ESB question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
When Han Leia, etc. land in the cave on that asteroid they walk out onto the surface with no protection but breathing masks. Howthe hell did they get past the small problem of the total vacuum of space sucking their innards out?

Darth_Janus
They held their breath really, really well, and thus kept their innards from being pulled out through their pores.

Uber_God
i would say there might have been a thin layer of oxygen but not enough to totally breath thus the breathing masks

Red Superfly
Erm, you need more than Oxygen to survive without a space suit in space.........

Like DarkAge said, the whole vacuum of space thing. You know, the fact the pressure difference alone would be enough to rip your body up, oxygen or no oxygen.

I'm still wonderring how they were able to walk at all. You know, with the asteroid being tiny comparred to even our moon, there would be no gravity.

Did the worm generate gravity and a PERFECT pressure for humans to walk around in unprotected inside it's own body?

We'll just have to assume the asteroid had an atmosphere. Simple as that. Even though it's absurd.

/geek

Sesse

PVS
well this presents another problem. if the worm created its own atmosphere...how did han know? they had no idea they were inside a worm,
nor did they know what type of environment they would be walking out into.

as far as they were concerned, that was just a cave on an asteroid. yeah, its stupid, but best we can do is ignore it.

Sesse
Heh. How did Han know? Logic.

There was "something" out there. Han suspected Mynoks, and those things need an atmosphere to live in (apparently?). So if there was something out in the "cave", it couldn't be too bad enviroment.

Darth Subjekt
um.....its star wars.....how are there explosions in space, how is there sounds from ships in space? How do people move things and choke people with their minds? How do they have lightsabers? How do you shoot lightning from your hands? i mean this goes on and on.....like PVS said, its best to just sit back, relax and enjoy..... beer

Sesse
Yea. We all know that. Yet it's entertaining to think about such things.

Darth Subjekt
i know, im just saying......it'll just drive you insane to debate it cause people will argue something they cant prove, then someone, when their feelings get hurt, will claim, "GL confirmed this...i dont remember where, but i know he said what i said, so im right." then that will start yet another debate....so really, just enjoy....they lived because thats what the writers wanted....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.