Superman Prime versus 8th day juggernaut(100% power of cytorrak)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jplatinum
argue

Superman prime: "Juggernaut, I don't want to hurt you, but I am getting pissed off."

8th day:"Ha, don't make me laugh, superwuss, I'll crush you."

Superman Prime:" This your last warning,you bad-breath behemoth."

8th day: " Rarghhhhing!"

8th day:"I'm just getting started, punk, I can hit alot harder than that."

Prime:" RAAA! Now I'm gonnaaa puttt youuu downnn!!!!!!"

THe fight begins.
Who wins?
cool

Infinity Watch
8th day Juggernaut is Cyttorak. Prime wouldn't get up from that first punch.

kgkg
full power Cyttorak will distroy Prime.

where does it say 8th day jugs is full power Cyttorak i don't think that true.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by kgkg
full power Cyttorak will distroy Prime.

where does it say 8th day jugs is full power Cyttorak i don't think that true. I'm pretty sure it doesn't. The full Cyttorak version of Juggs was when he was after the Trions.

jplatinum
Its nice to see somebody who know that 8th day is a factor.
I don't know why so many people seem to think that 8th day juggs is the same as regular juggs so they assume that every superman can whoop him, but in reality, 8th day juggs is super uber powerful many time that of reguler juggs. People need to get their characters up and stop thinking that superman can just punch everbody and whoop them. Ha. That's funny.

Btw. Finally, somebody knows that 8th day would decimate superman.

Draco69
Regular superman? Absolutely.

Superman Prime. Absolutely not.

fr0z3n
i am not a superman fanboy.. but isnt superman prime pretty powerful?? i have no idea about the extent of his power.. except that the other supermen depend on him for power (??) .. can someone just explain superman prime and 8th day juggie to me?

Arachnoidfreak
Superman Prime would tear him to pieces. Literally. He can control time and space, and is the owner of the last Green Lantern ring in the universe. All the power that flowed through all of the numerous rings throughout the universe, flow through that one ring.

gautam
his speed and his control over reality will decimate juggy. Prime is just too powerful and his speed, GL ring, and sword of heaven just add to that

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by fr0z3n
i am not a superman fanboy.. but isnt superman prime pretty powerful?? i have no idea about the extent of his power.. except that the other supermen depend on him for power (??) .. can someone just explain superman prime and 8th day juggie to me?Superman Prime is regular Superman who sat in the sun for like 15,000 years, I'm not sure about the exact amount of years, the last green lantern ring, and a mysterious sword. Sometimes it's called the sword of light, sometimes sword of heaven. The onlys word I can find associated with Superman is the Sword of Superman. The sword essentially granted him the role/powers of spectre from what I gathered.

Eighth Day Juggernaut is regular Juggernaut influenced by the Wager of Octessence. A wager between a bunch of gods/demons to see whose avatar would win in a war on Earth basically. Eighth Day Juggernaut showed greater ability to harness his powers than normal Juggernaut.

kgkg
Originally posted by Draco69
Regular superman? Absolutely.

Superman Prime. Absolutely not.

it's say 100% power of cytorrak(i know that's not 8thday)

but you do know how powerful cytorrack is right?

Draco69
Yep.

And I know how powerful Prime is.

hoorayforpeepee
just because it is the last ring doesn't mean it has all of the previous powers of all the previous rings. it's not like the the parallax ring where the Oa battery got drained etc. it's just the last know one.

and don't get me started on the mysterious sword of heaven. does anybody know what it can do?

if prime can use the ring or sword to beat 8th day juggs (or cyttorak juggs for that matter) he wins.

but otherwise all he has is super SUPER speed/strength etc.

and juggy is (supposedly) invulnerable to such physical damage. though he is inconsistent...

superman prime v 8th day: superman prime 9/10
superman prime v cyttorak: cyttorak 5/10

Draco69
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee

and don't get me started on the mysterious sword of heaven. does anybody know what it can do?

God gave it him. Must be worth something.

Superherovandal
yeah I doubt that The Presense would give Superman a regular sword especially seeing that Prime already has a sh#tload of powers

dominic/wolf
i got a question whos more powerful trion juggernaut orath day juggernaut

Pepito
Eighth day Jugs is more poweful than Trion Jugs.

As for the actual battle:

In the same way that Galactus is far beyond Superman Prime because Prime has part of the energy of one star and Galactus has a sizeable chunk of the entire universe's energy, Superman Prime who is a proper cosmic character is far beyond Cytorrak who is an Earth (ie a planetary being) God

Beyonder
Originally posted by Pepito
Eighth day Jugs is more poweful than Trion Jugs.

As for the actual battle:

In the same way that Galactus is far beyond Superman Prime because Prime has part of the energy of one star and Galactus has a sizeable chunk of the entire universe's energy, Superman Prime who is a proper cosmic character is far beyond Cytorrak who is an Earth (ie a planetary being) God

Eigth Day Juggernaut had an exponential portion of Cyttorak's powers.

Trion Juggernaut is Cyttorak possessing Juggernaut as a vessel for him; Cyttorak/Trion Juggernaut was punching through dimensional barriers to get to the Trion beings. He essentially had Cyttorak's full power.

Trion Juggernaut > 8th Day Juggernaut

Cyttorak IS NOT just Earth based. Cyttorak rules the Crimson Cosmos. Strange invokes Cyttorak's name to use small portions of Cyttorak's powers.

Pepito
Is this thread Cyttorak versus Superman Prime? (Prime would still win)

chris_63256
When I find it I will put it up in here its said he was a god speaking of supes prime higher arch level. superman 1,000,000 has punched through time I believe and he is way below superman prime so if you can imagine..

black wolverine
juggy would win

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Pepito
Is this thread Cyttorak versus Superman Prime? (Prime would still win)

Cyttorak is from a higher dimension. He also has Superman's weakness, magic. Supes Prime would get owned by Cyttorak, unless the Presence said otherwise. The sword of heaven, (like spectre,) is only as powerful as the Presence makes it.

Jason8200
Prime would kill Juggernaut and then turn around and f**k up Cyttorak.
He has the Sword or Heaven (Sword of Superman), last GL ring, and ridiculously powerful. Juggs doesnt stand a chance.
Now I am going to tell you all what exactly the Sword of Heaven is before I read all of the gay replies about "noone knows what the sword of heaven does". Superman held the Sword of Heaven in Annual 10 in 1984. It formed at the beginning of the Universe out of the Primordial Matter. It was the first object formed after God said "let there be light." It was formed for only ONE person to be able to hold it... the person who will end up becoming the Guardian and Protector of the Universe... He chose not to wield the power at that time and to wait. So he threw it back into space. He was all knowing and all powerful when he held it... it actually said that in the comic. Superman is the only person that can hold it. It will not allow anyone else to touch it. He has controll over all time and all space.
It is comparable to the HOTU that Marvel has but the main difference is that only Superman can touch this.
Superman would s**t in Juggies helmet and make him wear it.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by chris_63256
When I find it I will put it up in here its said he was a god speaking of supes prime higher arch level. superman 1,000,000 has punched through time I believe and he is way below superman prime so if you can imagine.. That's because 5th dimension imps can travel through dimensions. So guess what Superman + 5th dimension imps do. That's what Superman 1 million is.
Originally posted by Jason8200
It is comparable to the HOTU that Marvel has but the main difference is that only Superman can touch this.
Superman would s**t in Juggies helmet and make him wear it. Are you sure about that? Although DC's god seems unsually stupid for a god, why would he make a weapon that makes the holder his equal?

Draco69
Because God is obviously more powerful than the sword. He created the damn thing.

Beyonder

Superman held the Sword of Heaven in Annual 10 in 1984. It formed at the beginning of the Universe out of the Primordial Matter. It was the first object formed after God said "let there be light." It was formed for only ONE person to be able to hold it... the person who will end up becoming the Guardian and Protector of the Universe... He chose not to wield the power at that time and to wait. So he threw it back into space. He was all knowing and all powerful when he held it... it actually said that in the comic. Superman is the only person that can hold it. It will not allow anyone else to touch it. He has controll over all time and all space.

Why are you talking about a comic that appeared in 1984? Superman Prime appeared in the 90s did he not? The sword your talking about sounds like the Sword of Superman. He gave that sword up in the same issue he had it right?

Now, how does that apply to Prime? Where are you getting this stuff from. Regular Superman gave that sword, but Prime has the same sword? Please, where in the DC Million series was it stated that he has a Sword and defines its power?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Beyonder
Why are you talking about a comic that appeared in 1984? Superman Prime appeared in the 90s did he not? The sword your talking about sounds like the Sword of Superman. He gave that sword up in the same issue he had it right?

Now, how does that apply to Prime? Where are you getting this stuff from. Regular Superman gave that sword, but Prime has the same sword? Please, where in the DC Million series was it stated that he has a Sword and defines its power? The whole thing's a mystery. I couldn't find anything specifically on Prime's sword except links from messageboards repeating the same messageboard word-of-mouth stories about it being the sword of light/truth/heaven and manipulating reality. Never any comic references or summaries.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
The whole thing's a mystery. I couldn't find anything specifically on Prime's sword except links from messageboards repeating the same messageboard word-of-mouth stories about it being the sword of light/truth/heaven and manipulating reality. Never any comic references or summaries.

More Superman mythos by fanboys to amp up their hero - as if he wasn't already that powerful. rolling on floor laughing

Jason8200
Beyonder if you read the comic, it is the same sword... Superman chose not to wield it then and he said that he would claim it in the future when he was ready to deal with the power. It was seperating him over the entire Universe... making him the Guardian over it all but Superman wanted to stay on Earth and live a regular life for awhile. When Superman held the sword he was overwhelmed with the power and the knowledge it possessed and he almost killed King Chronos or whatever his name is. Superman decided he was not ready for that power, so he threw the Sword into space and when he did so, he heard a voice that said it will be out there waiting for him to claim it (supposedly God's voice).
So Prime is in the future... he decided he was able to handle the power and responsibility.
The power was defined in that previous issue. Seriously are you retarded? Its called the SWORD OF HEAVEN... its not a swiss army knife. When you read the issue where it outlines its powers, I will listen to your arguements... Trying to voice your opinion with no facts of your own just shows how ignorant you are.

Swanky-Tuna
Man, Jason, your arguements lose a lot when you call people retards.

savagerampage
8th day juggernaut was punching threw dimensions prime would get owned.

ZephroCarnelian
Primes' kids could punch through dimensions, Savage - that argument will get you nowhere, lol.

Jason8200
Its no big deal... its just annoying when people talk about stuff they have not attempted to try to look up. I have a reprint of it but here is a website that tells about the Sword.

http://www.supermansupersite.com/1972.html

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Primes' kids could punch through dimensions, Savage - that argument will get you nowhere, lol.
Prime's kids had 5th dimension imp blood, Zephro.

savagerampage
actually i dont think prime is able to punch threw dimensions

Kento
Dimensions, and Time are two different things arent they?

Jason8200
In the comic it says it formed shortly after God said "let there be light." It was preordained for him and only him, when he choses to accept it.

savagerampage
what good is a sword gonna do to a fully powered invunerable juggernaut with the power of cytorrak? prime will get a beating

Jason8200
You are right... Prime is not invulnerable... I see Juggernaut going around all the time creating Suns... fighting his way through Hell... being allowed in Heaven even though he is still alive and able to leave when he wants to.
in Superman 1 million... heroes from all different timelines came to watch him come out of the Super-Sun. Juggernaut just happened to wander in that cave and read that talisman. Superman is respected throughout the Universe. Juggernaut is a problem the X-Men handled many times.

Pepito
The problem with Cytorrak is that he has about as much understanding of temporal causality as a concussed bee.

And that's why Prime will win.

jplatinum
That is ridculous for God to give Clark the sword, but he does have it.
Which it wouldn't do him too much good considering the sword's powers have a limit and juggernaut is fully powered by cytorrakk.
His invulnerablity has no limit. I really don't think the "Prime, I'm gonna blink juggernaut out of existence thing" will work cause juggernaut is fully powered by cytorrak and so the power that cytorrak has placed in juggernaut would have to be "blinked out of existence too".
Cytorrak is a f#@kin' god(one of the most powerful)and Cain is the avator of that god.So, I really don't think that will happen.
Plus, juggernat can break through dimensions so the whole put him in another dimension thing won't work.
Any amount of physical or blasting force Prime uses will do nothing to a fully powered 8th day juggernaut.Plus, Juggernaut can survive anything, anywhere, any-mother-f@#kin-how he wants. And Prime's last resort would be to get his helmet off and hit him with an unmeasurable amount of teleblasts in his brain to kill him. I doubt Cain is gonna stand around and let him do this. 8th day is also, way stronger and more powerful than regular juggs so he is gonna put up a hell of a fight to stay alive and Prime is just gonna get his a## handed to him on the golden platter they oh so love to put him on.

cool

Beyonder
Its no big deal... its just annoying when people talk about stuff they have not attempted to try to look up. I have a reprint of it but here is a website that tells about the Sword.

http://www.supermansupersite.com/1972.html

Damn. It sure proves that Prime had the Sword of Heaven. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Post scans or find me proof that "PRIME" had that sword - not regular Superman.

YOU HAVE NOTHING.

Oh please. If he was so damn powerful, why'd he need the GL ring to defeat Solaris? And if his descedants were so strong, why'd they get owned by a living sun?

Superherovandal
I'm guessing the DC writers thought it wouldn't be as dramatic if Super Prime just simply erased Solaris. Would u find it interesting if LT just erased the bad guys when it got too hard for the heroes?.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Superherovandal
I'm guessing the DC writers thought it wouldn't be as dramatic if Super Prime just simply erased Solaris. Would u find it interesting if LT just erased the bad guys when it got too hard for the heroes?.

???So are you saying Prime = LT or Prime = IG? How can Prime erase anybody? Nobody here's proven that Prime has the Sword of Heaven.

They've given links to regular Superman with the Sword, but nothing more. If Prime does have it, show scans or give an exact link that references Prime having the Sword.

As it stands, Prime can't erase Solaris. He needed the GL ring.

Jason8200
The reason Superman Dynasty had a problem with Solaris was because of the RED SUN. The Dynasty was still not immune to it... Superman was able to go and cut into the red sun and change it back to the Super Sun.

If you actually read the book, they didnt have as much of a fightfighting Solaris as they did trying to find a cure for all of the people affected in the 21st century by the virus it let out.

If I am not mistaken smart one, I already posted a link showing the Sword, its origins, and al of that stuff.

Besides like Juggernaut could fight a sun? Are you kidding me? Didnt Superman fight Solaris before he went into the Sun and emerged as Prime?

Then Solaris was created back in the 21st century when the 2 JLAs switched places... They beat him. Maybe you should read the One Million series before you post... you wouldnt look so stupid. Just a suggestion

Cosmic Cube
The reason Superman Dynasty had a problem with Solaris was because of the RED SUN. The Dynasty was still not immune to it... Superman was able to go and cut into the red sun and change it back to the Super Sun.

If you actually read the book, they didnt have as much of a fightfighting Solaris as they did trying to find a cure for all of the people affected in the 21st century by the virus it let out.

If I am not mistaken smart one, I already posted a link showing the Sword, its origins, and al of that stuff.

Besides like Juggernaut could fight a sun? Are you kidding me? Didnt Superman fight Solaris before he went into the Sun and emerged as Prime?

Then Solaris was created back in the 21st century when the 2 JLAs switched places... They beat him. Maybe you should read the One Million series before you post... you wouldnt look so stupid. Just a suggestion

Personal insults really take a lot away from the tenacity of your posts. Just a tip.

You never proved that prime has the sword, and you never proved what the sword can do. All I see on that site is "it's formed from primordial matter." Big shit. So is everything else in the universe.

8th Day Juggernaut with the total power of Cyttorak could certainly have destroyed Solaris. If you think otherwise, you don't know Cyttorak.

kgkg

i'm not saying jugs can beat superman prime

Cyttorak can . 8th day is not 100% Cyttorak's power.

Xplosive
8th day Juggie takes this one

Beyonder

confused Solaris' plan was to use Krytonite to kill Prime while Prime was still sleeping in the Super Sun. However, it wasn't Kryptonite that was thrown into the Super Sun, it was a GL ring. Prime emerges from the Super Sun and uses it to beat Solaris.

Again, Prime w/ GL ring beat Solaris. What Sword are you crapping about? Prime never had the Sword of Superman.

Juggernaut with all of Cyttorak's power > Solaris

Jason8200
Ok well Cyttorak gave and powered the Crimson Bands to Dr. Strange and the Hulk broke those, which they were said to be super powerful and indestructible.

Explain how the Hulk can break something of Cyttoraks but Superman Prime who is ridiculously stronger than the Hulk would not be able to stop the Juggernaut.

Beyonder
Ok well Cyttorak gave and powered the Crimson Bands to Dr. Strange and the Hulk broke those, which they were said to be super powerful and indestructible.

Explain how the Hulk can break something of Cyttoraks but Superman Prime who is ridiculously stronger than the Hulk would not be able to stop the Juggernaut.

Cyttorak didn't give anything. Any sorcerror with sufficient knowledge can access a tiny fraction of the powers of mystical beings like Cyttorak, Agamotto, Hoggoth, Oshtur, Watomb, Raggador, Dormammu, etc. And that's just a puny fraction of their powers.

When Strange finally met Cyttorak, Cyttorak didn't even know who Strange was. Stephen had to point out that he was using Cyttorak's Bands. Cyttorak didn't even notice that Strange was using his powers.

As for Hulk, Strange was tired, he was unconcentrated to his task. The Crimson Bands of Cyttorak have held back the Mindless Ones. Any of one of them would give Hulk a good beat down.

The Crimson Gem of Cyttorak is how Cyttorak spread his fame. That there was power Cyttorak allowed for a mortal to have. Strange can't access Juggernaut's power. And Cyttorak isn't limited to durability and strength considering Juggernaut is only given a fraction of Cyttorak's power. Juggy doesn't have access to the Crimson Band of Cyttorak.

Cyttorak rules the Crimson Cosmos. Juggy and Strange can in no way represent the full might of Cyttorak.

grey fox
hmmmmi dotn remember upes havign no sword he came out the sun all uberp owered wth the rihgn buto damn swrd

Jason8200
Ok regardless on how much Cytorrak power the Crimson Bands had... they had Cytorrak power... Hulk is nowhere near as strong as Superman Prime and he broke them... even Maestro Hulk is nowhere near as strong as Superman Prime and he is twice as strong as the Hulk.

Juggernaut did not have all the power of Cytorrak... werent there like 8 beings of Cytorrak?

Whoever said that Juggernaut powered by Cytorrak is more powerful than the Sword of Heaven (who was made by God... not a god but THE God) is retarded... So do you think Odin is more powerful than the Presence also?

Jason8200
And to address how everyone is saying that Prime is only powered by one sun... Phoenix only had to absorb one sun and she was fully powered. But yea she was weak...

Swanky-Tuna
Ok regardless on how much Cytorrak power the Crimson Bands had... they had Cytorrak power... Hulk is nowhere near as strong as Superman Prime and he broke them... even Maestro Hulk is nowhere near as strong as Superman Prime and he is twice as strong as the Hulk.What's your point? That it's possible to overcome a holding spell? Good job.

If someone can break a GL's forcefield in 1 second, does that mean the next GL can't hold that same person for 2 seconds? It's the same power.

Redwolf
Superman Prime wins this. Lets see what Superman Prime has to offer Juggy.

Superman Prime...current post-crisis Superman 83,000 years from now. Leaves earth at the end of the 21st century and does not return for 67,000 years. Once he arrives back to earth he makes a covenant with the current superman his heir. Prime tells his heir that I'll be a catalyst and amp up your powers even more, only if you are good (or something to that extent).

Superman Prime then goes into the sun and hybernates for 16,000 years absorbing the yellow sun and granting the other "Supermen" even more power. These other Supermen can

Punch through the time barrier
Exceed the speed of light,
uber levels of strength, etc

Superman Prime is said to be even more powerful than this. Essentially Superman Prime is a new god. He's absorbed so much solar energy that he is no longer reconizble as a kryptonian (genetically). Superman Prime is also in possesion of the last of the Green Lantern Power Rings.

Winner Superman Prime.

Swanky-Tuna
I'm not saying Superman wouldn't win. But punching through abstract things is a characteristic of the 5th dimension imp bloodline.

Jason8200
You are wrong GL power depends on the person's or ring bearer's will. Nice try but bad point.

Swanky-Tuna
You are wrong GL power depends on the person's or ring bearer's will. Nice try but bad point. The strength of the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak depend on the will of the caster. CHA-CHING!

armandovalles
trion juggernaut was considered the physically strongest being in the universe. xavier himself even said this. trion juggs was like normal juggs but possessed by cyttorak and had like cyttorak's power x100 cuz in the real world as compared to the crimson cosmos cyttorak was so much stronger. 8th day juggernaut is just normal cain marko juggernaut with his power as like 75% of cyttorak's because he learned how to use it better.

Swanky-Tuna
It doesn't work like that. And guessing on multiples and percents especially don't work.

Jason8200
Originally posted by jplatinum
That is ridculous for God to give Clark the sword, but he does have it.
Which it wouldn't do him too much good considering the sword's powers have a limit and juggernaut is fully powered by cytorrakk.
His invulnerablity has no limit. I really don't think the "Prime, I'm gonna blink juggernaut out of existence thing" will work cause juggernaut is fully powered by cytorrak and so the power that cytorrak has placed in juggernaut would have to be "blinked out of existence too".
Cytorrak is a f#@kin' god(one of the most powerful)and Cain is the avator of that god.So, I really don't think that will happen.
Plus, juggernat can break through dimensions so the whole put him in another dimension thing won't work.
Any amount of physical or blasting force Prime uses will do nothing to a fully powered 8th day juggernaut.Plus, Juggernaut can survive anything, anywhere, any-mother-f@#kin-how he wants. And Prime's last resort would be to get his helmet off and hit him with an unmeasurable amount of teleblasts in his brain to kill him. I doubt Cain is gonna stand around and let him do this. 8th day is also, way stronger and more powerful than regular juggs so he is gonna put up a hell of a fight to stay alive and Prime is just gonna get his a## handed to him on the golden platter they oh so love to put him on.

cool

Again this is the worst arguement I have ever read...

"Plus, Juggernaut can survive anything, anywhere, any-mother-f@#kin-how he wants."

Oh yea then I guess thats why he has been beaten before?

"And Prime's last resort would be to get his helmet off and hit him with an unmeasurable amount of teleblasts in his brain to kill him."

Prime can't use his telekinetics as energy bolts... it is only how he flies and how he is able to lift so much.

"Which it wouldn't do him too much good considering the sword's powers have a limit and juggernaut is fully powered by cytorrakk."

Ok considering the swords powers are vaguely stated... and yet somehow you know "its limits"? Also since when is Cytorrak more powerful than the Presence?

"I doubt Cain is gonna stand around and let him do this. 8th day is also, way stronger and more powerful than regular juggs so he is gonna put up a hell of a fight to stay alive and Prime is just gonna get his a## handed to him on the golden platter they oh so love to put him on."

Oh yea I guess I didnt read the fine print at the beginning when it said Superman Prime vs 8th Day Juggernaut powered by Cytorrak (with the help of CAIN).
8th day powered by Cytorrak is stronger than regular Juggernaut? Is that true? Damn...

In conclusion... you have no idea what you are talking about and probably made the entire post dumber for writing that. None of what you said were facts except that 8th day is more powerful than regular Juggs. Never ever post on here again. And take your Dragonball Z picture off of here.

Jason8200
Yea Dr. Strange's Will is really weak... thats why he was the guy that defeated Dr. Strangefate when he was trying to recombine the Marvel and DC Universe. You are probably right though... Dr. Strange is not powerful at all.

Swanky-Tuna
It's not that Dr. Strange is weak, it's that Hulk is very strong. And sometimes there are things distracting him that lessen the quality of the spell. Just like a GL.

jplatinum
Jason8200,

You must not be able to comprehend. You sound like a dummy.
So I'm gonna help you out.
Any person with since would know that I was talkin' 'bout Prime hitting him with teleblasts meaning telepathic surges of energy directly to his brain like professor X and any other telepath does.

Dude, you must be one of those cats that ride the half-sized bus cause you can't even comprehend what you read correctly.
Whats two plus two?

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Swanky-Tuna
Dude, you must be one of those cats that ride the half-sized bus cause you can't even comprehend what you read correctly.
Whats two plus two?

That was just unnecessary.

Cosmic Cube
Jason8200,

You must not be able to comprehend. You sound like a dummy.
So I'm gonna help you out.
Any person with since would know that I was talkin' 'bout Prime hitting him with teleblasts meaning telepathic surges of energy directly to his brain like professor X and any other telepath does.

Whats two plus two?

Not funny.

Superman doesn't have telepathy. Only tactile telekinesis.

Beyonder

From what I know, Strange lost his concentration on the Bands and thus Hulk broke free. And how can you even equate minor envokings to the power of the god itself? Strange has only acess to small fraction of Cyttorak's powers.

Prime ain't fighting Strange here; he's fighting Juggernaut with the full power of Cyttorak as specified for this thread.

Yes, the Octocence. Juggernaut represented Cyttorak in that wager against other avatar's of gods or entities such as Watomb and Raggadorr.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/exemplar.htm#Octessence

8th Day does not have all of Cyttorak's powers. But since this thread specified him as having all of Cyttorak's powers - than he has all of Cyttorak's powers for this thread fight.

Prove to me Prime has the Sword of Heaven. He doesn't. And don't bring in the Sword of Superman - Prime never had that sword.

jplatinum
Swanky-tuna,

I know, dude.
Yet, he started it.
He called me out first.
HeY,I don't have a grudge, I called him back out on what he said and I'm cool now.

Btw. Cosmic cube, I thought that Superman prime does have telepathy.
Not superman, superman prime.
Hey, I could be wrong, but I remember something about him having telepathy too.
If I'm wrong then I'll try to make a better informed post next time.
Thanks.

cool

Jaster Fett
Hey i haven't keep up on comic books for a while and someone explain to me what this 8th day juggernaut thing is? how did it happen to him and all that if someone could give me some details, i know it makes the gem give him 100% and all that but whats the story behind it?

jplatinum
They had a tournament of all the avators.
8th day is cain marko powered up to about 100% of his potential.
He won the tournament.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Jaster Fett
Hey i haven't keep up on comic books for a while and someone explain to me what this 8th day juggernaut thing is? how did it happen to him and all that if someone could give me some details, i know it makes the gem give him 100% and all that but whats the story behind it? There might be some **SPOILERS** here. Ha, might.

There was a wager between a bunch of gods of yore who wanted to see who was better. So they decided to make 8 artifacts, one each, and leave them in temples on Earth.

Juggernaut's temple crashed when he was transforming so that interrupted the spell that was supposed to make the other temples draw in a patron. Eventually there were 8 and they were obeying the call of their respective gods to build the god machine to enslave an eighth of Earth's populous for each avatar, then battle.

Because of the influence, Juggernaut was harnessing his powers and was just generally beast-ier. Thor tried to stop him but all of his attacks bounced off Juggernaut. He had a book out at the time, Juggernaut: Eight Day, that this was happening in, from his point of view I guess, so "8th day" is the title he has for his "Cyttorak influenced" period.

And for the record, Juggernaut didn't win. He resisted after a while and the other exemplars took him down. The actual battle for supremacy never took place. The Avengers attacked, and failed, but Captain America saved them all. They actually saved Juggernaut from being executed by Decay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.