The Celestials vS The Skyfathers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Who would win in this battle of higher proportions and how !? You decide.

whobdamandog
One Celestial could probably give most of the skyfathers a run for their money...put a few of them together against odin and the gang..and they're completely toast....

the Darkone
Dude do you knoanything. The Celestials are fa beyond the powers of skyfathers. The celestials have destroyed galaxies and plantes. One celestial will blast them into oblivion.

kgkg
all of them might be able to Stop one Celestial thats a big might.

Celestial there might be 1000's 10000000000's who know with each at powerful as Galactus or some even greater.

you do the match.

NO single race can beat the Celestials

FistOfThe North
I heard anyone with the Infinity Gauntlet can defeat a Celestial and Thor penetrated a celestials armour. He went inside one and ended up in its immune system.

Beyonder
So are you saying that a skyfather is equal to the Infinity Gauntlet?
Or are you saying that each skyfather has an Infinity Gauntlet of their own?

Not just one, but the entire Cestial race would be wiped the Infinity Gauntlet - and every skyfather would go the way of the Celestials as well.

And for the next...Apocalypse Vs. a Cube Being. roll eyes (sarcastic)

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Beyonder

And for the next...Apocalypse Vs. a Cube Being. roll eyes (sarcastic)

lol

FistOfThe North
I not saying anything..Read.. I said I heard.

the Darkone
the skyfathers are powerful but they are no where near the power of a celestial. Even odin kneel down to Arishem and he is the third to one above all, Exitar being the most powerful one.

Linkalicious
Thor was able to crack the armor of Exitar because Exitar didn't even acknowledge his pressence.

It took an extremely powerful blow to crack his exterior armor, and once inside his head....Thor needed to use his God-Force blast just to crack the dome that encased his "brains." Actually this was no normal God-Force blast...Thor summoned so much power that he had to wrap his belt of power around Mjolnir just to contain the force...and after the blast...Mjolnir was destroyed.

Exitar fixed Thor's hammer and expelled him from inside his body.
Had Exitar chosen to kill Thor from the get go....Thor would be dead.

guy222
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Who would win in this battle of higher proportions and how !? You decide.

Celestials>Skyfathers

Rick/Genis
why are you bringing a stupid thread like this back?

boriquaking55
Batkick>Celestials>Elder Gods>Skyfathers

celestialdemon
Skyfathers are far below Celestials in power. They lose.

guy222
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
why are you bringing a stupid thread like this back?

Everyone brings back threads to debate

I don't cry about it

Its a comic book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.