which x-men need new costumes??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
which x-men need hew costumes?? i really hope storm or the white queen get one?? what do you guys think??

pr1983
cyclops needs to get rid of that new shitty visor...

if sage went back to her hellfire club costume i'd be happy...

storm and emma had some pretty sweet costumes... they don't do anything for you stormfront?

stormfront13
oh lol they most definitley do, in some they hardly wear anythingrock !! but i think storm needs a new costume cause she is wearing an old one right now. maybe someone can edit us a pic using different costumes.

pr1983
how is that a bad thing?

isnt she wearing the black one with the gold trim?

stormfront13
no them wearing hardly nothing is great. but yeah she is wearing the one w/ te one shoulder body suit w/ the yellowish cape type thing

ayjay
cyclops needs a new costume...his current one is just like his old skool one, just modified a bit...looks gay..sorry....but it does....i hate the whole head mask thing...and his visor is funny lookin....though i wouldnt mind seeing him with a silver visor...just not like THIS one...

x-23 needs another costume...the bones don't do it for me....i like storm's current costume,.....BEAST needs a new costume...omg...those pants are ridiculous...

Sage Tessa
I'd say Nightcrawler could use one, as his current is like an overly simplistic version of his classic... erm

Originally posted by ayjay
x-23 needs another costume...the bones don't do it for me....
Yes, she should get her own...

Not Fang's by way of Logan... rolleyes1

Originally posted by pr1983
if sage went back to her hellfire club costume i'd be happy...
She has... winkiss

Clovie
Rogue should have purple one happy

Mainstream
Wolverine should have a brown or black costume...yellow isn't that threating.

ayjay
But he seems to pull it off very well....

Mainstream
true...but I like the brown suit better..or maybe a brand new black one with some gold to it.

ayjay
sorta like the ultimate one? I rekon the bext costumes were ultimate and X-treme...

Mainstream
agreed.

Fla$hFreeZe
cyclops needs a new costume...his current one is just like his old skool one, just modified a bit...looks gay..sorry....but it does....i hate the whole head mask thing...and his visor is funny lookin....though i wouldnt mind seeing him with a silver visor...just not like THIS one...

x-23 needs another costume...the bones don't do it for me....i like storm's current costume,.....BEAST needs a new costume...omg...those pants are ridiculous...

WoW, that's exactly what I was thinking about Cyclops' visor.

And X-23 just needs to rethink the teeth, everything else is perfect for her. Maybe she could keep one tooth and wear it as a chain, but that's it.

Beast needs a better costume though. But not revert to the speedo type thingy he used to have. TMI, you know?

And what's wrong with Nightcrawler's costume? If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I'm sorry... but you don't mess with a classic. It's arleady been messed with and I'm glad they came to their senses and changed it back. rock

pr1983
Originally posted by stormfront13
no them wearing hardly nothing is great. but yeah she is wearing the one w/ te one shoulder body suit w/ the yellowish cape type thing

i always liked that suit on storm... erm

BEAST needs a new costume...omg...those pants are ridiculous...

agree 100%

Originally posted by Sage Tessa

She has... winkiss

she did... you wouldnt have a pic would you?

stormfront13
yeah i like storms costume too but its an oldie i think everyone should just come out w/ new better costumes. and i don't know if its just me or anything but i really like x-23's costume. even though it is fangs from the shiiar it is still cool. and is psylock just wearing an old school training uniform roght now??

pr1983
so you want to change it cos its old?

stormfront13
well maybe idk

pr1983
my favourite storm costume was always this one...

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/costume/storm-bigcostume6.jpg

or this one...

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/costume/storm-bigcostume7.jpg

stormfront13
yeah i like those- here's mine
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/stormfront13/storm-bigcostume12.bmp

pr1983
yeah i like those- here's mine
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/stormfront13/storm-bigcostume12.bmp

yeah, i remember when she got it back, it was a christmas present from the professor wasnt it?

stormfront13
yeah he gave it to her private and told her he was so proud of her and crap likme that

pr1983
yeah he gave it to her private and told her he was so proud of her and crap likme that

yeah... all the while she was keeping secrets from him... and rightly so...

but yeah, its a nice suit...

stormfront13
yeah- do you know how to edit?? maybe if i learn i can mix up costumes together

pr1983
yeah- do you know how to edit?? maybe if i learn i can mix up costumes together

get a graphics program like photshop or something similar... even ms paint has uses...

stormfront13
yeah i've been trying to use paint lol

pr1983
yeah i've been trying to use paint lol

lol... u need something more advanced... photoshop i use... there are a few graphics packages...

stormfront13
yeah lol i think i have photoshop

pr1983
yeah lol i think i have photoshop

imo its the best graphics package going... great for sigs too...

stormfront13
idk i think i'm using the wrong thing mine is called photo editor

pr1983
idk i think i'm using the wrong thing mine is called photo editor

there are a lot of good ones... is it adobe?

stormfront13
um... idk its microsoft?

pr1983
microsoft photo editor, i have it also... its ok, but if its for heavy, detailed work you need something more intricate...

stormfront13
is there anyway i can download photo-shop??

pr1983
not legally... whistle

i'm sure there is a trial version around somewhere...

stormfront13
alright thanks

pr1983
adobe photoshop free trial:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Graphic/Graphic-Editors/Adobe-PhotoShop-Trial.shtml

stormfront13
k thanks i'll try it

hoorayforpeepee
i actually like all of the astonishing costumes (mainly because cassaday is god)...i just have one or two gripes with each of them, a radical reduction.

cyclop's visor should be lower profile, i agree, but i like the rest of it.

beasts costume just confuses me, but i don't dislike it.

despite the fact that i appreciate the old school throwback, wolverine should join the rest of the team with the black and gold. i think black and gold are the best x-colors yet.

Abbita
I hate all of the astonishing costumes sick Stick with the black leather droolio

stormfront13
ha ha i like every costume emma wears

Abbita
Emma is a HO, i hate her, but then again sharing the same name as her does have its perks big grin

pr1983
Originally posted by Abbita
Emma is a HO, i hate her, but then again sharing the same name as her does have its perks big grin

really? like what? blink

stormfront13
omg i really like emma

Abbita
Originally posted by pr1983
really? like what? blink

like in threads in this forum when people say "man, that emma is so HOT!" Gives me a little smile happy

pr1983
like in threads in this forum when people say "man, that emma is so HOT!" Gives me a little smile happy

oh, yeah i suppose it does... thank god my name isn't scott...

Abbita
im sad, so sue me stick out tongue Why do you say that?

pr1983
im sad, so sue me stick out tongue Why do you say that?

the amount of abuse the guy gets is terrible...

Abbita
laughing out loud very true, it would make you very depressed

stormfront13
i don't know why people don't like cyclops that much. i mean he is a good chracter. i personally don't like him all that much but i'm not gonna post about it

Mightyrain
I want to see Banshee return with new clothes

pr1983
laughing out loud very true, it would make you very depressed

it does... sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.