Did I ever tell you the story about the......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Ok my friend Ted was on a pogo stick one day and he was hopping up and down and he did one huge jump and he landed Right on his nuts! So when he did that his testical bust open and he had to have it cut out sick The best thing is that his last name is Ball laughing out loud

misha
did i ever tell you the story about the three wells? eek!

SlipknoT
nope

misha
well well well laughing out loud

SlipknoT
shut up

Captain REX
Ouch, that's gotta hurt.

A kid at my school, about some ten years ago, was climbing on a soccer goal post and slid down. A screw/nail that was still out tore open his scrotum and the paramedics had to pick his balls up from off the ground...

misha
Originally posted by SlipknoT
shut up
my nan used to always tell it to me when i was really little cry

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Captain REX
Ouch, that's gotta hurt.

A kid at my school, about some ten years ago, was climbing on a soccer goal post and slid down. A screw/nail that was still out tore open his scrotum and the paramedics had to pick his balls up from off the ground... shocking does he still have his unit?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by misha
my nan used to always tell it to me when i was really little cry Well you were a bad little girl miffed

misha
why? cry

SlipknoT
why? cry Cause, No go to your room! miffed

misha
but mummy, im already in my room confused

SlipknoT
but mummy, im already in my room confused Then GO into the dark cold basement! miffed

misha
but we dont have a dark cold basement ... we have a cellar though shifty ill go in there if you want ... where all the alcohol is kept droolio

SlipknoT
but we dont have a dark cold basement ... we have a cellar though shifty ill go in there if you want ... where all the alcohol is kept droolio Ok go into the scary dark attic! miffed

misha
no attick either no2
mother you sure dont know our house very well confused are you ok? you seem to have a temperature cry

SlipknoT
no attick either no2
mother you sure dont know our house very well confused are you ok? you seem to have a temperature cry You know what! *throws ants all over Misha* miffed

misha
jawdrop cry fear cry

misha
*runs away crying*

SlipknoT
Bad Girl miffed

misha
cry mean mummy

SlipknoT
miffed you want more punishment!!

misha
crybaby

SlipknoT
*grabs more ants*

misha
*locks self in room* cry

haha mummy has ants in her hands laughing

SlipknoT
*kicks down door and throws ants on Mishi*

misha
buff mum no expression

SlipknoT
you bet

BlackC@t
Did I ever tell you the time I had to save New York City from a man with four metal arms wielded right onto his body?

SlipknoT
Did I ever tell you the story about how i think that movie is very over rated?

BlackC@t
Did I ever tell you about the time I kicked your ass for saying that?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by BlackC@t
Did I ever tell you about the time I kicked your ass for saying that? Did I ever tell you the story about how a girl on an Internet message board all the way in Australia or some other obscure country said she was going to kick my ass?

BlackC@t
No, you didn't.

And it can't be me because I don't live in Austrailia.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by BlackC@t
No, you didn't.

And it can't be me because I don't live in Austrailia. "or some other obscure country"

BlackC@t
Obscure?!

SlipknoT
yea

R0B
Obscure like an underground castle made of gum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.