Wolverine vs the Ninja Turtles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
Could Wolverine beat Leo, Raph, Don and Mikey all by himself..at the same time?

kgkg
of course.

the ninja takes this, but one or two might get stabed.

Mainstream
I'm hoping not Leo and Donny.

ragesRemorse
no blink laughing out loud Ninja turtles fight wolverine...LOL laughing laughing laughing That would be a death the turtles could be proud of laughing out loud

Mainstream
I doubt Logan could beat all four of them at once. one by one..or even two at a time maybe..but all four at once....not likely.

ragesRemorse
how are the TEENAGE mutant ninja turtles going to beat a regenerative beast with adamantium calws?

Mainstream
by hitting him until he falls.....they were trained by a kung master rat you know.

ragesRemorse
You really think the turtles could defend against a beserker barrage?

Mainstream
all four of them together could...one by one they're kibble though.

ragesRemorse
It's just that Wolverine fights sentinals, and villains that rank up on the all time whoop ass list.

Mainstream
Nah Sentinals are push overs...their just big...all bark and just some bite.

Zahit

Mainstream
freaky

DarkCrawler
Hasn't Wolverine beaten by martial artists before?

Elektra?

Mainstream
beats me

Kento
Yea Elektra has beaten Logan before. And All Turtles at once would win against Logan. Raph's rage my get him killed, and Donny's not as good as Mikey in agility, and not as good as Leo in fighting so he's probably die to. However Mikey, and Leo win.

long pig
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
how are the TEENAGE mutant ninja turtles going to beat a regenerative beast with adamantium calws?

Brilliant dude, seriously that was brilliant.
I'll take the turtles too.

The comic book turtles didnt mind killing people, they were pretty ruthless and wild.
cartoon versions lose, comic versions win.

Kento
Originally posted by long pig
Brilliant dude, seriously that was brilliant.
I'll take the turtles too.

The comic book turtles didnt mind killing people, they were pretty ruthless and wild.
cartoon versions lose, comic versions win.

Actually Leo wasn't ruthless even if he did kill he wasn't to thrilled about killing. Raph lived to kill, and the other two probably didn't mind if they did or not.

Plus they've fought a whole race of dinosaurs on the Triceraton home world, fought Loki, and beat Grendel, and Cerberus. Plus two other things I don't remember. Also they fought Cronous..or however u spell the father of Zeus.

And then again it depends which turtles. New cartoon version, Old cartoon version, original comics, Image comics, or the new comics when they are about 30.

Old cartoon loose badly, and new cartoon loose but put up a good fight. Any of the comic incarnations win.

Arsenal
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Hasn't Wolverine beaten by martial artists before?

Elektra?
Yeah, Elektra put her sai(s) in the back of Wolverine's neck. Raph could do the same and with the other turtles lending a helping hand, Logan would get owned.

srankmissingnin
Elektra got the drop on a half dead Wolverine who was already in a battle and being mind controlled. A real fight between the two would end like Wolverine's only really fight with DD, over in three panels with DD in a full nelson after not landing a single hit.

Wolverine beats all four in a clean sweep with out too much difficulty.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
You really think the turtles could defend against a beserker barrage? It's easy. You just jump and strike him from behind.

Kento
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Elektra got the drop on a half dead Wolverine who was already in a battle and being mind controlled. A real fight between the two would end like Wolverine's only really fight with DD, over in three panels with DD in a full nelson after not landing a single hit.

Wolverine beats all four in a clean sweep with out too much difficulty.

She also beat a Feral Wolverine quite easily who wasn't tired from a fight or anything.

srankmissingnin
She was training him to uses his martial arts skills again in an attempt to bring back his humanity. The never really fought it was training... and Wolverine had just climbed at large sky scrapper before the training started.

Kento
She still won but mostly cause he didn't think he just acted cause he was feral. But he seems to just do that alot usually cause he hardly has to worry about being killed, and he can take high amount of pain. Adamantium bone logan would be harder to win against then Bone claw which he was when Elektra beat him but one guy who can lift 800 pounds at least should be easy enough since they've fought the likes of Zeus's father, Cerberus, Loki, and walking alien triceratons that are super strong, a giant mutant aligator, and a giant mutant komodo dragon.

srankmissingnin
... should we get into who Wolverine has fought?

Even if Wolverine never fought a single superpowerd foe and only had the 4-5 showings where he fights and beats 100's of ninja/samurai armed with high powered weaponry and swords he'd still beat the Turtles easily.

black wolverine
wolverine is my fav but the turtles would beat him

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
... should we get into who Wolverine has fought?

Even if Wolverine never fought a single superpowerd foe and only had the 4-5 showings where he fights and beats 100's of ninja/samurai armed with high powered weaponry and swords he'd still beat the Turtles easily. Who do you think the foot soldiers are? I swear, the foot and hand... what the smurf? The body part ninjas are so selectively inept. One minute one ninja is taking the FBI and SWAT and the next they're attacking 1-4 people in swarms and losing badly.

jinzin
seriously those damned comic book ninjas are pathetic in ways that I never dreamed. reminds me of the old ninja movies.

ninja leader: "we lost again guys. there's 100 of us and we lost again! did anyone even remember the plan?"

ninjas: ".........."

ninj leader: "how did we say we were gonna attack him?"

ninjas: " Alllllll together"

ninja leader: "and how did we attack him?"

ninjas: "one at a time"

Anyway's i definitely think that collectively the turtles could probably down wolverine with only minimal loss. If wolverine gets any momentum and is able to make enough space between himself and the bros so that he can fight them one at a time, he'd probably be killing lots of big turtles, but if the tmnt use their ninja skills to their fullest and attack wolverine in a combined effort, he's goin down.

jinzin
oh yeah,,,,srank, when was that wolvie dd fight? what issue?

srankmissingnin
It was a Marvel Presents Issue I'll look it up for you tomorrow.

Hand Ninja's were said to be (in the middle of a fight with them) the best assasins around. Each genin has the ability to beat 12 men in unarmed combat, I would imagine this means that any given hand ninja is better then the best real world martial artist.

jinzin
thanks

I dunno though, anything that gets thrashed repeatidly in crowd form is generally crapola in my book. I mean in terms of sheer numbers and assassination attempts you would think the guys would at least get lucky statistically alone. lol.

srankmissingnin
The law of averages... well I guess it left comics with physics and common sense all those long years ago.

jinzin
and i wouldn't have my comics any other way.

Bowmen
I think Wolverine could pull it off.
But you'd think the Morlocks would know the Ninja Turtles before Wolverine would, but then again who says Wolverine is best friends with the Morlocks anyway? He might of mistaken them for Morlocks or maybe Wolvie took their pizza before it was delivered, I don't know.

MERCILOUS
The way I see it, first Wolverine kills Splinter (second hand smoke.) Then it's up to the turtles to avenge there master.

Bowmen
You could create lot of history with Wolverine & Splinter because of Japan & New York. Maybe Wolverine was once a member of the Footclan before he went through the Weapon X program.

MERCILOUS
That'd be interesting, but not half as funny as my idea. Besides, wasn't Splinter still a rat in those days?

Bowmen

paeng
Wolverine vs Turtles this isn't a fair fight Wolverine is too powerful for the turtles.

List of what Wolverine can do
-Can slice through metal like butter
-Has an Indestructable skeleton
-Has regenerative abilities

The turtles does'nt have his powers I saw Wolverine got shot by a "shot gun" on the face he got sliced on the face by X-23 and he is still standing. Magneto ripped the bones out of Wolvey and he still survives. You name some turtle abilities that Wolverine cannot do or handle, Ok he has 1 weakness he cannot breakdance like Michael Angelo.

DarkCrawler
When his lungs are punctured it slows him down.

K3VIL
Originally posted by paeng
Wolverine vs Turtles this isn't a fair fight Wolverine is too powerful for the turtles.

The turtles does'nt have his powers I saw Wolverine got shot by a "shot gun" on the face he got sliced on the face by X-23 and he is still standing. Magneto ripped the bones out of Wolvey and he still survives. You name some turtle abilities that Wolverine cannot do or handle, Ok he has 1 weakness he cannot breakdance like Michael Angelo.
You're forgotting the main point.Magneto drop the Adamantium from his skeleton, and the process nearly kill Logan, he was lying on the ground.
Anyway the Turtles have serious chances of winning, after all they've faced superstrong beings, killers, conquerers, demigods, they aren't the idiots of the class.

BENITO
Originally posted by Mainstream
Could Wolverine beat Leo, Raph, Don and Mikey all by himself..at the same time?

not a chance
espeacailly in a skate park

Swanky-Tuna

The turtles does'nt have his powers I saw Wolverine got shot by a "shot gun" on the face he got sliced on the face by X-23 and he is still standing. Magneto ripped the bones out of Wolvey and he still survives. You name some turtle abilities that Wolverine cannot do or handle, Ok he has 1 weakness he cannot breakdance like Michael Angelo. Those attacks weren't on the weak points of Wolverine's skeleton. And Wolverine probably would of died when Magneto poured the adamantium out of him if it wasn't for Jean.

DarkCrawler
http://www.decepticon-matrix.com/tmnt_7.jpg

jinzin
wolverine got downed by two sword plunges from gorgon. If the turtles his vital points and nerves, they can pull out a win. They're all roughly comparibale to snake eyes if not more so. Wolverine isn't beating 4 snake eyes' the turtles could pull it off with teamwork. Without teamwork, splinter better find some new students.

ragesRemorse
There is no way the turtles would be able to stand up against Wolverines fighting tactics. It is just to brutal for the turtles to defend against for very long. There is no way Leo or raph would touch wolverine with their weapons. Wolverine can out maneuver the silver samurai. Wolverines adamantium is to much of a devastating factor here. Wolverine fights hard and fast. The turtles cant exactly defend hard and fast when dealing with adamantium and a barrage of tactics from an uncontrolled fighting style. The turtles have about top human strength, even in the comics. Wolverine is at peak human conditioning, and possess superb endurance along with his healing factor. Turtles have far to little in there arsenal.

paeng
I'll tell it again this isn't a Fair Fight

Wolverine can survive anything that the Turtles will do to him even if they stab him with a sword on the face. Now Turtlefans can the Turtle survive that massacre.

Wolverine once took down the Alpha Flight. Now you tell me Turtlefans if the Turtles can take down Alpha Flight.

I've seen Wolverine battles many villains with Guns and Swords and he just slices their hands off.

black wolverine
dat is true wolverine does fight da hulk alot

jinzin
argggg how many tmnt comics have you guys read? when wolverine is faced with decent ninjas (not those hand bums) he has a really tough time with them. look at his fight with shingin. look at his short bout with iron fist. He'll be dealing with four suberbly trained ninjas. Yeah he's a dangerous guy, but so are the turtles. As a team he won't be able to hold up to them.

BENITO
I'm hoping not Leo and Donny.

why don't you like raph and mikey
mainstream

an image that I drew to go with that line

paeng
What I'm just saying is the Turtles will fight Wolvie at what his good at, It means "HAND TO HAND COMBAT" how can the Turtles beat him. All of the Turtles Weapons can be sliced by Wolverine.

paeng
And after Wolverine is done he can make Turtle Soup, Fried Turtle or whatever recipe you got there to make delicious food for DINNER.

srankmissingnin
I wouldn't compare Shingan to the Turtles, Wolverine said Shingan could kill a Water Buffalo with a single slap! He'd kick the Turtles asses as well.

Wolverine was beating down that Iron Fist Plus guy who schooled Iron Fist in the Wolverine/Iron Fist mini... besides that issue where Iron Fist tossed Wolverine out the window was crap. He was only Wolverine in name and totally out of character.

Bowmen

Mainstream
I still believe in Turtle power! burlybrawl

jplatinum
Donatello and michaelagelo go down first.
Rachael and leonardo put up a good fight, but they get put down too.
Master splinter will put up the best fight, but Logan will out manuever him with speed attacks and slice him up.
Wolverine wins.
cool

Mainstream
neuralyzer you will forget that statement.

srankmissingnin
Damn MIB... always trying to makes sure we don't know the trueth

Mainstream
ugh Mikey: dude we could like totally beat a little hairy dude with claws.

Kento
Originally posted by jplatinum
Donatello and michaelagelo go down first.
Rachael and leonardo put up a good fight, but they get put down too.
Master splinter will put up the best fight, but Logan will out manuever him with speed attacks and slice him up.
Wolverine wins.
cool

Few flaws in that. If anybody would go down it be Donny, and Raph.

Mikey is agile enough to stay away from Logan, and keep wacking him with his chucks.

Leo is a better fighter then the rest but his sword will be useless to block with so he'll have to dodge also but he can, and keep throwing shurikens, and stuff at him if his swords do get sliced.

Donny is more focused on being smart then training so he's not as good, and Raph..well he's got to much anger, and charges in.

Splinter could kick all four turtles butts, and then kick Logan's....if he wasn't dead at the time from old age in the comics.

Mainstream
Splinter dead in the comics..ugh

Kento
Yea sadly splinter is dead in the comics. Course he was old when they were young, and they're about 30 now soo.

Jimmy Buggs
ragesRemorse = wplvie fan boy. turtles will win. we are talking comic turtles not the cartoon ones right? these wolive fans are thinking 80s cartoon.

Kento
I think the new cartoon turtles would give Logan a good fight but die. The original cartoon have no chance at all.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
ragesRemorse = wplvie fan boy. turtles will win. we are talking comic turtles not the cartoon ones right? these wolive fans are thinking 80s cartoon.

I am considering all aspects, from black and white comics, to the all red bandana series. Cartoons, movies, and power ranger rip offs. The comic turtles are cool, but they have no way of defending against a fighting machine with adamantium. you say i am a wolverine fan, i am a fan of both (sort of) I understand why the turtles can not stop wolverine. Maybe you need to read some wolverine comics.

long pig
The comic Turtles are probably close to equal in h2h as wolvie, and each one is definatly stronger.
And yea, if splinter was still around he could kick everyones asses.
the TMNT are a huge problem to wolverine.

srankmissingnin
Or... not close to equal in h2h or stronger. You can pick and turtles you want Mirage Comic, Archie Comic, 80's Cartoon, Current Cartoon, Movie, it doesn't matter; the are out classied.

paeng
Wolverine can counter anything the Turtle will do to Wolvie. This isn't a fair fight.

BENITO
Donny carries electrified death stars so the turtles would so win

paeng
Even if Donny hit Wolvie with an electrified death stars or something he can just heal himself. But what if Wolvie counter it and stock it up the mouth of Donny, "Voila" instant "FRIED TURTLE"

Dinner is served.

Swanky-Tuna
You keep saying about how stabbing him in the face will do nothing but that's like saying "You can shoot Cap in the shield with a shotgun and it'll do nothing"

paeng
I'm saying that because it really happens in the comics and I'm not just making this up why don't you go to "pop culture shock"(google it) You will see there were Wolverine get's shot gunned in the face and X-23 stabbing his face.

Swanky-Tuna
But his face is a pretty strong place on his skeleton to get attacked though.

If he got shot gunned in the elbow he would be carrying that forearm under his other arm until he either A) Finds a doctor to reattach it properly, or B) hold the ends close together and hope for the best.

BENITO
Splinter dead in the comics..ugh
not in tales but I think he did die in the Image series which is part of the reason why it got cancelled one of the other reasons is because they masacered the turtles in issue 3.

so mainstream ignore the Image series but rejoice that Hamato yoshi's pet is still alive in the mirage series.

BENITO
Even if Donny hit Wolvie with an electrified death stars or something he can just heal himself. But what if Wolvie counter it and stock it up the mouth of Donny, "Voila" instant "FRIED TURTLE"

Dinner is served.

3 would easily knock him unconceus and the turtles raph and leo are excellent shots and always throw 3 at once so bye-bye logan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.