Iron man vS Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
You pick! Ironman fights Wolverine to the death.

Blair Wind
Iron man all the way....

Kento
Wolverine gets whooped up on easily

Swanky-Tuna
Ironman for the win.

Also, this has been done.

Tony Stark
Ironman easily and quickly.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Ironman easily and quickly.

Something tells me that your quote is biased. Can you explain why Ironman would win and Logan lose? Thanxs .

The Flash
Read the other thread, it says it all there.

FistOfThe North
Where is this thread

The Flash
Swanky-Tuna gave you a link to it. o_O

FistOfThe North
No ?

Arsenal
If Stark decided to fight like an idiot and stayed on the ground rather then an aerial assault, it might give Logan an opportunity to use his claws but I seriously doubt that happening.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
No ?
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Ironman for the win.

Done is the link.

There just isn't anything Wolverine can do to a guy, as AC said it in an unusually straight forward way, "who can just fly around blasting the shit out of him"

Arsenal
There just isn't anything Wolverine can do to a guy, as AC said it in an unusually straight forward way, "who can just fly around blasting the shit out of him"
I'm pretty sure Wolverine would have gone to the bathroom before engaging someone like Iron Man in battle.

LordFear
IM just posts up his force field, and while Logan comes in close to slash him quickly realizes that this guy has some kinda shield protecting him, while IM fries him ten ways to Sunday!!!
Logan as we like to say you ebonix" Logan, we's be ****ed"

FistOfThe North
So Ironman can beat Wolverine then? whoa. I thought it the other way around. oh well.

Swanky-Tuna
So Ironman can beat Wolverine then? whoa. I thought it the other way around. oh well. Did you think IM's armor was just like a suit of armor like a knight wears?

Zahit
The X-men would have trouble with Iron Man, let alone Wolvie...

FistOfThe North
Did you think IM's armor was just like a suit of armor like a knight wears?

No? I just didn't know that sharp adamantium steele could not penetrate ironmans suit. Which is wierd. I dunno.

theflyxx
No? I just didn't know that sharp adamantium steele could not penetrate ironmans suit. Which is wierd. I dunno.

It's not adamantium steel. It's just adamantium. Don't dilute it. lol.

Anyways, Wolverine's adamantium claws can penetrate Iron Man's armor...........

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/theflyxx/marvel/wolverineslashing.gif

..........but he won't be able to do this because of the armor's forcefield, nor will he get close enough to Tony to even try it.

The only reason why Wolverine was able to do the above was because Black Panther compromised Tony's armor systems. Tony couldn't fly, activate his forcefield, or use his repulsors.

And last time I checked, Black Panther wasn't part of the equation in this battle.

Wolverine loses.

Lord-of-Dreams
Who even needs a stu[id forcefield?? Stark could stand there with his hand up. Once Logan is a foot away, he gets smoked. And again. And again. And again...

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by theflyxx
The only reason why Wolverine was able to do the above was because Black Panther compromised Tony's armor systems. Tony couldn't fly, activate his forcefield, or use his repulsors.
OH MAN! That's where that picture came from. Somebody posted it on gamefaqs and it caused a big uprising of hatred for Wolverine.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by theflyxx
It's not adamantium steel. It's just adamantium. Don't dilute it. lol.

Anyways, Wolverine's adamantium claws can penetrate Iron Man's armor...........

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/theflyxx/marvel/wolverineslashing.gif

..........but he won't be able to do this because of the armor's forcefield, nor will he get close enough to Tony to even try it.

And last time I checked, Black Panther wasn't part of the equation in this battle.

Wolverine loses.

An interesting person is the one who can post a quote about a person he favors to win in a fight but on th esame post shows a pic of his favorite getting the s*** slashed out of him. lol.

Thats like going': I'm voting for Venom.

Swanky-Tuna
An interesting person is the one who can post a quote about a person he favors to win in a fight but on th esame post shows a pic of his favorite getting the s*** slashed out of him. lol.

Thats like going': I'm voting for Venom. He already explained it... Black Panther disabled Ironman and Wolverine was just there to make Wolvie fanboys quiver.

SpaceManinc
I don't know what is wrong with all you guys who keep saying iron man would win event in the movies where his healing factor is really low wolverine beat the phenix who her self would rip apart iron man, Im not saying iron man isn't cool Im saying wolverine would rip him apart and even if iron man hit him he would just heal and keep dodging him until iron man runs out of energy and he runs up and stabs him if he dose not do that by then, I will admit that he would be on the defensive but wolverine would win Happy Dance

Blanket
More like Iron Can.

Wolverine easily beats him. He was beating Thor. smile

Battlehammer
why was this thread pumped?

Iron Man should dominate unless his current armor sucks.

Warlord
tony

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Battlehammer
why was this thread pumped?

Iron Man should dominate unless his current armor sucks.

His last armor was Mark Zero and currently he is brain dead, man.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c3/ToS39.jpg

This thread was made in 2005, though.

Doctor-Alvis
Do you use his current form from now? Or his current form from 4 years ago when this thread was made?

Also, I remember when I used to say "for the win" as a Hollywood Squares reference and not as internet slang. I'm sure somewhere there's one of me saying "for the block" too.
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Ironman for the win.

starlock
Iron Man for the easy win.

jinzin
You pick! Ironman fights Wolverine to the death. IM repulsor rays his ass to kingdom come. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.