why am i the bad guy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DEFCON One
well this happened a while ago but...

one day i was with my friends, hanging out at this one girls house. we where minding our own business, doing nothing wrong, when her twin sister gets home. now, her sister is somewhat of a feminist, and i me and my friends where all guys, so when she sees our bikes parked in the driveway, she steals them. when we realized she had jacked our bikes we took action. this wasnt the first time she had done crap to us, so we got revenge by stealing her makeup kit and running off with it.

eventually, we went back for our bikes. when we got there she was standing with a huge bamboo stick, ready to attack us. even though she had provoked us to steal from her, she acted like the victim when she obviously was not. even after we had returned the makeup, she still believed that we were to blame, and not her

Im just wondering what u think about this. i mean, just cuz she is a girl, does that make her innocent? i understand that, looking back, stealing from her was not the best option. but still, i dont get it how she felt completely innocent, seeing as how her theft started the entire ordeal. even thoug hwe commited equal crimes, i ended up the criminal

Demarthl
because shes a dumb ***** and needs a smack down no expression

GuitarBunny
she's probably high

SlipknoT
Dude dont take shit from her.

Shadow_Fox
Nah she's just a B!tch. She needs a good lesson is all... that includes a "smack down"

DEFCON One
the problem is... how do i beat down a girl and get away with it, without being branded a sexist?

bilb
Wait a sec.. when did feminists start wearing makeup?

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by bilb

laughing out loud

And why steal her make-up? Steal something worth more money. wink

Myth
Originally posted by DEFCON One
the problem is... how do i beat down a girl and get away with it, without being branded a sexist?

Make sure the beating is brutal enough that she can't point you. wink

BakaXero
Originally posted by bilb
to impress other feminist?

SaTsuJiN
stealing makeup and bikes... oh the drama.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

just have a nice talk with her...that if she takes your bike again you're going to show her what the curb tastes like wink
http://www.imbuddy.net/buddyicons/z/ze8df60e8f0-IMBUDDY.gif

Myth
That is the best smilie of all time!!! eek!

What do you type to get that?

Mist
bad guys rock. dont be ashamed of being the bad guy. think darth vader was scared of anyone? hell no.

BackFire
"she acted like the victim when she obviously was not. even after we had returned the makeup, she still believed that we were to blame, and not her"

holy shit, this is the most accurate description of feminists I have ever heard.

The moral of the story, feminists are evil and should be exterminated without remourse.

Also, sometimes (and this is especially true for feminazi's) girls need a good kick to the stomach. Or a good curbing, as sats showed us, either one will solve your problem.

Mist
EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

*runs around sticking arm out acting like those droids from doctor who*

Red Superfly
*in comic book guy style*

They are called The Daleks, for crying out loud man, you are obviously a person who does not know his sci-fi melodrama, whereas I am the supreme king of all that is king-ly. Ah-ha!

*exits comic book guy mode*

Seriously, hook her head up with the business end of a shark, or two.

Jackie Malfoy
She sounds insane.I am glad I have a sane twin sister.Anyway try to advoid her for now on.JM

Korri

one day i was with my friends, hanging out at this one girls house. we where minding our own business, doing nothing wrong, when her twin sister gets home. now, her sister is somewhat of a feminist, and i me and my friends where all guys, so when she sees our bikes parked in the driveway, she steals them. when we realized she had jacked our bikes we took action. this wasnt the first time she had done crap to us, so we got revenge by stealing her makeup kit and running off with it.

eventually, we went back for our bikes. when we got there she was standing with a huge bamboo stick, ready to attack us. even though she had provoked us to steal from her, she acted like the victim when she obviously was not. even after we had returned the makeup, she still believed that we were to blame, and not her

Im just wondering what u think about this. i mean, just cuz she is a girl, does that make her innocent? i understand that, looking back, stealing from her was not the best option. but still, i dont get it how she felt completely innocent, seeing as how her theft started the entire ordeal. even thoug hwe commited equal crimes, i ended up the criminal

People are strange Things, its not your fault that she stole your bokes of course not but it probably wasnt a good idea to stoop to her level, as you now know that just makes things worse..

sounds to me like you should have a world with your friend about it, she is probably the best one to get through to this girl.

SnakeEyes
bump

Ronny
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
she's probably high Doubt it. Most drugs make the user extreamly happy, therefor less likely to become ill tempered and attack some boys with a bamboo stick.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by BackFire
"she acted like the victim when she obviously was not. even after we had returned the makeup, she still believed that we were to blame, and not her"

holy shit, this is the most accurate description of feminists I have ever heard.

The moral of the story, feminists are evil and should be exterminated without remourse.

Also, sometimes (and this is especially true for feminazi's) girls need a good kick to the stomach. Or a good curbing, as sats showed us, either one will solve your problem. thumb up

Red Superfly
Maybe she was smoking the bamboo stick?

WTF? A BAMBOO STICK? Where the hell........just, how?

Bamboo doesn't exist, it's a myth made up by the Koalas. You're all out to get me! You'll never take me lucky charms!

SnakeEyes
I live near DEFCON one and it went down like he said. That girl is a *****! She is just so manly/horrific... looking at her sends shivers down my spine.
It was hilarious when my other friend (Batarangs Blade) sprayed her all over the head/back the Axe; she smelled so bad and went crazy... good times...

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by BackFire
...feminazi's...

http://maddox.xmission.com/feminazi.jpg

DEFCON One

DEFCON One
but seriously. One thing that i hate- this girl is a total overachiever. she has a 4.0 in school and is nice to everyone (except me and my friends). Everyone loves her, and no one realizes that behind her disguise lies a b!tchy feminist who is the most concentrated form of evil i have ever encountered.

Rogue Jedi
she needs a man.

The Tired Hiker
So many girls think they are all bad. Sometimes, no matter what, a woman is right. Even if she is wrong, she is still right. You really can't fight it or do anything about it. It sucks, I know, but that's what women get to do since guys are all horny for them. It's just the way it is. erm

Rogue Jedi
true words, man.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
So many girls think they are all bad. Sometimes, no matter what, a woman is right. Even if she is wrong, she is still right. You really can't fight it or do anything about it. It sucks, I know, but that's what women get to do since guys are all horny for them. It's just the way it is. erm

Dude, believe me... no man is horny for this feminazi... sick

pierreismine33

she is a dork and u arnt to blame smile

hotsauce6548
Kill her?

Whoah, calm down, I'm joking!

Nah, forget about her...

DEFCON One
my band wrote a song about her. it isnt a great song, but it is entertaining to say the least.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.