These are all bias arguments!
Galactus wouldn't just sit there and let apocalypse get big/strong enough and then sit there to let apoc hit him. That is silly.
Galactus can alter matter as he chooses. His comic power is incalculable (look it up). It is many times that of silver surfer (who himself will easily defeat apoc). He can disentigrate or manipulate virtually any matter in the known universe (even solar systems). Apoc was killed several times in Marvel (by war aka wolverine, cable, and xavier)

Lucid Lui
Galactus wouldn't even bother. He'd just let whoever his herald at the time happens to be take care of ol' Poccy Lips

the Darkone
What the f**k? Apocalypse can increse such strenght that after massively incresing strenght could hurt Galactus with one punch easily, and Apocalpyse can even surpass him in size (and he can surpas him much in size, even Glactus would look small) and weight. What the f**k?I doesn't even matter cosmic beign or not, it is well know for Apocaypse that can increase strenght to potentially incalculabe limits, Galactus invulenrabilty is not unlimited, What the f**k? Apocalypse easily hurts Galactus.

Apocalpyse will grow around about 100 ft as Galactus can be the same size as Celestial 2,000 ft or more. Apocalpyse would sh** in his pants if he had to fight Galatcus, apocalpyse is only a mutant a powerful one but trying to compare to a cosmic god please that' like comparing a volkswagon to a bently not even in the same league. Plus Galatcus can increase his powers to the level of eternity big difference.

Wynndar
Saying Apoc could mount an offense against Galen is a terribly bias argument. It assumes Galactus has the perception and awareness of a child. It also implies that Apoc's powers are more fundamental and versatile than Galactus...as if Apoc could grant himself any physical power and size and all Galactus could do is blast him with Cyclops or Jubilee level attacks.

IMO Galactus' cosmic awareness would detect the threat from Nur. Seeing that Galactus' powers r so elevated i.e. he once showed the godly hercules that he could turn him into an amoeba and then back again, he would also have the same domain over Apoc...If he had domain over a being who was protected by the enchantments of Zeus then Apoc should be his plaything...probably turn him back into a low level mutant or even into a plain human...Or he could do him the same way he did Sphinx(who was more powerful than Nur) and send him into a loop in the timestream where he is beaten by Galactus over and over for eternity.

BTW Galactus' body is only a manifestation of his true form, trying to damage it physically is of no significance. He appears to an individual however he wishes to appear. Thus as long as his power level is sufficient he could appear the size of a planet like a Celestial or he could be small enough to engage with humanoids...one time the Thing carried Galactus' seemingly unconscious body in one of its smaller manifestations.

armandovalles
This would actually be much more of a fight than u all think. Apocalypse's horsemen War (T-Bird) punched a hole in Galactus' armor in the Exiles story arc "A World Apart". So i think Apocalypse could actually win, i'd say maybe 1/10.

jgiant
Originally posted by armandovalles
This would actually be much more of a fight than u all think. Apocalypse's horsemen War (T-Bird) punched a hole in Galactus' armor in the Exiles story arc "A World Apart". So i think Apocalypse could actually win, i'd say maybe 1/10.
Do you think war t-bird can beat apoc...

armandovalles
War T-Bird is a horseman of Apocalypse. Apocalypse has proven in a brief fight against his son Holocaust one time that he is by far superior to all of his horsemen.

Wynndar
Exiles Galactus is nothing like 616 Galactus. 616 Galactus can literally turn Earth superbeings to bacteria.

jgiant
Then why didn't he devoure earth the first time?

Wynndar
He was merely annoyed by the F4 until Torch got back with the Nullifier.

jgiant
Galactus wasn't prepared for that, with all his knowledge?

Wynndar
No...the Watcher Uatu was shielding the F4 telepathically so he wouldnt know what they were up to.

jgiant
Did watcher tell them the nullifier would stop him...

the Darkone
yes!

jgiant
Why did watcher help earth and not other planets...

K Von Doom
The Earth Watcher meddles more than all the other Watchers put together

xmarksthespot
War T-Bird is a horseman of Apocalypse. Apocalypse has proven in a brief fight against his son Holocaust one time that he is by far superior to all of his horsemen. Apocalypse was bested by T-Bird. So despite his boasts to Holocaust he can be taken down by his Horsemen.Originally posted by Wynndar
Exiles Galactus is nothing like 616 Galactus.Considering it was said in Exiles that Galactus was nearer to full power than any any of them had seen before then, yes, I agree.

Wynndar
Well that and the fact that he was just a really big strong cosmic guy...not the force of the universe he is in 616. Simply busting a hole in 616 Galactus' armor wouldnt do anything. He cant be harmed through physical means and his body is just a manifestation.

xmarksthespot
Punching a hole in his armour wasn't what made Galactus flee. Tbird put Skrull tech antimatter bomb inside of him. Few people have pierced Galactus armour.

cheldon
ok, apocalypse actually has to think of a strategy to beat the xmen, but galactus could destroy all of them with one blast. guess who im rooting for.

Wynndar
*sigh*
I know I read it. Antimatter bomb is still harming him in physical terms. IW put a hole through Galactus' chest and it was just a hole...there was no energy underneath his armor.

xmarksthespot
Hmm that's interesting considering the FF handbook states that he's a physical being. Of course when Sue does something it's impressive... but other people.. not so much.

Wynndar
U caught me...im just being a bias fanboy...I was making up the discontinuity wink

xmarksthespot
No, I'm actually curious. Galactus appears in FF a lot more and you follow FF a lot more closely than most so I'm wondering when he was retconned. I recall it being stated that his armor contained the energies that he consumed from planets, cosmic energies etc from which he gains his power.

K Von Doom
The actual Galactus is a physical being, but he manifests all over the place represented by anthropomorthic bodies the same way that Abstract beings do.

h1a8

Are you crazy?
How can Apoc withstand a fraction of Galcs munipulating powers? He can turn him into anything. Also Galc would not just sit there and let Apoc grow to his level. That is crazy! You must refute these things before you can say crazy stuff like that.

Wickerman
The FF vs. Galactus thing was disgusting. Here's a non-CIS, non-PIS version of what Galactus would and SHOULD have done to Earth:

1. He takes the shape of Ashta, the Fallen God, the Korbinian's worst nightmare:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/Respek/stormgalactus1.jpg

2. Planetary Annihilation droolio

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/Respek/stormgalactus2.jpg

3. BRB getting p1ssed strikes at Galactus

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/Respek/stormgalactus3.jpg

4. Notice energy leaking from the crack in his head/armor.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/Respek/stormgalactus4.jpg

5. Fight between BRB and Stardust starts

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/Respek/stormgalactus5.jpg

6. Shifting into the well-known and "loved" form we all know

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/Respek/stormgalactus6.jpg

7. KATHOOOOM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/Respek/stormgalactus7.jpg

8. Badass cool

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/Respek/stormgalactus8.jpg

9. Say bye bye

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/Respek/stormgalactus9.jpg

and THAT my friends is what Galactus should ALWAYS be portrayed as. As for Apocalypse.....well....hope they put one of his speeches on his tombstone...

~wickerman~

Wynndar
yep

Jebus reborn
Apocalypse can increse such strenght that after massively incresing strenght could hurt Galactus with one punch easily, and Apocalpyse can even surpass him in size (and he can surpas him much in size, even Glactus would look small) and weight. I doesn't even matter cosmic beign or not, it is well know for Apocaypse that can increase strenght to potentially incalculabe limits, Galactus invulenrabilty is not unlimited, Apocalypse easily hurts Galactus. Huzzah!

TricksterPriest
God damn I hate Xplosive. mad No wonder Apoc gets no respect..... sad

Xplosive
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
God damn I hate Xplosive. mad No wonder Apoc gets no respect..... sad

Fuc*k you, TricksterPriest. You fuc*king idiot, first check when was that written, you idiot.
Apocalypse gets no respect, because in many eyes is a joke on panel.

I was his fan for some time, no matter what it was, I defended him.
It's over with that.

TricksterPriest
Fuc*k you, TricksterPriest. You fuc*king idiot, first check when was that written, you idiot.
Apocalypse gets no respect, because in many eyes is a joke on panel.

I was his fan for some time, no matter what it was, I defended him.
It's over with that.

F U man. I am his fan, but I never claimed even half the shit you did in some of these threads. miffed You're the reason Apoc gets no respect on here and why I have to deal with people giving him a bad rep and making table jokes. I, along with Evil_Ash and Jype, fixed the Apoc respect thread. We did the work rehabilitating his rep. We found the scans and posted them to show his skills.

so where do you get off busting my ass for trying to correct the BS on this forum and cleaning up your mistakes? mad

Xplosive
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
F U man. I am his fan, but I never claimed even half the shit you did in some of these threads. miffed You're the reason Apoc gets no respect on here and why I have to deal with people giving him a bad rep and making table jokes. I, along with Evil_Ash and Jype, fixed the Apoc respect thread. We did the work rehabilitating his rep. We found the scans and posted them to show his skills.

Because of me. It was two years ago, you idiot. Many things you found about Apocalypse was because of me and the scans I found and shared it with this forum, don't you remmebr.

It's not because of me, people read comic and realize he is joke on panel, that is why he gets disrespect.

xmarksthespot
No, in all honesty, I'm sure it's partly because of you.

Trickster, you too, but to a lesser extent.

Xplosive
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
No, in all honesty, I'm sure it's partly because of you.

It could be, of course.
But you people are not stupid and can see. You disrepcst him because of his action in comics.
Whatever I said, nothing could change what you can see in comics.
That is the main reason.

Like I said, only objectivity from now on.

xmarksthespot
Yeah.. that's why Storm's become the forum joke.. it has nothing to do with crazy fans...

Xplosive
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Yeah.. that's why Storm's become the forum joke.. it has nothing to do with crazy fans...

Ok, it's enough.

Martian_mind
Heh,those comments made me laugh.

Terryc250
i dont even think apoc could make galactus even itch

janus77
Apoc would make a cool herald, somewhere below Surfer, but still cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.