Good documentry/movie topics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
I need to make a documentry or some kind of movie for school.. Any of you have any ideas? some examples are (Super Size Me, Farenheit 9/11 ect.) just some good topics to do it on.

Also any ideas for a movie? preferablly a comedy. Any input is appreciated thanks.

Echuu
fast food restaurants eek!

KidRock
lol eh its been done with Super Size me.. sorta.

Linkalicious
You named two really good ones. The other film by Michael Moore was pretty good too...."Bowling for Columbine"

There's an awesome documentary on HDTV2 on bears...but somehow i think nature documentaries might be out of the question.

Yesterday I watched the 1988 classic "Beavers"...a documentary on how they build dams. It was awesome.

KidRock
Oh I should probley clarify. I need to make my OWN documentry on a certin topic.

Jackie Malfoy
How about doing a paper on the goverment.And how it is too controling?jm

bilb
ummm, how about your hero? Kid Rock?

shugie99
the life of a toll booth operator.

jaden101
if you're looking for someone to model yourself on then mark thomas has the light hearted documentary with serious issues down pat

http://www.channel4.com/news/microsites/M/mark_thomas/

http://www.mtcp.co.uk/

KharmaDog
Originally posted by KidRock
I need to make my OWN documentry on a certin topic.

Then perhaps come up with the idea YOURSELF.

smoker4
How about one on white trash?

KidRock
Originally posted by smoker4

I said documentry not biography on your life.

SlipknoT
How about one on white trash? laughing

KharmaDog
quote: (post)

I said documentry not biography on your life.

How about a documentry about learning snappy or witty comebacks. Maybe you could apply all that knowledge you pick up along the way.

smoker4
Originally posted by KharmaDog

How about a documentry about learning snappy or witty comebacks. Maybe you could apply all that knowledge you pick up along the way.

laughing

KidRock
quote: (post)

Your Canadian.. Witty enough?

SlipknoT
Your Canadian.. Witty enough? To most of the world thats 10 times better than being called American.

KidRock
Originally posted by SlipknoT
To most of the world thats 10 times better than being called American.

Who asked you again?

Swanky-Tuna
Do one on card game tournaments. Like Magic, Pokemon, Yugioh, etc.

You have to be over the top though.

SlipknoT
Who asked you again? Its so fun to see an idiot struggle

BackFire

No.

KidRock
Originally posted by BackFire
No.

To bad.

Its so fun to see an idiot struggle

Please slipknot your going to call someone an idiot? thats hilarious. Dont you have some drugs to be doing or out begging for money or some shit you stupid skaters due?

SlipknoT
To bad.

Please slipknot your going to call someone an idiot? thats hilarious. Dont you have some drugs to be doing or out begging for money or some shit you stupid skaters due? No, see, I sell those drugs MAKING the money yes When did I say I was a skater? Sorry, I'm not a trendy redneck like you sad

KidRock
No, see, I sell those drugs MAKING the money yes When did I say I was a skater? Sorry, I'm not a trendy redneck like you sad

Lol call me a redneck all you want. I will still always have more money then your poor new jersey ass will.

SlipknoT
Lol call me a redneck all you want. I will still always have more money then your poor new jersey ass will. I find that very hard to believe

KidRock
I find that very hard to believe

Oh sorry I didnt know selling drugs and living in your parents basement made such a good money. Obviously your a retard from all the threads you make in the off topic forum. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SlipknoT
Oh sorry I didnt know selling drugs and living in your parents basement made such a good money. Obviously your a retard from all the threads you make in the off topic forum. roll eyes (sarcastic) Making threads qualifies me as a retard? confused And yes, I still live with my parents, I'm not 18.

KidRock
Making threads qualifies me as a retard? confused And yes, I still live with my parents, I'm not 18.

Do you read the threads you make? Or are you to busy passed out on the side of the road?

KidRock

SlipknoT
Do you read the threads you make? Or are you to busy passed out on the side of the road? Wooo Nice one, Pure gold...

SlipknoT
. ?

BackFire
Oh sorry I didnt know selling drugs and living in your parents basement made such a good money. Obviously your a retard from all the threads you make in the off topic forum. roll eyes (sarcastic)

How can this not make good money? Living with your parents owns, all the money you make is pure profit, don't have to pay rent.

KidRock
How can this not make good money? Living with your parents owns, all the money you make is pure profit, don't have to pay rent.

Dont you have to go work at blockbuster BF? go get me my videos right now

smoker4
Hey kid, nice crib laughing out loud

http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/1womo.gif

KharmaDog
I GOT IT! You could do a documentry about people who are racist, closeminded rednecks that continually get into debates and arguements and end up looking stupid because of their inability to come up with a rational or coherent thought. You could call it " When you look in the mirror do you see the Turdhead I see?"

PVS

are you implying that kharma dog owns a canadian? i wasnt aware that canada legalised slavery confused

smoker4
I GOT IT! You could do a documentry about people who are racist, closeminded rednecks that continually get into debates and arguements and end up looking stupid because of their inability to come up with a rational or coherent thought. You could call it " When you look in the mirror do you see the Turdhead I see?"

OMFG LMFAO laughing

ChickinMeat
hmmm, i dont think you have gone about the right way to get help there kid.

better start again

KharmaDog
Originally posted by PVS
are you implying that kharma dog owns a canadian? i wasnt aware that canada legalised slavery confused

Damn! I can't believe I misssed that one. You're too darn observant PVS.

smoker4
Damn! I can't believe I misssed that one. You're too darn observant PVS.

laughing

BackFire
Dont you have to go work at blockbuster BF? go get me my videos right now

Almost clever, almost. Although the fact that I haven't worked at blockbuster in over a year and a half, and now am going to college full time kinda hinders whatever humerous and/or insulting aspect that statement could have had.

Keep trying though, you're getting better. Though you still have a ways to go before your half witted insults start making the people their aimed at look bad, rather then yourself, as they currently do.

MC Mike
Make one on hippos.

You know you want to.

Dwarfdude
Yes, make one on hippos...But instead of spending all your pennies on a trip to Africa, why dont you film your mom?

Why do I insult you as such when you havent said a word to me, you might ask?

1) I'm from New Jersey
2) I'm a skater.

If you have a problem with either of these please come to Princeton, New Jersey. I'm at school between 8:00am to 3:30 pm.

Maybe as you walk bowlegged back home, my deck shoved up your ass, and your face with the imprint of my trucks, you will realize to learn some diplomacy and tact.

Ah.....been needing to get that out.

MC Mike
Originally posted by Dwarfdude
Yes, make one on hippos...But instead of spending all your pennies on a trip to Africa, why dont you film your mom?

1) I'm from New Jersey
2) I'm a skater.

If you have a problem with either of these please come to Princeton, New Jersey. I'm at school between 8:00am to 3:30 pm.

Maybe as you walk bowlegged back home, my deck shoved up your ass, and your face with the imprint of my trucks, you will realize to learn some diplomacy and tact.

thumb up

KidRock
Originally posted by Dwarfdude

1) I'm from New Jersey
2) I'm a skater.

wow an internet threat and a "your mom" joke, doesnt get any better then that.. only in new jersey.

(and maybe the blockbuster BF works at) thumb up

BackFire
wow an internet threat and a "your mom" joke, doesnt get any better then that.. only in new jersey.

Hmmm, nope, not yet, still making yourself look laughable, keep trying though, you'll get it.

One hint, milking the same tired insults (actually, attempted insults in this case) will get you no where.

Also, learning to read may be of some help too, your last line should read "and maybe the blockbuster BF workED at". Don't give up, one day you're insults will actually insult the people their aimed at, rather then yourself.

Good work though, for someone who's so slow in the mind you're making great progress.

KharmaDog

Yes, it's not like Kidrock has ever resorted to lame-ass threats or even lamer insults. (just to walk you through that one Kid, that was sarcasm)

jaden101
good to see the moderators keeping things on topic stick out tongue

PVS
<----- also lives in jersey.
and i must say i'm deeply offended by kidrock's comments

...j/k i really dont give a shit
keep trying though kidrock. wink
after all your blind digging for insults you're bound to
hit gold someday roll eyes (sarcastic)

KidRock
Hmmm, nope, not yet, still making yourself look laughable, keep trying though, you'll get it.

One hint, milking the same tired insults (actually, attempted insults in this case) will get you no where.

Also, learning to read may be of some help too, your last line should read "and maybe the blockbuster BF workED at". Don't give up, one day you're insults will actually insult the people their aimed at, rather then yourself.

Good work though, for someone who's so slow in the mind you're making great progress.

Are you in management yet BF? Do you get to order 16 year olds around the store to get the videos while you read the KMC forums? I bet your sitting nicely on that 8 dollars an hour you make eh?

SlipknoT
Are you in management yet BF? Do you get to order 16 year olds around the store to get the videos while you read the KMC forums? I bet your sitting nicely on that 8 dollars an hour you make eh? Better than sucking cocks for quarters confused

PVS
ONLY A QUARTER!?!?!?!?

*digs in pocket*

hey kidrock i got some freelance work for ya laughing out loud

KharmaDog
laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
Who's sadder?: The guy who sells the videos or the guy who can't get any other kind of entertainment than to rent videos from the guy selling em, to watch them alone?

-AC

KharmaDog
I respect any person and the job they do so long as the job is an honest one and the person is doing it as best they can.

I cannot respect a person that can only find fault with the endeavours of others.

BackFire
Are you in management yet BF? Do you get to order 16 year olds around the store to get the videos while you read the KMC forums? I bet your sitting nicely on that 8 dollars an hour you make eh?

Actually, they're not allowed to hire people under the age of 18 anymore. So, no, unfortunately I never got the chance to order 16 year olds around. That, and I never was management.

Keep it up, don't give up.

PVS
kidrock reminds me of the black knight from monty python's t.h.g.
just been getting pwned the whole time, but refuses to acknowledge it laughing out loud

its too easy though...don't you all feel guilty? laughing out loud

BackFire
No, I refuse to pity idiocy.

Anyways, this topics gone right down the shitter (surprise surprise). So I'm gonna go ahead and close it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.