Janus Poll Level II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Janus
Ewoks versus Mandalorians

...Let the bodies pile up...

Darth Trytavius
Who is the true Janus?

Darth_Nefarus
okay, all the ewoks on the planet versus how many mandolorians?

Darth_Janus
Let's say like.... twenty.

And what do you mean who is the true Janus?

Darth_Nefarus
I think he thinks your name is based on a character

Darth_Janus
That's a scary thought. And here I thought I was being original. No, this name I picked up for myself. See Ianus, god of beginnings and endings, Roman myths and legends, aisle four.

Darth_Nefarus
I picked Nefarus, from the word Nefarious, (I can't spell when wasted) I assumed it was a cool with title

Darth_Janus
That's what I figured. I think I typoed and called you that a few times.

DarkMenace
That's interesting. When I created my name, I was thinking of the Phantom Menace. And i just thought since Maul was dark. I called myself DarkMenace

Darth_Janus
So if the Phantom Menace is hard to locate, you're just without light. That works... lol

Tormentor_2004
lol

Darth Revan33
Query: Why is the word poll in your title when there isn't any?

Darth_Janus
Answer: I had originally intended to make a poll, but I was rushed for time and just made a thread instead.

Darth_Nefarus
Back on topic, this would be like Darth Vader vs. the care bears.

Darth_Janus
Well,it is like the entire Ewok population of Endor versus 20 Mandalorians. Let's at least give the buggers the benefit of the doubt.

Darth Mantis
approximately how many ewoks?(estimate guess)

Darth Mantis
Ewoks, the mandalorians would get tired and leave.

Fishy
I don't think the Mandelorians would even consider fighting those little buggers, if they would however the Ewoks would be dead. I can't imagine that a Mandelorian would get beaten down by a few sticks and rocks. They were more powerful then that, and all their other ambushes would be avoided or they would survive them...

Still if this would really happen the Mandelorians would probably just leave bored

Darth_Janus
Alright, let's go with this scenario then:

Ewoks, enraged with the raining of debris over their north Washingtonlike homeworld from the great battle between the Rebels and the Galactic Empire, snag an Imperial shuttle ship, stack it from engines to cockpit with every furry cousin available, and somehow get the sucker flying. They end up on Dxun, crashland at the main camp, landing on a building and killing Mandalore. Also note that somehow, to accomplish this, they would have to have gone back in time 4000 years. These are very industrious Ewoks. Don't underestimate them.

Fishy
Yeah well if somethign like that was possible they would surely win, but when you stay a little realistic they would die faster and scream harder then a pig on fire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.