Who is bloody mary????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wazz
Who is bloody mary???? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pandemoniac
Several answers to that one:

1) Bloody Mary is the nickname for queen Mary I of England, who was responsible for the death of hundreds of protestants in the religious civil war.

2) A ghost in folklore, which according to the legend could be summoned to appear in a mirror. The most commonly known way to make this happen is chanting her name several times while staring at the mirror in a dark room. Bloody Mary is said to be the ghost of a child murdering woman who got murdered herself shortly after her wedding. Another story is that Bloody mary was a young woman who committed suicide after being rejected by the man she was in love with, cause her looks were not pleasing to him. In this variation, when a young woman summons the ghost, Bloody mary will claw of her face in jealousy.
There are more variations to this legend, above some examples.

Clovie
bloody mary is a drink
vodka plus tomato juice. smart

Pandemoniac
Oh yeah, and that too!

loserib
we use to play bloody marie when i was a kid

Pandemoniac
And did anything actually happen?

Azrael01
When I played it one time my friends eyes started glowing after he said the words that was pretty scary.

Miss_Faye
yer friends eyes started glowing.................?

botankus
You know, when you live in the Fifth level of Hell like Azrael01 does, everybody's eyes start glowing when they start speaking.

Miss_Faye
lol!

Azrael01
Originally posted by botankus
You know, when you live in the Fifth level of Hell like Azrael01 does, everybody's eyes start glowing when they start speaking.
yep thats how we see eachother it is pretty dark in hell. evil face
In all seriousness though I did see his eyes glow but then again I was in 3rd grade or something could be mistaken.
I see ghosts like that quite often. anybody else wacko

yerssot
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
2) A ghost in folklore, which according to the legend could be summoned to appear in a mirror. The most commonly known way to make this happen is chanting her name several times while staring at the mirror in a dark room.
what's the difference with the Candyman then?

Azrael01
Bloody Mary is a legend meant to scare kids.
Candyman is a movie meant to scare kids.

ring3now!
I think this urban legends gonna be VERY scary as bloody mary was a queen in england who used to execute people kind of like the queen in alice in wonderland OFF WITH THERE HEADS! keep it in mind andd hoppfully they don **** this up cause ive been waiting a long time for a bloody mary movie

Azrael01
there are already a couple of them
Bloody mary used to kill young women to bath in there blood because she thought it kept her young looking.

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by yerssot
what's the difference with the Candyman then?

Not much difference, since Candyman was based on the Bloody Mary legend. Just a new cover for the book.

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by Azrael01
there are already a couple of them
Bloody mary used to kill young women to bath in there blood because she thought it kept her young looking.

Also try, but not part of the ghoststory. This concerned a Scottish noblewoman from the earlier medieval years, also going by the name of Mary.

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by Azrael01
yep thats how we see eachother it is pretty dark in hell. evil face
In all seriousness though I did see his eyes glow but then again I was in 3rd grade or something could be mistaken.
I see ghosts like that quite often. anybody else wacko

Haven't seen ghosts myself yet, but do check out the 'Ghosts, spells and the supernatural' tread in the general discussion forum. Good stories there!

loserib
i was all ways told that she killed her own children .when we played it my friends face blacked out i was probley like 8 or 9 the kid did it again with out me there i heard alot of wierd shit like she came out of the mirror and attacked five people his sister that was there ened up in an instatutain and he left for the church ive seen wierd shit playing the ouji board like doors slam on there own and dishes flying through the sky ive allways led a darker type of life

Wendigo
THIS MOVIES GONNA KICK ASS.........

Azrael01
Originally posted by loserib
i was all ways told that she killed her own children .when we played it my friends face blacked out i was probley like 8 or 9 the kid did it again with out me there i heard alot of wierd shit like she came out of the mirror and attacked five people his sister that was there ened up in an instatutain
Your friend ended up in an institution

loserib
yeah thats what i meant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.