Metal Gear AC!D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
Any you guys been playing this game. Its not bad, its different and frustrating at first but its not bad at all.

Draco69
It's not everyone. It's a strategy games Unfortunately I hate strategy games.

OB1-adobe
I didn't know what to think of it at first. It is my first and only game on the PSP right now. It was not really wanted how I wanted to celebrate the launch. I just wanted to jump right into something and play this new system. Instead, I had to jump right into this 20 minute introductory cut scene, and then figure out how to play a type of game I have never played before, so it was frustruating. But after a while I started to get it, and really got into it. If you love Metal Gear, the gameplay is different, but the spirit is still there.

After reading some reviews, its definetly one of the better PSP games right now, besides Tiger Woods, Ridge Racer, and NFS.

Magee
Wow a Metal Gear solid strategy game, for the psp. That is pretty cool, might check it out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.