Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ahnold
Hello,

Sorry if this has already been discussed {though in my defense, I DID use the search button}; if it has, feel free to close this topic moderators.

Has anyone bought this yet? Heh - did anyone actually like the movie enough to do so stick out tongue ? Please bear in mind that I'm not complaining for the hell of it; I actually really liked {and even own} Daredevil, so was very disappointed when I saw this movie in the cinema. Jennifer Garner may be easy on the eyes {and Terence Stamp may be undeniably cool as Stick}, but in every other respect this film has nothing to recommend it; 2D villains, ropey SFX, a barmy plot - IMHO, it's got 'em all in spades.

For anyone that's interested, this website: http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/dvd.php?id=1564 contains all the deleted scenes that can also be found on the DVD {including an interesting yet rather pointless sequence featuring Ben Affleck as Matt Murdock - it's easy to see why they cut it from the movie}.

Ahnold

MildPossession
I shall be renting it.

Ahnold
A Daredevil fan?

Ahnold
Heh - not that there are many of us ...

ericadurancefan
i actually preordered it,big garner fan and i was also a big fan of daredevil,really looking forward to seeing this

Ahnold
So was I sad ...

Darth_Big_Boy
It's out already? I plan to rent it.

ericadurancefan
it comes out april 5,cant wait to throw it in my sorround sound smile

LiL nAstY GirL
I love this movie, and I thought the DD cameo was good it explains where she went after leaving Abby and mark

Wolfie
This is the first Marvel movie part of this super hero craze that I didn't get around to seeing.

I liked Daredevil a lot so I think I'll pick this up.

MildPossession
DareDevil was a disappointment with me, it could have been so much more, but Garner saved it for me, and that's the reason I want to see Elektra.

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by Wolfie
This is the first Marvel movie part of this super hero craze that I didn't get around to seeing.

I liked Daredevil a lot so I think I'll pick this up.

Tis very good

Ahnold
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
I love this movie, and I thought the DD cameo was good it explains where she went after leaving Abby and Mark.

A bit too short though, IMHO. I didn't realise that Ben Affleck would only be in it for 10 seconds!

Sigh ... I really liked Daredevil, but I just couldn't get into Elektra ...

LiL nAstY GirL
I liked Elektra better. I hope their's a DC.

brad555
I absolutely love Elektra, well, mainly because of Jennifer Garner. She is so talented and smart! Her fight scenes are always top quality. I admire how she wants to do most of the stunts herself. I know for sure that I will be picking up the DVD very soon!

somenoise
I liked both movies!!!!
And I already bought the dvd, which came out last Tuesday big grin

pretty cool!! has some nince bonus features

very worth of picking up!

Mainstream
you sure somenoise?

jason maddox
elektra kicked serious ass!!!!!

i mean though i loved this movie,it had a great story and a bunch of great fight scenes,i loved the villians my favorites were tattoo and typhoid mary and my only complaint is that they did not do enough with stone

Cinemaddiction
no expression

brad555
Originally posted by somenoise
I liked both movies!!!!
And I already bought the dvd, which came out last Tuesday big grin

pretty cool!! has some nince bonus features

very worth of picking up!

I think you might have been mistaken. Elektra DVD was just released this week on April 5.

LiL nAstY GirL
I went to best buy, and their was only two left, I was so happy it was selling well

pr1983
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
no expression

indeed...

SlipknoT
this movie was horrible thus for Im not buying it.

powerfulone1987
Didn't like this movie as much as I thought i did, but better than Daredevil. I hate that movie.

X-Blade
I know lots of people hated DD, But I enjoyed what was done, making his character viewed as a real life person. Then after buying Elektra, I thought it was better. She had more depth and action, plus the kiss of death scene. I'm rootin for the next series.

speiderman
Garner is smoking hot and I would love to have her as a martial arts instructor. Maybe some private lessons. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.