Who will be won 20000 hundred SBD, 60000 BD, 40000 CT and 40000ST or this Jedis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Trytavius
Who will be won 20000 hundred Super Battle Droids, 60000 hundred Battle Droids, 40000 Clone Troopers and 40000 Storm Troppers or Yoda, Mace, Luke, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon-Jin and Master Luke?

CountQuan
This is pathetic, ridiculous, stupid, idiotic,dumb, uncreative and unimaginative

Darth Trytavius
EDITED

Darth Trytavius
I'm about test a little amount of my mind army. I will build a mass to invade Corucant if the test would be affirmative!

Darth Trytavius
test

DenKi
haahahha keep them going

Uber_God
this thread is pointless

160 000 vs 7

thats just fecking stupid

Darth Trytavius
You are Wrong is 160001.

Dark Thor
EDIT

Darth_Glentract
Don't dig up these threads. And don't be racist.

Dark Thor
im not being racist. im saying brazilian as an inidividual

Darth_Glentract
ok. still, don't dig up any Trytavius stuff.

Dark Thor
yeah, but it cracks me up

Darth L. Dipsit
Trytavius - man, that guy left and NEVER came back. He made so many strange threads on his last day here.

By the way, nice sig change, Glentract - it looks awesome! You started using photoshop?

Darth_Glentract
Revan89 made it for me. I dont have photoshot, just mspaint sad

Darth L. Dipsit
Yeah, I saw the post where he posted the pic. Why do you choose Sion for your featured character (in your avatar, I mean)? Just curious.

Darth_Glentract
I don't know. I just think he's cool. I actually though he was Revan for while.(Kreia was his Master and who else could be so powerful. Also, having him be so disfigured seemed like a good way around mutiple possible faces.)

Darth L. Dipsit
Yeah, he does have a pretty cool appearance - he looks like a real badass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.