Die B!TCH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BadBabe

burlyman
wow, now I like GC for 1 thing big grin

TrAnCeDuO
................0_o............i dont get it....

steely balls
they both suck

VilleValo462
they both think they are sooo punk .... ha ........... they all should kiss everyones ass .... and then shoot themselfs ..

claidisa_felton
im not an avril fan but i do like good charlotte. neither of them said they were punk. avril did at one point but she changed her mind. i dont like stickin up for her because i have no likin for her, not dissin him by the way.

loserib
i actully think avril is better then gc she has a way better vioce and i cant stand pop-punk no talented bands like gc feed people sub par music and with the help of mtv they convince the majority that they are the next big thing making it harder for really talented musicains to ever get noticed becuese all the record companys want to be on board for the next big thing
ive seen bar bands with more talent then gc

raven guardia

§pearhead
good charlette sucks too.

Tex
THey both totally suck donkey balls.

Those two Good Charlotte twins used to, or still do; I dont know??, host MTV rock videos early in the moring...they were always talking about their band Good Charlotte (This was before GC hit it big)

I was really interested, judging by the way these guys looked and dressed I thought they would sound heavy metal and stuff.

Boy was I wrong, Liberace rocked louder than them! schmoll

claidisa_felton
gc hav been a band since 1996.

claidisa_felton
judgin a book by its cover tex??? so u dnt like them just cos they're not heavy metal. that is sooo ignorant!!!! mad

loserib
whats wrong with judging people by the way they look especaly in gc case they protrayed them selves as somthing they are not kinda like on springer when the girl is really a guy

Tex
No, notice I was "interested" by their appearance and "thought" they "would" sound loud.

I only judged them after I heard them!

I dont like them because they're horrible, untalented, unoriginal, posers; Britney Spears with a guitar = GC.

They're not my cup of tea; but of course that's because I'm not their desired audience; pubescent girls with horrid taste.

total metalhead
truer words were never spoken

ElectricBugaloo
GC are horrible. they are the latest in a long line of bands denigrating the name of punk.

§pearhead
zorro funny! Sounds like you're the opposite--because of how they look, you do like them! If they were some 40 year old, beer bellied, balding men, would you like them?

Hell no!

robincooper
lol @ picture

raven guardia
Tex why did you remove my message?!?!?!.......I did Not say anything Nasty!!!!!!! I only stated my opinion mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

claidisa_felton
well probably not because punk pop wouldnt be my kinda music. just because im a girl under the age of 20, doesnt mean i like them just because of the way they look. yeah fine i like good charlotte, sum 41 and simple plan, but i also like nirvana, red hot chili peppers and placebo. im not saying that makes me punk or rock or woteva, but im not a teenie. if they were really ugly, i would still like them so dont make assumptions *******.

Berlin
yes yes

BackFire
GC and Avril Lavine both suck. They're both posers and rely on the cliche look to get attention. They think that having a mohawk and wearing make up makes them hardcore and punk. However it just makes them lame and stupid.

claidisa_felton
no they dont think that. dont insult them unless you know them personally u dik

total metalhead
thats kind of hypocritcal dont you think? you said not to insult someone unless you personally know them, and then you go calling Backfire a dick, and im guessing you dont know him in real life.

and secondly, what he said was harsh, but correct. they're just exploiting the fact that a lot of kids will see GC and go ''wow look at those piercings and black clothes, they must be real punks'' and jump on the bandwagon. they dont seem to realise that punk music is raw, hard and non-conformist. its not just a fashion statement.

§pearhead
Was that last part really necessary? I think you got your point across without having to add some stupid ass "insult" at the end. And with calling Backfire a dik...real mature! thumb up

Berlin
laughing

Tex
Calling people diks is so punk you guys! yes

claidisa_felton
oook i hav like loadsa scary guys against me so im kinda scared....i aint callin gc punk anyway!!! im just sayin dont insult them!

BadBabe
What the f**k? i am confused

HEY I GOT NEW SHOES smile

i like GC

AND YOU CANT STOOOOP ME buttfaces

Tex
The only thing scary around here is your wretched taste in music! schmoll

You should also apologize to BF, he said nothing to you that warranted your outrageous outburst.

As far as GC goes, they're public personalities who, with their horrid music, are prime targets for insults!

Get used to it babe! *snap snap* diva

BadBabe
just because thier music has meanong doesnt mean its horrible your getting really low if you shun someone just because the music they like its a really cold thing to do so please dont insult sombody because thier taste in music
theres tomany britnay spears copys out there to insult gc they have brains they can play better than anyone else and if you dont belive me let me insure you im not just typing this for my heath so you dont have to like GC but you cant go around telling people that they suck just because the actully know how to make music and now sex ok

§pearhead
You dont understand...we're shunning the musicians, not the people who listen to them roll eyes (sarcastic)

BadBabe
dont then

BackFire
Okay fine, I'll meet you half way on this, GC aren't punk, they're just garbage. Better?

BadBabe
they never said they are punk but they are ... at least benji is... but still honestly what have you heard from them to judge they are garbage?

BackFire
"what have you heard from them to judge they are garbage?"

Their music.

BadBabe
how much of it

BackFire
Enough of it.

Tex
yes

claidisa_felton
what songs??

§pearhead
Howz about that "rich and the famous" song? They're telling their listeners to rob them! roll eyes (sarcastic) pretty dumb if ya ask me.

total metalhead
and The Anthem. that is the most hypocritcal song of all time.

loserib
girls dont like boy they like cars and money

yep real deep if you ask me lol

NOT

on a side note my band and my friends band are doing a tribute to gc
its called benji blow your brains out
i cant wait to play it live

Tex
Dont forget such deep lyrics as: "Life Styles of the Rich and famous, always complaining, always complaining."

puke

BadBabe
listen to some of the other songs why dont you mabye from the first album shit you people are so rude and selfish

total metalhead
no we're just giving opinions.

Tex
baby

BackFire
I believe they were called "crap"

"trash"

"we're no talent ass clowns who dress the way we do to get easy attention because we can't rely on our crappy music to do so"

Also that 'Life styels of the rich and the untalented"

claidisa_felton
uuh..no. is that meant to be clever or something? listen to the first album.
for example:
'thank you mom'
I'm sitting here, I'm thinking back to a time when I was young,
My memory is clear as day, I'm listening to the dishes clink,
You were downstairs, you would sing songs of praise,
And all the times we laughed with you,
And all the times that you stayed true to us,
Now we say, I said, I thank you,
I'll always thank you, More than you could know,

and lyrics from slipknot-scissors

Sores, every goddamn minute I can feel 'em now
Like a virus, you will never kill me now
Goin' underground, comin' on like hepatitis
We're out - and you can't reshape us
Another bug in the construct
Tearin' up the main bus B
Zeros and ones are everything - execute me

wow. real deep. real deep.

§pearhead
They're both as deep as a puddle. That I can agree with. It might have been a good point if I liked Slipknot, but I don't.

loserib
those slipknot lyrics are way deeper then gc
see the lyrics you posted are just saying we are here you dont want us here but you cant get rid of us no matter how hard you try

you can tell corey is a way better lyricist then the guy from gc just look at the vocab cory uses compard to gcs i also like his refernce to binary code very smart if you ask me

BadBabe
mmm.... look benji and billy and paul are in the band to make thier music that ALL they care about right know if you dont like there music thats fine with you they sing about thing alot deeper than any of the other song youve heard from people like brittany spears you dont like GC's music because THEY have talent you guys are pitaful dare i say "people" crawling on the dirt floor of earth with nothing better to do than sit at a computer and insult GC because its "cool" to do stuff like that so ***** off if you dont like tis AND LEAVE THE THREADS TO THE FANS!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

loserib
talent ha my guitarist can play ****ing circles around both of gcs guitarist
if you dont like what people have to say about gc then why dont you not post about them in a public forum

ElectricBugaloo
yeah! next thing you know some one will release an album called Steal This Album! after the underground classic Steal This Book.

that would be dumb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.