I'm... New! and 4m cali!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sexy_Pirate
hi i'm new here .... DUH! lol well i'm 13 & 4m cali and i LOVE orlando bloom and... um that's pretty much all i can say so plz post! *ooooooo* this banana is KOOL! Happy Dance

iluvpippin
heya babe! so whats 4m cali??? whats a cali???
and i hope u engoye ur stay! big grin

yerssot
hope you like it here

Sexy_Pirate
um... i'm 4m cali and cali is short 4 california... and thanx for the nice invite.... just wondering who's better legolas greenleaf or will turner? laughing Happy Dance wink

iluvpippin
oh ok, thanx pirate!

§pearhead
Sup, make yourself at home smile

Lightbringer
Heya! we're somewhat the same age! Haha!

Hope you enjoi ur stay! I'm jus new too...and I'm enjoying my stai hir!

Evy_O
Legolas Greenleaf's better, as portrayed in the books, not the movies stick out tongue
Welcome smile

eleveninches
Hi.

Welcome to KMC

Fire
enjoy your stay

Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile

c0mputerj0sh
greetings young pirate girl... i'll strike a deal with you... you can have orlando if i can have kiera knightley. oh, wait, you're too young to "have" anyone! just playin'.

"If I hadn't made me
I would've been made somehow
If I hadn't assembled myself
I'dve fallen apart by now
If I hadn't made me
I'd be more inclined to bow
Powers that be would have swallowed me up
But that's more than I can allow"
-incubus

rusky
helo and welcome!

Gil'sSweetheart
Welcome! Have fun posting!

FantasyCloud
im new to this site and dont know much about can someone tell something cool about this site. big grin

FantasyCloud
let me introduce my self im a big fan of Final Fantasy(thus the name) and the cute girls in them big grin .

FantasyCloud
sexy pirate nice name

Evy_O
I'll tell you something very cool, you can make your own welcome thread wink

Sexy_Pirate
hey peepz um srry but i wont be posting for awhile cuz it seems that one of my friends mom's called my dad and told him that i didnt want 2 go to golfing camp and computer camp so now my dad say's i'm cut 4m computer and phone and TV!!!! and the thing that sux is i'm an only child and on school vacation so now i'll have no one to talk to!! how great are my parents...? so srry but i wont be here.... right now i'm sneaking g2g b4 he get's back...

dragonpisces272
hellow! and goodbye sad but welcome to KMC forums!

WindDancer
Cali is in DA HOUSE Y'ALL!! big grin

Hi! Welcome to KMC! have a good time posting. smile

phoenix chii
hi and welcome..........

Mr Parker
Hello and welcome. smile

Sexy_Pirate
I'm off the hook... *jumps around with joy* YAY! so n e wayz had a tough day 2day though: playing a basketball game: got skinned on the knee for sliding across trying to get the ball, some girl scratched me... a deep scratch and then i bonked heads with another... it waz very good but i scored and we won... so it really turned out 2 be okay! just wondering has n e one seen ROTK?

VilleValo462
welcome .. have fun

Corran
Welcome to Humanity's greatest product of insanity - The KMC forums!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.