u kno those things ppl have under their messages.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marovingin
confused well u see i have no clue how to get one they r those things those really big pictures and i really want to put one on my threads. i was jus wonderin if someone could help me and o yea im Hunter and i jus regestered here nice to meet everyone and thanks for those of yall who answer this

marovingin
o and no not the avatars i have one of those its right there < i mean the things down there
v

Raven Guardia
you mean a signature.

1) go to edit profile
2) the first big box you see is were you put your sig (it should say signature all the way to left in black bold letters)
3) in order to put a sig on you must up load it.
4) click the upload and it will take you to a page that says current signature
5)click browse, that will take you to your picture files on your comp...in order to use on here it must be saved as Jpeg and have the dimensions of 450x150
6) once you have the picture/sig you want click in your folder and the name/formula will appear in your browse bar.
7)click upload and it should appear.
8)then copy the code it gives you it will look something like then a bunch of letters and numbers
9) go back into your profile and paste it the first big box (it should say signature all the way over on the left)
10) then go to the bottom of the page and click submit modifications

that should work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.