New Excerpts *Beware Big Spoilers of Rebel Stand*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
Over at theforce.net today they have come out with a little news article about some new excerpts for two books that still haven't been released. One is Jedi Quest #1: The Way of the Apprentice and the other is NJO: Traitor.

I've been kind enough to get the link for you so you go straight to the page that hosts the links for the excerpts. Here you go: Excerpts

Julie
Very nice excerpts...thanks Kance so... we can expect Traitor to once again turn the focus back to Jacen Solo...good he was missing from the last few books

LanceWindu
Who in the blue hell is Kance???

Julie
Sorry, Lance,....the "k"is right next to the "l" on a keyboard, and my typing has always left something to be desired smile

LanceWindu
Your not too bad at typing.

Julie
Thanks.... I usually check what I type before I post, but that doesn't catch all of the mistakes....like I said before, posting has made me a lot faster typer

LanceWindu
I learned to type good from high school. We had a class that was nothing but typing. You just had to improve your speed and not make many mistakes.

Julie
I'm taking 3 sciences this year...or I would have taken Typing. I'm not sure I'd do well in a typing course anyway smile

LanceWindu
Why is that? They are easy classes.

Julie
I guess that would be true but I've never taken a typing class, now I don't think I'll need to smile
BTW....aren't the spoilers more suited to traitor than Rebel Stand?

LanceWindu
What are you talking about? This thread? It was made for Traitor and that other book excepts.

Julie
I'm saying that the excerpts are from Jedi Quest and Traitot...NOT Rebel Stand

LanceWindu
Yeah, because I haven't been able to find a RS excerpt yet.

Julie
I doubt they'll have one...they didn't for Rebel Dream, but don't fret the actual book should be out around the 28th of May

LanceWindu
Goodie!!!

By then I hope to have some more money from babysitting my nieces,

Julie
How often do you babysit them???.....

LanceWindu
Every couple of weeks I stay at my sis's house and help watch them. Other than that my mom watches them.

But soon enough I will have a nephew to watch too.

He will be born in June

Julie
Cool.....What does yous sis do that she's out so often?....will you watch the infant right away or is she going to stay at home for a few months to recover?

LanceWindu
Well my sis stays home but she needs help watching them cause they are little terrors.

The little one will pobably be a few months til I watch him.

Julie
Why do you say they're terrors??....come on Lance you can keep up with a few small children wink big grin

LanceWindu
These kids are psycho's

Julie
smile they're probably just excited to get to exhaust "uncle Lance"

LanceWindu
You'd think.

But then they are good at times...especially when they walk on my back to pop it and then scratch it.

Julie
ha that's one way to get a free massage wink .....BTW Rebel stand to come out very soon

LanceWindu
Good good good.

It will be good. I have a feeling.

Julie
good wink .....I tend to think that it'll be good too, unfortunately I won't be reading it until several days after it is released...b/c I'll be out of the country at the time.....oh well....that'll be one of the first things I do when I get back.....

LanceWindu
Why not get it before you leave and read it while going and coming from where you'll be at?

Julie
Rebel Stand comes out on May, 28, 2002.....but my trip to the Dominican Republic is May25th to June 2nd......therefore I am away when the book releases.....I guess it's not that bad thoug...I'll buy the book from Wal Mart (cheaper than Borders) when I see Attack of the Clones with my parents after the trip.....Wal mart is next to the Movies so I can do both on the same outing wink

LanceWindu
That's good. Save gas money.

Julie
Saving money is always good.....it leave more money to buy lightsabers, blasters, and action figures....not to mention a little Star Wars series known as NJO wink

LanceWindu
Not just that but more money to go see AOTC again and again.

Julie
true....what if I just went to the theatre and saw the movie 3 times straight...that way I wouldn't waste any gas at all wink

LanceWindu
That's one way to do it. But would you want to wait in line all over again?

Julie
hmmm that would be no fun....you can buy tickets for all three shows and then just hand them in ....I don't know why someone would want to see the movie that many times in a row.....if you see it several times over several days you have more to look forward to

LanceWindu
Once a night is enough, you don't want to over stimulate yourself.

Julie
right I might get a heartattack from too much excitement.... wink j/k

LanceWindu
Not just that but you might get bored with it real fast.

Julie
eek! bored with Star Wars...not very likely, but then again I have no intentions of watching the movie several times in a row...so it's a moot point.
I might watch it a few days in a row, but I haven't got the time or the money to spend my whole day at a movie theatre.

LanceWindu
I'm going to be going within the next week and then I'll wait a few more days, so I can register everything in my small brain, before going again.

Captain REX
You don't have any quotes from Rogue Squadron? wink

LanceWindu
No!

From Rebel Stand!

Julie
Somebody needs to be reading up on the NJO series roll eyes (sarcastic)

LanceWindu
He knew what we were talking about. He's just being ignorant.

Julie
eek! Why would he want to be ignorant?....there are enough ignorant people without others trying to imitate them wink roll eyes (sarcastic)

LanceWindu
I forget what we've been talking about.

Julie
Me too.... confused
ohh well...back tot hte subject
We won't need spoilers for this book it'll be out in a few days smile

LanceWindu
Great.

But I won't get it yet.

Julie
You seem to be a bit behind in the book reading dept wink

LanceWindu
I know, I'm still on chapter 7 of DFR

Julie
hmm well let's keep our priorities straight....all books even NJO should be second to seeing AOTC! smile

LanceWindu
Well duh!

I am living, drinking, breathing, sleeping, eating AOTC til I see it.

Julie
So have you seen it yet?

LanceWindu
YOU BET!

Julie
and did you like it?.....

LanceWindu
Well what do you think?

wink

Julie
I think you loved it and were either too lazy to write that or you were speechless ......

Personally I loved it then and still love it now wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.