Cheese Flavoured Moments!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
Last night i bought a packet of crisps called "Cheese Flavoured Moments".

I was so amused by this catchy name that it got me thinking...

What is my favourite Cheese flavoured moment..

I soon came to the conclusion that, i either have a crap memory or my life has been too uninteresting to remember any significant moments from it.

After much raking of my brain i decided that my favourite cheese Flavoured moment was probably the time that my family went camping and we sat round the campfire singing songs about ghosts and scary things and then reminising about past times and how "those were the days"

smile.

Anyway whats your favourite Cheese Flavoured moment??

Demarthl
summer holidays when i was in primary school, i had friends, i went outside, roll around in the fresh cut grass, go in the woods, make fires and camps, throw wooden spears at imaginary animals... the fun

Jackie Malfoy
I can't eat cheese.JM sad

Spooony
lactos intolorant?

Mist
i like cheese!

jaden101
Originally posted by Mist
i like cheese!
how profound laughing out loud

Mist
i speak the truth......wink

jaden101
Originally posted by Mist
i speak the truth......wink

truth is an event...and only through experience can the veracity of the truth be verified...so therefor...if you have indeed eaten cheese....then yes...you do in fact speak the truth

but did you really eat cheese?...or was it really oatmeal...or tuna fish laughing

Mist
I believe it was cheese....well, thats what they told me at the time....but ive never seen white cheese with pink and blue swirls before.....

jaden101
AAARRRGHHHH...ITS POISON....im afraid you only have days to live mist...

Korri
no expression woah this topic went somewhere else

Mist
days? NO! i must last til ROTS! i must!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.