Russia keep your pants on cause IceWithin... IS COMING!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IceWithin
OMG!! I forgot to tell you!! My sister, her boyfriend, Lincoln, and I are going to St. Petersburg!!!! OMFG! were going in Buisness Class (well its not 1st class but it's not economical class either!!) we're leaving on April 29!!!god it's gonna be SOOO fantastic!! and the good thing is that (I'm an immigrant here in china) the trip won't be very long!!! GOOOOOOOOOD is gonna bo soo awsome.. we gonna party as hell!! (my sis is one year older than me) my sister' bf is also totally cool!! so next month Ill save every income!! w00t!!!

God I'm so exquisitley exited stick out tongue

Tex
Ohhhh St. Petersburg how fabulous! Its a beautiful city! I visited several years back. It's very large so you'll have to take lots of taxi's to get around.

...and try not to go out at night, many of the streets are very dark and lots of people dont speak English like in other parts of Europe.

IceWithin
really? sweet I love taxis droolio (the only weird thing bout me)

and are u mad?! that's the best part!! parties in russia are gonna be WILD!!

Spooony
common misconception, what makes a party in one contry supirior to one in another, i love being are arsehole

Demarthl
the fact your in a different country

Anna85
stick out tongue

Jackie Malfoy
May god help Russia!jm

Maya Zurak
laughing good one Jackie
Have lot'S of Fun ICe!

Jackie Malfoy
Thanks!JM laughing

IceWithin
just bumbing whistle

It's gonna be soo awsome

Clovie
bumPing.

and i've never been to St petersburg, but it is not so far away from here blink

IceWithin
big grin great... we don't even know wheer we gonna stay!

Ignite
yay russia!!!!!!!!!!

Clovie
Originally posted by IceWithin
big grin great... we don't even know wheer we gonna stay! but i think it would be better to go there around 23rd of june. when there is no night there eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.