Zelda Hyrule vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
Both are tomboy princesses with magic powers. I pick Zelda in this one because if her telekinesis was strong enough to lift iron doors when Ganon's Tower was collapsing in OoT, it should be strong enough to bind Diana's wrists together, taking away her powers. She also has the Sheikah fighting skills Impa taught her, Din's Fire, Nayru's Love (energy sheild) and Farore's Wind (teleportation).

Sentry
I don't know, she's always got Link saving her a$$. I think WW.

Swanky-Tuna
The wrist binding thing only worked when a man did it. WW could probably lift those iron doors with one hand so will have problems resisting it. And I think she doesn't have that weakness anymore.

DarkAge
A "weakness in the armour" of WW was mentioned recently on JLU. I think she does still have it.

Draco69
For the last time, JLU cartoon has never been and never will be a reliable source on DC comics.

The "wrist-binding" weakness was discontinued for 60 years. Wonder Woman does not have. Pre-Crisis (the 1930's) version did.

WW is Superman in skirt. Her strength, speed and durability is second to Superman.

Zelda doesn't stand a chance. Any magic can be deflected. Zelda cannot react to person pummeling her at the speed of sound.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Draco69
Zelda doesn't stand a chance. Any magic can be deflected. Zelda cannot react to person pummeling her at the speed of sound. But she can play a song on the harp so lovely and magical that WW will have to dance to it.

Draco69
Sure she would. She use her lasso like a Playboy stripper...and accidentally swipe off Zelda's head in the process.

She's a terrible dancer. She almost broke Bruce Wayne's foot once while they were dancing. rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.