Killer Croc versus Scorpion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
I think Gargan is in way over his head on this one!!!
He is lunch!!!

Mainstream
hmmmmm....if Gargan in his most advanced suit...that shoot laser..he stands a good chance of taking Walyon Jones aka Killer Croc down.

Scoobless
i heard the Scorpion bonded with the Venom symbiote in marvel knights

Mainstream
I read it...and he still got his ass handed to him by Spidey...Spidey really brought the house down on him...but Scorpion is my all time favorite Spidey foe...he was made for just one reason...to kill spidey!

jplatinum
Scorpion is stronger, faster, and tougher than croc.
Plus, he can shoot pure acid from his tail that burns just about anything it touches.

Whose in other their head now?

srankmissingnin
Scorpion has almost every advantage over Killer Croc

LordFear
I really think Croc has much more of a killer instinct. He isn't stupid enough to put himself in harms way when Scorpion is shooting his acid.Aside from that it's just a good old fashion ass whooping between a croc and a scorpion.
Who wins???

Mainstream
don't forget Scorpion tail can fire laser too....roosted Croc anyone?

LordFear
Well I do want to mention that the new Scorpion I know very little of. I heard his armor is enhanced so in that case I can say Killer Croc from Jim Lee's Batman can probably go toe to toe cuz he is even more vicious than the original

Infinity Watch
Scorpion easy. He would cut cock into bitesize peices.

bakerboy
Scorpion, he is too much powerful for croc.

SpyCspider
uh yea, Croc's techincally human right? Just suffering from some skin disease and a powerful wrestler/brawler....unless he got some enhancements I don't know about.

Scorpion has an armored suit, amazingly fast reflexes, can climb walls, and he's stronger than Spidey, who lifts around 10 tons. The only reason people look down upon him is cuz he keeps losing to Spider-man (not to mention the suit's kinda corny) and is now considered B-villain at best. Not too bright either.

Nonetheless, even original Scorpion (yes back in the 60s when he was created) could take out Croc.

Sentry
Originally posted by Mainstream
don't forget Scorpion tail can fire laser too....roosted Croc anyone?

Actually gators taste better. Deep fried gator chunks with Frank's hot sauce. Mmmmm...

LordFear
Isn't Croc basically a freakish human but with croc like abilities???
If that's the case then someone please read up on Discovery chanel and see how dangerous a croc really is. Not what people perceive based on the comix. Furthermore you gotta understand who he fights. It's like saying Darkseid is weak because he gets pounded by Supes. Yeah but look who he fights, Supes. Same thing with Bats. Anybody Bats faces will make him look weak.

jplatinum
Not if he fought joe schmoe off the street.
Then he looks like superman whooping up on Darkseid.
laughing
Had to do it.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Infinity Watch
He would cut cock into bitesize peices.

eek! laughing laughing eek!

Sorry. Had to.

-DM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.