AOTC Count Dooku & ESB Darth Vader vs. Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tormentor_2004
Who wins?

Darth_Nefarus
Kun gets slapped

Darth_Janus
I totally disagree. Exar Kun lived in a time where Sith lore was a lot more accessible than it was in Vader's time, and he certainly did some pretty wild stuff. Freeze dozens of Jedi. Blow up stars. I mean, come on... with powers like that, he negates Dooku even being in the fight. And as for old man Vader... pfft.

Kun-ni Habeo
kun ownz

Darth_Otaku
Kun he would cut of Vader and Dooku's hands at the same time.

Darth Macabre
Kun would kill them. Im inclined to say, it wouldnt even be that good of a fight. Maybe full powered Anakin who reached his potential and Dooku would be a good fight. But Vader and Dooku would be destroyed, atleast IMO.

Lord_Windu
Kun would destroy the two.

Fishy
Indeed he would

Bobafetty
Yes.

Darth Abominus
exar kun all the way

Bobafetty
Actually, I think Dooku and Vader could do this. I even think Vader could win this alone. (sorry if thats a little over board)

Lord_Windu
Bucket o' bolts Vader? Don't make me laugh. Exar Kun has accomplished so much more than Vader can even imagine accomplishing. I have heard it took almost the all the Jedi at his time to kill Exar Kun. He would smoke Vader like a ham.

Bobafetty
Sorry but I still think Vader could win this. You could be totally right but I really believe in Vader on this one.

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by Lord_Windu

... or like a freshly rolled cigar, fresh from the humidor. Anyway, Kun messes them up and moves on to Sidious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.