vixen VS spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
ok now according to vixens powers she should be able to do anything that spider-man can do(webbing included) and more. who wins??

bitca730
Vixen...

Next Venom_girl
Vixen easily. yes

Milkie
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Vixen easily. yes

NO!!

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d20/mikehasadd/i3cphy.gif

Next Venom_girl
Vixen can match or outdo Spider-man in terms of speed, strength, and agility. Sure Spider-man has his Spider-sense, but Vixen chanelling a Cheetah would be just too fast for him. I think he goes around 60 max when swinging. Cheetahs have been clocked at 65-70 mph.
Vixen takes it 8/10.

Milkie
There is more then one way to skin a cat

bitca730
Such as?

elephant_man
i say vixen as well. what if she were to mimic a cheetah, run up to him and hit him with the strength of an elephant or something

elephant_man
shes also been known to scratch superman and draw blood, so spidey wouldn't have a chance

Thunderstrike
Uh, Spidey is faster, and smarter. You think Vixen wins?
Thor, what do you think?
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/5210/thorsaysnay0lf.th.png

Same here.

Arahan
Vixen can match or outdo Spider-man in terms of speed, strength, and agility. Sure Spider-man has his Spider-sense, but Vixen chanelling a Cheetah would be just too fast for him. I think he goes around 60 max when swinging. Cheetahs have been clocked at 65-70 mph.
Vixen takes it 8/10.

Spidey can also run very fast. He just doenst do it often because it is more comfortable to swing and doesnt use that much energy.
He even dodged bullets which were automatically following him by running and jumping.

Milkie
Originally posted by elephant_man
shes also been known to scratch superman and draw blood, so spidey wouldn't have a chance

Dude...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/skrapps/Super_vs_Spider50.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/skrapps/Super_vs_Spider51.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/skrapps/Super_vs_Spider52_53.jpg

Thunderstrike
Well, he was eminating Red Sun energy at the time, but that was Pre-Crisis Superman. Still though, Vixen isn't as fast as Spidey, smart as spidey, or anything near him. She can get the powers of animals? Good for her. She can act like a mouse and scurry away.

Accel
Vixen takes it 8/10.
The thing is... before, Spidey has been able to tag Speed Demon and classic Quicksilver, who could run 175 mph (3 times faster than a cheetah).

And he's gotten even faster and stronger now with more tricks up his sleeve.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Milkie
Dude...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/skrapps/Super_vs_Spider50.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/skrapps/Super_vs_Spider51.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/skrapps/Super_vs_Spider52_53.jpg

Guess what happened when Superman got his full powers back?
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/8146/untitled101is.jpg
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/9886/untitled111dd.jpg
laughing out loud

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Accel
The thing is... before, Spidey has been able to tag Speed Demon and classic Quicksilver, who could run 175 mph (3 times faster than a cheetah).

And he's gotten even faster and stronger now with more tricks up his sleeve.

I don't know enough about Vixen to say for sure but keep this in mind. It's pretty hard to out-speed Spidey.

DarkCrawler
Isn't she able to take porpotional abilities of bugs and such?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Isn't she able to take porpotional abilities of bugs and such?

Probably. She sounds like a walking PIS machine from what I've read in this thread. "Oh holy crap, I can have the proportional strength of an ant combined with the size of an elephant, all while asexually reproducing. Bring it, Superman."

Milkie
Nope.

dman2008
Shes basically the female version of Animalman

Next Venom_girl
http://www.blacksuperhero.com/exhibithtml/detail.cfm?id=194
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vixen_%28comics%29

The Fake Macoy
Since her powers aren't very clear, I'm not sure who would win.

stormfront13
she can take the powers of any animal one at a time. spideys a mammal, so she technically should be able to copy his powers making her just as fast. or take someone like supermans powers or krypto's powers and be faster than him.

Milkie
Originally posted by stormfront13
she can take the powers of any animal one at a time. spideys a mammal, so she technically should be able to copy his powers making her just as fast. or take someone like supermans powers or krypto's powers and be faster than him.

MEGA-NOOB

DarkCrawler
...huh...?

She CAN do all that.

bitca730
If she can use more than one animal at a time, then she wins easily...she's held her own against Superman, Wonder Woman, and others...I think she can take Spider-Man for the majority...

Milkie
...huh...?

She CAN do all that.

NO

She can't have the powers that kryptonians have because they are NOT part of the Animal Kingdom. She CANNOT have Spider-Man's powers because his powers are NOT included in the homo sapien genome. By This logic she would have every power each homo sapien hero ever had/has.

She only has the power of all living or extinct animals that does NOT have powers on the planet Earth.

Big Sexy
why is it when Batmans put in a battle, every batman fanboys claims victory because of his intelligence, however when people like Spiderman are put into a battle, they automatically seem to want to take away his intellgience. Sounds a little bias to me. All of a sudden Spiderman becomes Spidertard.

DarkCrawler
NO

She can't have the powers that kryptonians have because they are NOT part of the Animal Kingdom. She CANNOT have Spider-Man's powers because his powers are NOT included in the homo sapien genome. By This logic she would have every power each homo sapien hero ever had/has.

If they have touched the morphogenic field of Earth, she can. Superman's powers are in genes, and he is connected in morphogenic field. Spider-Man's powers are in genes, he is connected in morphogenic field.
She only has the power of all living or extinct animals that does NOT have powers on the planet Earth.

If the powers are in their genes, then yeah, she has their powers too. They don't differ from other animals.

Arahan
Spiderman has partial totemistic powers.

cartman23
VIXEN FOR THE WIN AND SHE'S HOT!!!!!!!!!

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Arahan
Spiderman has partial totemistic powers.

But some of the power is in his genes too.

Although after the events that happened in The Other, I am not sure...

Milkie
If they have touched the morphogenic field of Earth, she can. Superman's powers are in genes, and he is connected in morphogenic field. Spider-Man's powers are in genes, he is connected in morphogenic field.

If the powers are in their genes, then yeah, she has their powers too. They don't differ from other animals.

When she has flight, invulnerability, incalculable super-strength, super-speed in running and flight, super-breath and lung capacity (including freeze breath), super-hearing, vision powers (including x-ray vision, heat vision, telescopic vision and microscopic vision), and various other sensory powers (including ability to see, hear and feel the entire electromagnetic spectrum and "see" the auras of living beings) come talk to me personaly.

DarkCrawler
When she has flight, invulnerability, incalculable super-strength, super-speed in running and flight, super-breath and lung capacity (including freeze breath), super-hearing, vision powers (including x-ray vision, heat vision, telescopic vision and microscopic vision), and various other sensory powers (including ability to see, hear and feel the entire electromagnetic spectrum and "see" the auras of living beings) come talk to me personaly.

Just because she hasn't exhibted it in past, doesn't mean that she isn't capable of doing it...Superman is an animal. Vixen can take the powers and abilities of any animal. Straigthforward.

Arahan
Dont get upset guys, make love not war.
Come on I will invite you on a milk drink.

Milkie
Superman is an Alien which is not part of Earth's Animal Kindom.

Arahan
Superman is an Alien which is not part of Earth's Animal Kindom.

Superman an animal? When happened this? Is this some kind of new power?

Milkie
I meant to put "not". I was typing kinda fast

EDIT

No i said it right.

DarkCrawler
Superman is not an Alien which is not part of Earth's Animal Kindom.

But he is connected in the Red = Morphogenic field, therefore, his powers are up for grabs. Animal Man absorbed powers of an Alien animal lately in Infinite Crisis. And his powers are pretty much identical to Vixen.

Milkie
He is an Animal of a different world. Earth's Morphogenetic Field was not designed for Kent. He was born on Kypton they have their own and they have they own evolutionary chain. There were no tigers, lions and bears on Kypton.

Arahan
Vixen sounds like the german word wixxen which means masturbating

DarkCrawler
He is an Animal of a different world. Earth's Morphogenetic Field was not designed for Kent. He was born on Kypton they have their own and they have they own evolutionary chain. There were no tigers, lions and bears on Kypton.

Okay, you might have a point there. smile

What about mutants, though? (Like X-Men)

Or characters that arent aliens? (Aquaman etc.)

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Arahan
Vixen sounds like the german word wixxen which means masturbating

Dirty Germans. big grin

Arahan
Dirty Germans. big grin

indeed. I live among them.

Milkie
But he is connected in the Red = Morphogenic field, therefore, his powers are up for grabs. Animal Man absorbed powers of an Alien animal lately in Infinite Crisis. And his powers are pretty much identical to Vixen.

Vixen uses an talisman that taps into the morphogenetic field

Animal Man is kinda different because his body was reconstructed by ALIENS with "morphogenetic grafts" at the cellular level

stormfront13
Vixen uses an talisman that taps into the morphogenetic field

Animal Man is kinda different because his body was reconstructed by ALIENS with "morphogenetic grafts" at the cellular level

milkie, your wrong. every single animal is apart of the red. the red is some sort of cosmic force which includes animals of every type and planet. people like vixen and animal man have the ability to tap into the red to call upon the powers of these animals. superman is an animal by nature, therefore vixen is able to tap into his abilities. even if she can't, when animal copied the powers of the cockroach to human proportions, he was durable enough to withstand supes punches. spider- man who is no where near superman's strength won't even scratch her, while vixen who is strong enough to able to draw blood off of supes would be able to easily take down spidey. and by the Way, I'm not a noob, I've been here over a year. and your pathetic with the whole noob comment, because you just joined a few days ago, if anyone here is a noob, it's you

Milkie
milkie, your wrong. every single animal is apart of the red. the red is some sort of cosmic force which includes animals of every type and planet. people like vixen and animal man have the ability to tap into the red to call upon the powers of these animals. superman is an animal by nature, therefore vixen is able to tap into his abilities. even if she can't, when animal copied the powers of the cockroach to human proportions, he was durable enough to withstand supes punches. spider- man who is no where near superman's strength won't even scratch her, while vixen who is strong enough to able to draw blood off of supes would be able to easily take down spidey. and by the Way, I'm not a noob, I've been here over a year. and your pathetic with the whole noob comment, because you just joined a few days ago, if anyone here is a noob, it's you

Dude Chill

I call everyone Noob

stormfront13
Dude Chill

I call everyone Noob

it is very condescending...especially when you haven't even been here for a month

Milkie
it is very condescending...especially when you haven't even been here for a month

STFU

http://lolzing.com/albums/Van-Damme/VandammeDeathWarrant.gif

Arahan
The guy took surely some damn damage laughing

Milkie
Up

I want everyone to read how retarded some of the members in this thread are.

brainchild81
Vixen takes it 8/10. So you're saying Spidey would lose to a cheetah? Unlikely

Draco69
Vixen can tap into any animal in the morphogenic field. She can even transform into them for short periods of time. She can also combine powers.

If she uses the strength proportional to the jug. beetle, she's automatically class 100.

Seriously, she can become a Supergirl-lite if she played her game straight.

Milkie
Originally posted by Draco69
Vixen can tap into any animal in the morphogenic field. She can even transform into them for short periods of time. She can also combine powers.

If she uses the strength proportional to the jug. beetle, she's automatically class 100.

Seriously, she can become a Supergirl-lite if she played her game straight.

OMG HAVE YOU NOT HEARD!!!

READ ABOVE!!!

SHE CAN HAVE SUPERGIRL'S POWER ALSO!!!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Accel
Even if Vixen could gain Superman's abilities, she wouldn't automatically be at his level of power. Superman had to live under a yellow sun for a while before he gained any super-powers.

Draco69
OMG HAVE YOU NOT HEARD!!!

READ ABOVE!!!

SHE CAN HAVE SUPERGIRL'S POWER ALSO!!!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Of course not. She's not part of the "Red". On Earth, anyway. What I AM saying is that if Vixen plays it smart and actually for once uses her powers to the fullest and intelligently she can be extremely powerful.

Which is more than enough to take out Spider-Man.

Animal Man can be god-like but he's restricted by CIS and PIS. Similar to the Flash and Green Lantern.

Green Lantern should be nuking planets.

Flash should be nuking every person he comes across. But he doesn't.

Vixen is likely to remain a B to C-list character unless someone like Grant Morrison starts writing her.

I remember one such instance when she made herself immune to mind control by harnessing the stubborness of a mule. Doesn't make any sense but...

Milkie
Originally posted by Accel
Even if Vixen could gain Superman's abilities, she wouldn't automatically be at his level of power. Superman had to live under a yellow sun for a while before he gained any super-powers.

I'm not saying she could. I agrued against it. Read all my post.

Accel
I'm not saying she could. I agrued against it. Read all my post.
I wasn't to referring to you specially. I was speaking in general.

Milkie
COOL!

Blade Cutter
For as the running thing goes Spider-man has been shown running 79 mlp and over in the past and he is fast now.I was going to say Spider-man would win this by using his brain speed and agility and he could stab her with his stingers.But then I that what if she takes the ability of Godzilla it's all over haahahahahah!

Sparkz
Can Vixen take on the ability of more than 1 animal at the same time? If she can't she's toast, what would she do, increase her speed from a cheatah to keep up with Spider-man then realise his strength was to great, then increase her strength using an elephant loosing her speed making her unable to hit Spider-man...I don't see how she can win this unless she can combine abilites.

Milkie
She can switch between them fast enough to keep up i suspose

Blade Cutter
Godzilla Spider-man is toast extra crispy toast.

Draco69
Originally posted by Sparkz
Can Vixen take on the ability of more than 1 animal at the same time? If she can't she's toast, what would she do, increase her speed from a cheatah to keep up with Spider-man then realise his strength was to great, then increase her strength using an elephant loosing her speed making her unable to hit Spider-man...I don't see how she can win this unless she can combine abilites.

She CAN combine abilities and her abilties are not limited to just animals. Think beyond the popular, well-known and obvious animals like a lion or a bear.

Like an insect. If she inherits the proportionate strength of jug. beetle she could lift nearly 1,000 tons....

Sparkz
Originally posted by Draco69
She CAN combine abilities and her abilties are not limited to just animals. Think beyond the popular, well-known and obvious animals like a lion or a bear.

Like an insect. If she inherits the proportionate strength of jug. beetle she could lift nearly 1,000 tons....

The quite clearly Spider-man looses.

Blade Cutter
No cuz jug beetles get caught in webs and eaten by spiders lol jk.

Milkie
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.