What Drinking games do you play

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007
Well i am at uni and sometimes we are to poor to gout clubbing everyday so we kinda of amuse areselves by playing The Drinking games on the shows we like smile

We do it for Friends,CSI,CSI MIAMIand trust me loads more smile

Well guys what have been your games and experinces and please be truthfull big grin laughing out loud

VENOMfan
Roxane......some card game then its a blur

whatshisface
my fave is drink and pass the f*ck out... you play it exactly as i said it beer

BadBabe
lol

Linkalicious
drunk driver...it's a card game

realworlddreams
dont drink n drive...seriously...if ur that stupid, get the hell outta the forum...

Kaleanae
None

BakaXero
all the above and more!!!

dragonpisces272
none blink

Tired Hiker
Drunk Jenga is fun. You basically drink after every turn, and whoever knocks over the stack of Jenga has to pound a whole one out of the big cup.

dragonpisces272
laughing

silver_tears
Since most of the board here is below legal age, what a lovely thread smart

Storm
We put the cards on a full bottle. With every turn, you have to blow some cards off. After 2 rounds, not many cards are left anymore. The one who blows all the cards off has to drink a full glass.

Vampiree
my favorite game: i pour YOU a shot, YOU a shot, and the OTHER PERSON a shot, THEN I DRINK THE REST STRAIGHT FROM THE BOTTLE. hahahahaha.... hahaha... haha... ha.

dragonpisces272
is that a good thing?

Tired Hiker
Oh, I was talking about fruit punch. wink

dragonpisces272
or soda...fizz up your nose and throat...

silver_tears
you're forgiven then for this one cool

Vampiree
for them? NO
for me? YES.

big grin

dragonpisces272
your already immune laughing

Vampiree
immune?

dragonpisces272
immune to the effects of vodka in your mind laughing

Vampiree
oh.. well not really. i'm already insane so it can't get worse.. but yeah, you can't get me drunk.

Samurai Guy
If you have ever seen the show "Antique's Roadshow," me and my father had a bottle of tequila and took a shot whenever the word Refurbished was said. laughing

Mr. Wiggles
heh, we always try to drink our friends under the table... then, we get really hammered and go out on the streets, and see who can get a girl to come to the persons house

TrAnCeDuO
http://www.weaponmasters.com/?ID=WEAPONS&SORT=&ITEM=WMBG001
this looks fun!

Sun Ce
i play drink till u die no expression

TrAnCeDuO
excuse me if this is off topic but how is it possible that people can go on the internet drunk? your average everyday person doesnt even know how to turn it on messed it just boggles my mind!

Sun Ce
no expression

TrAnCeDuO
tell me damn you!smile

Sun Ce
no expressionno expressionno expressionno expression

TrAnCeDuO
quite the spammer i see..

Sun Ce
nah i just can't be assed with life at this time big grin, and if u want to turn a pc on while your drunk, make sure its already on and left on before u start drinking yes laughing

TrAnCeDuO
there now was that so hard to say?

Sun Ce
i thought u were talking to someone else no expression, be ah well i'm lost i don't knwo where i am no expression

TrAnCeDuO
0_o...right...im just gonna go play some beer chess...

Sun Ce
maybe i'm pissed right now shifty

TrAnCeDuO
just dont do it on the couch or in the clothes basket

Sun Ce
er right i'm just sat at the pc

Ryan10000000000
DRINK UNTIL U LOSE CONSCIOUSENESS

Mr. Wiggles
i go on the internet when im drunk.... im still aware of everything, i just have a bad attitude and get out of hand

TrAnCeDuO
but how!? how is that possible?!

Corran
And a lot are above and should have reasonable freedom to discuss what we like, provided it isn't obscene.

trouble
ive played pass out and i was the first lol

LordKerrigor
i know a great drinking game you can play to an anime called Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi you drink everytime the male main character's face gets pushed into a certain womens boobs (happens bout 4 or 5 times an episode)

Samurai Guy
The Smallville Drinking Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.