A Thousand of Grievous Vs Anakin, Obi-Wan, Mace and Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Trytavius
A Thousand of Grievous Clones Vs Yoda, Mace, Anakin and Obi-Wan

Darth_Nefarus
this is a really over balanced thread man, the jedi could win and all, but come on, at least make it a challenge for BOTH sides

DenKi
Darth_Nefarus are you stupid, 1000 Grievous clones take 4 Jedis?

how would they win?

fool

Tormentor_2004
Well Yoda would be the most helpful. I agree with Denki this pathetic

speiderman
The numbers would be in favor of the clones. There is no way someone even as experianced a fighter as Windu could take on more than fifty clones at once. Even with Anakin on their side the jedi would perish against the clones of Grievious.

jango fatt
Yeah man ya crazy Nefarus

Sesse
Lets add sidious then with his force lightning....

lol. several hundred Jedi could barely keep their ground against several thousand droids on Genosis.

jackstain
even sidious with force lightning......its 1,000........they could do it i think, if your talkin about the cartoon, they throw 100s of droids around at a time with ease.

Darth_Nefarus
that's why i believed they could win, i'm not saying they would, in fact they'd have a 5% chance of doing so. but these are the four most powerful jedi ever, IMHO, and that's why I think they would have their 5% chance.

Darth Mantis
1,000 Grievous clones, they would be exhausted. All based on Grievous's fighting style; I think it is a little to much, even for them.

kid-adi-mundi
the jedi

Fishy
The clones would kick all their asses, there is just no way they could win...

Maybe if you throw in Revan and Exar kun, marka ragnos ajunta pall and people like that... Then the Jedi/Sith could win... But those four against a 1000 of those things that kill Jedi for fun? They would die and do it fast

kid-adi-mundi
jedi

Board Walker
The clones would exhaust the jedi masters, they are just too many of them for the jedis to realistically defeat with their force reserves. IT would be like fighting an unstoppable advancing wall of lightsabers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.